CHAPTER 1

JADES POV

"Me? Are you talking to me? Who am I? I'm Jade Thirlwall from Little Mix. I have this secret though. Hey, you promise not to tell anyone? Well I have a crush on someone. Wanna know who? It's my band-mate Jesy Nelson. Yeah I'm gay, so what? Do you have a problem? Anyways, it's just a phase right? Right? Well here's one problem though....does she like me back? Probably not. Should I keep the secret or t- someone is calling me?" "JADE!? I said do you want a cookie?", Jesy asked. "Huh? Oh, yeah. Thanks." She took a bite of the cookie and stared at the floor. "Hey, you ok? You seem....out of it." "Yeah I'm fine." "C-can I ask you something?" "You can ask me anything." "Y-you wouldn't mind if I was bi or anything right?" Jade gasped and blushed. "She's bi. Oh. My. God. God does love me", she thought. "Jade? Would you?" "No I wouldn't. Thanks for telling me Jess." Jesy hugged Jade and smiled. "Aww is Jadesy having a moment we should't ruin?", Perrie asked laughing. "S-sh-shut up!" "I don't want to ruin the fancy moment!" "Perrie, stop it!", Jesy said blushing. "Aww Jesy's blushing", Leigh cooed. "C'mon Jesy." She took Jesy's hand and ran in her bedroom. "Why are we up here?" "I don't know. They wouldn't stop bothering us. I-I mean they wouldn't stop...I me- oh. Sorry." "It's ok. It's only us two anyways." "Yeah....us two."

Jade stared at Jesy sleeping and poked her cheek. "Mmm....stop." She poked her cheek again and laughed. "Stop it Jade. If you pour that water on me I- AH! JADE! THAT'S IT!" She ran around with Jesy chasing her and fell then Jesy fell on her. Jade closed her eyes and opened them to find Jesy's lips on hers. "Umm....sorry I uh fell and-." "Yeah I know. I-it-." "Yeah." "Sorry." "They're having another....nasty.....moment", Perrie said. "S-sorry", Jesy apologized. "It's ok. Excuse me." She sat up and blushed. "I wish that accidental kiss had a meaning or something. I want to kiss her so bad", she thought. "We have an interview tomorrow", Leigh said sticking her tongue out. "Hooray...interview. They'll start asking about my love life even though I don't have one. At least not yet. I'm not desperate or anything but I want someone to love me like I'll love them. That one person is Jesy." "What?" "Huh?" "You said my name." "I was thinking. Nothing serious. That's all." "Were you thinking about me?", she asked. "N-no." "Hey Jade, can I speak to you?", Perrie asked. They walked to the bathroom and locked the door. "What is it?" "Do you like Jesy?" "What? Of course not. I-we c-." "Hush. Your a bad liar. The way you stutter when you talk to her...quite noticeable. You love her Jade. You want to kiss her and call her yours." She blushed and rubbed her arm. "Maybe I have a chance. She's bi anyways." "I can make up a plan....."

"LEIGH! WE'RE GOING SOMEWHERE, C'MON!", Perrie yelled. "Aww I was having fun." Jade sat next to Jesy as the door closed. "Movie time!", Jesy said. "Jesy's always so happy and pretty. She'll never like me back. She doesn't even know I'm gay. Love is hard. I just want to kiss her and get it over with", she thought as Jesy put the movie in. "Well this is gonna be fun. Just us two watching a movie and....yea." She noticed Jesy moving closer and followed along. Before their lips could touch the door burst open. "WE'RE BA- oh. Another moment that I ruined?" "No! Perrie! No, nothing happened! I-I mean we weren't about to k-." She covered her  mouth and ran outside then bumped into someone. "I'm sorry. I-I wasn't looking where I was going", Jade said. "It's fine. I'm Katherine by the way." "Jade, Jade Thirlwall." "Your from Little Mix right?", she asked. "Yeah." "Wow. I finally get to meet you in person. I always wanted to talk to you...today's my lucky day I guess." She smiled as Katherine helped her up. "We seem like we'll be good friends. Wanna..you know, hang out some time? Get to know each other better?" "Sure." She gave Katherine her number, "Call me some time. Nice meeting you." "You too, bye!" Jade walked back inside and blushed. "Who was that?" "Oh...Jesy. Katherine...I just met her." "Oh. I should meet her some time." "Sometime."

JESYS POV

"Jade always hung out with that girl Katherine. Don't be jealous Jesy, she's not gonna like you anyways. Yeah I like Jade, so what? We were about to kiss...maybe she's gay too. It's been three weeks...everything with her and that girl won't change, will it?" She heard the door burst open with Katherine and Jade laughing. "Their holding hands?" "Hey Jesy. Where's Leigh and Perrie?", Jade asked. "They went out to get food. Why are you two holding hands?" "I never told anyone but I'm gay. Little Katherine here asked me out and I said yes. It's official Jesy." "It's finally official babe", Katherine said kissing her. She looked down as they ran upstairs. "It's official/ Now I can't tell her how I feel. I love her....love sucks." The door opened, "WE'RE BACK! Ladies and...well Jesy. Welcome Super Pez and Mighty Leigh!" "I'm not in the mood you guys." "Aww what's up?", Perrie asked. "Nothing. I'm just not in the mood."Tumbling came from the stairs, "HA HA! S-STOP TICKLING ME!" Jesy stared at Katherine and Jade on the floor then stood up. "Excuse me Katherine, I need to get upstairs", Jesy said glaring at her. "Sorry." "Whatever." She ran upstairs and into her bedroom. "Stupid Katherine. I would treat Jade better than she would. I'll give her my love, my heart, everything. I'll give her my everything, I'll call her my everything. I love you Jade. Why can't I just tell you?"

They walked off as everyone screamed and cheered. "I think that was one of the best concerts we had so far." "They were screaming Kathade Stevalls. Cute", Jade cooed. Jesy rolled her eyes and heard the door open. "KATHY!" "JADEY!" "Hooray.....she's here", she thought. "Ooh flowers! Thank you babe. Come home with us." "You guys wouldn't mind?", Katherine asked. "I d-." "We don't mind. You can come over Katherine." They walked in the limo and it started to drive. "So Jesy....anything new for you? Any love lives? Anybody you like?", Perrie asked. "N-no. Nobody yet, sorry." "Are you sure? Not even a girl?" "Your gay?", Leigh asked. "Y-yeah. Jade was the first to know." "Aww why didn't you tell us?" "I was embarrassed and scared. But now I feel....I feel even worse. Don't ask me why, I can't explain." "Please! Stop! You guys are eating each others faces off!" "I like kissing Katherine. Mind your business!", Jade complained. The limo stopped and everyone ran out then into the house. "Jesy..." "Yeah Perrie?" "Do you like someone? Is it a girl? If it is, can you tell me who it is?" "I can't say. The relationship will never happen anyways." She sighed and looked down. "Please tell me", she begged. "I-it's....it's Jade. I like Jade. I like my own band-mate. There's nothing I can do about it. I can't stop myself from loving her. I should've told her when I had the chance." "Wow. You were too late for that." "Huh? Too late for what? What is it?" "Jade loved you too."

PERRIES POV

"S-she loved me?", Jesy asked. "Yeah. I guess it all went away. Sorry." "Can you help me?" "I have a plan but this will be kinda rude." Perrie looked at her phone and logged out of Twitter. "So you and I will make a new Twitter accounts about 20 times and we'll post rude comments about Katherine. She'll be upset and probably break up with Jade. Then you'll have a chance with Jade", Perrie asked. "That's mean! I can't do that! She'll probably won't date anyone after that! We can't date anyways. No one in the world knows that I'm gay and what will management say?" She sighed, "It's the only way Jesy. Are you gonna do it or not?" "FINE!" They made 20 new accounts and started posting. "My fingers are sore....how many more are we doing?" "We have to do this everyday so Katherine will be even more upset." The last three comments were posted and they fell back in the couch. "Bye Kathy. See you tomorrow", Jade said walking downstairs. "Bye babe! Bye you guys!" "And don't come back", Jesy mumbled causing Perrie to laugh. "So what have you two been doing while I was upstairs?" "The question is what were you two doing upstairs?" "We were talking...making out...and played a board game. Hi Jesy." "H-hi." "So I'm gonna check on Leigh and you stay here." She walked to the kitchen and peeked at Jesy and Jade talking. "They'll be cute together. I feel bad for doing but I'm doing it for Jesy. I can tell how bad she wants Jade. But if I keep doing this, who knows what'll happen in the future?"

3 Weeks Later.....

There was a knock on the door and Perrie opened it. "Hey Katherine. What's up? Why are you crying?" "I need to speak to Jade. Is she here?" "JADE! COME DOWNSTAIRS!" She heard footsteps run downstairs and sighed. "Katherine! Why are you crying?", Jade asked. "We need to talk, let's go outside." "Sure." The door closed and Jesy walked out. "I think there's something wrong going on", Perrie said. "What do you mean?" "They're having a talk, Katherine was cryi-." The door burst open with Jade crying. "JADE, I'M SORRY!", Katherine yelled. "Woah, what happened?" "I broke up with her. I don't know what I was thinking! Tell her I'm sorry." Perrie stared at Jesy as the door closed and frowned.  "This was your plan Perrie, don't look at me", Jesy whispered. "You wanted me to do this! You could've said no!" "Wanna talk to her?" "Yeah, whatever." They walked upstairs and into Jade's room. "Go away", Jade mumbled in her pillow. "Katherine said she was sorry." "Like she cares. She probably dated me for fame and everything. She didn't love me." She sat on Jade's bed and rubbed her back. "I'm sure she loved you but maybe something happened. Please don't cry." "How am I not supposed to cry!? She didn't even tell me why we broke up. I love her....." Perrie watched Jesy frown, "You love her?" Jade's head shot up, "I LOVE HER! NOW IT'S TOO LATE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE HER FACE AGAIN! She broke my fucking heart. Leave me alone you guys.....please." They walked out and Perrie shook her head. "Jesy....what did I put myself through?"

*Ok. That's the first chapter. Hope it's ok, tell me what you think."