Just a Thought

Alex didn't let anyone come near his mate for nearly two days, and that's how long it took for Kalon to wake up. Now she had spent half the day trying to leave the room, but Alex wouldn't let her. There was a knock on the door and Alex pushed Kalon behind him growling, "Alpha, I brought you and your mate some food." 

Alex opened the door, took the tray, and slammed it shut again. He handed the food to Kalon who took it and split it giving some back to him, he shook is head and didn't take his eyes off her.

"Eat, for me," Alex took the half she was offering and ate it then made a motion for her to eat her half,  "Alex, when do you think we can leave? Am I in trouble is that why I can't leave?"

"No, you aren't in trouble but I don't want you to get hurt again." 

Kalon began eating, "My wolf was in my head. She said we couldn't help anyone else if William didn't stop. Am I not allowed to leave because I yelled at him? I will say I'm sorry. You can punish me." 

Alex pushed the tray on to the floor, "Stop! I said you weren't in trouble." Kalon just dropped her head and started to pick up the tray and food that was now all over the floor. When she stood up she saw how dirty she really was.

"Do you think Bella can take this thing out of me and maybe even give me another bath?" 

Alex nodded his head and a second later Bella came through the door, "Alex can I?" 

Alex looked at his mate before nodding his head, "Yes, I will wait here."

The girls returned and Alex took Kalon into her room to paint. Ben had finished gathering all the information he could on Kalon's parents and that Alex had to see, "Alex when you come out I found some information about Kalon's parents and you are going to want to see this."

"Can it wait till she is asleep tonight?" Ben agreed, knowing not to anger Alex anymore. 

Alex was currently sitting on a bed that he had moved into Kalon's painting room watching her paint, "Alex I thought I wasn't a wolf?"

"Kalon I am going to tell you something and it is important. You were born here is this pack. That means that you do in fact have a wolf. When you were taken they must have caused your wolf to bury herself in the back of your head." 

Kalon looked at him, "Why did my wolf talk to me and then leave?" 

Alex reached his hand for hers, "She wanted you to keep your memory. Your instincts for this pack were right from day one, you trust most of us because your wolf is telling you that you can. You have brothers here, Steven and Arron they are your brothers."

Kalon's hand was tingling where is touched Alex's, "What does that mean?"

 Alex squeezed her hand, "You all have the same mom and dad. Kinda like how Lily is my sister and William is my brother." 

Kalon pulled her hand away from Alex, "Have I met them? My mom and dad?"

"You have, your wolf however didn't trust them. So you can't see them," Alex stood up offering his hand to Kalon, "Let's go for a walk." 

Kalon took his hand as they began walking outside, "Can you tell me all about pack stuff? Like when you are angry people call you Alpha and the kids they call me Luna."

During the walk outside Alex told her everything she could possibly want to know and maybe more. Alex took her inside hours later after she spent some time laying with Alex's wolf, "Why don't you find Steven, Melly, or anyone and go watch a movie in the lounge?"