CHAPTER 2

JADES POV

"It's Little Mix!" They walked out and Jade sadly sat down. "Hello ladies and how are you today?", the interviewer asked. "We're fine and how are you?" "I'm good, thanks for asking. So people on Twitter wanted to know something Jade. There's a picture of you and Katherine on the steps and you two crying. What happened? So many people are concerned." She looked at the picture and felt a lump in her throat. "Well umm...Katherine came over and we talked. T-then...she broke up with me. Kathade is over." "Aww I'm sorry to hear that. Are you upset?" "Of course I am. Just reading about....us....is upsetting." Everyone in the crowd awed causing Jade to frown. "People also say that you want Kathade back. It's been two weeks, is that true?" "She broke my heart and I don't want to think about this. But to answer your question, no I don't want Kathade back." "Ok, on to the next question." After the interview they went in the limo without signing autographs and went home. She looked out the window to see Katherine on the steps with flowers in her hand and rolled her eyes. Jade stepped outside, "What the hell are you doing here?" "I-I..." She threw the flowers on the floor and glared at Katherine. "Why are you here!? I don't want anything from you! What do you want!?" "I w- I wa-." "YOU WHAT!?" "I WANT YOU BACK!"

"You what?", Jade asked. "I want you back. You already dropped the flowers I got you." "Sorry about that." "Will you take me back?" Jade shook her head and stepped back. "I can't take you back Katherine. Just please go home and leave me alone." "But I-." "Go home." She opened the door and looked back at Katherine who walked down the stairs. "I'm sorry if I made your life miserable. I just really love you", Katherine said. She stepped inside, "Wow." "What happened?", Leigh asked. "Katherine wants me back and I said no." "You know you want her back. You should've said yes." "It's all over so it doesn't matter." Jade noticed Jesy staring at her then smiled. "I haven't talked to Jesy in a while. Now that I think about it, she's still pretty", she thought and sat next to her. "Hi Jade." "Hey. It's been a while. How you doing?" "I'm fine. Just....have you ever dreamed to date that one person? That one person who would love you like you love them? That one person to love?" "I have actually. I want that person to show up now. I feel...unneeded and unwanted." "Your always need and wanted. Trust me. That one person is here with you, right now, today. She could be here in your presence. You probably won't notice her though." "Huh? What do you mean in your presence?", she asked. "Uh nothing." Jesy stood up and kissed Jade's cheek. "She kissed me on the cheek...could she be the person in my presence?

Jade turned on the tv and flipped through channels to find Katherine on the screen. "Katherine? Why is she on the tv? In an interview? Raise the volume", Perrie said. Everyone joined in as she raised the volume. "So Katherine Stevens is on live with us. So Katherine, how do you feel about you and Jade Thirlwall's break up?", the interviewer asked. "Well I'm not happy about it. I didn't do it to break her heart. The comments on Twitter killed me and I didn't know what to do to make it stop. People saying that I should die and break up with Jade cause she's too pretty for me? Or they said mean things about Jade like, she's a piece of shit. Jade is nothing near that. She's beautiful and if she's watching right now, I still love you Jade. No matter what. No matter what Twitter says...your still gonna be that beautiful girl I dated." She looked at the screen as the tv turned off and blushed. "That's...that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me", Jade said. "Well I'm guessing you want her back. Take it from Leigh Anne girl...you love her." A smile spread across her face, "I'll be back!" Jade ran out and called a taxi. The taxi stopped at the studio and she ran out to Katherine. "KATHERINE!" "Oh...hey Jade." "I saw everything Katherine. That was really sweet." "What do you mean? Whatever I say you don't care about. Why now Jade? Why?" "Cause I want you back too." "Your lying." She moved closer to her face, "If I was lying, would I do this?" Jade kissed her as the cheers went on and smiled.

KATHERINES POV

"It's nice to call Jade mine again but there's something up about that girl. Jesy Nelson...she's gay as well and Jade was the first to know. Maybe she likes her...I should give her a warning then." "Kathy?" "Mhm." "What are you thinking about?", Jade asked. "About how lucky I am." She pecked jade's lips and her forehead. "Your cheesy. I have some news..." "Go ahead." "Well the group and I have to go to California to perform and stuff. We'll be back in 4-5 weeks." "I'm going with you then. You need to be protected by me. Nobody else but me. Especially when...we're in this room...alone." "OH MY GOD! KATHERINE! I DIDN'T TH-did you think about it?" Katherine shrugged and nodded, "Sometimes, have you?" "N-no. I don't think I'm ready for that yet anyways." She nodded again and hovered over Jade. "K-Katherine...what are y-you doing?" The door opened and Perrie screamed. "OH MY GOD! I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!" "It's not what it looks like! Get off!" She rolled off the bed and took Jade's hand then walked downstairs. "So....Perrie told me what you guys were doing up there", Leigh said laughing. "I was playing around with her. Right Jade?" Jade blushed and hid her face while grabbing Katherine's shirt. "Aww your blushing. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. Anyways, I'm going to California with you guys. Is that ok?" "Why?" "To protect Jade." Katherine glared at Jesy and looked away. "Aww...so cute. Sure it's ok", Perrie said. "Thanks. I'll protect her from everything and everyone."

"jade...babe wake up. Get up, get up, g-." "I heard you the first time. I'm awake now stop staring at me." "You look pretty when your sleeping." "Mmm move. I want to sleep", Jade mumbled. Katherine picked her up, "I think everyone else is awake." "We're in California right?" "Yup. We have out own room too." She knocked on the door and Perrie answered it. "I got her awake but she's still kinda sleepy. Right Jade?" "Mhm. Me tired." "That's already. We're having breakfast." They stepped inside and jumped on the bed. "Eat Jade", Katherine said. "Too tired." She watched Jesy stare at Jade and frowned. "Hey Jesy, can we talk in private?" "....Sure." They walked in the bathroom and she pushed Jesy against the wall. "Listen here, I don't want you to go anywhere near Jade ok? I don't want you to touch her or go near her. Got it?", she asked. "What ar-." "Got it?" "Y-yea. Ok, ok, I got it." Katherine and Jesy walked out the bathroom and smiled. "Where are we going today?" "Your going nowhere, we're going nowhere!" "Oh! I get to spend the day with Jade today!" "Yeah! Kathade day!" She kissed Jade's forehead, "Let's go back to out room." "Don't start making noises now. I don't want to hear that", Leigh whispered. "I'll try not to. Let's go Jade." "KATHY!" "I'm kidding, I'm kidding. Sheesh babe."

JESYS POV

"Don't talk to Jade, don't talk to Jade, don't talk to Jade. How can I not talk to her!? I'm in love with this girl! Why couldn't Katherine just stay home? I could've had the chance...you see, right now we're a party. I could've kissed jade if Katherine wasn't here." Jesy sat down and looked around. "Remember not to talk to her", Katherine reminded. "Got it." She sighed and stared at Jade. "She's beautiful. Katherine's lucky she gets to kiss her, touch her, be with her at all times and call her babe or girlfriend. If it was me, everything great will happen with us....I got it!

JESY: Meet me @ the bathroom k?

JADE: Sure.

She got up and walked in the bathroom to find five stalls. "Perfect." The door opened and she took Jade's hand then dragged her to a stall. "What is it Jesy?", Jade asked. "What would happen between us if I did something to you that you'll probably won't like?" "I have to find out what that something is." Jesy pushed Jade against the door and kissed her while putting her hands on her stomach. She felt Jade kiss back and put her arm around her waist. "I can't believe this happening. I'm actually kissing her", she thought. They pulled away and Jesy blushed. "Erm....s-sorry." "It's ok. Will....will this affect out friendship?", Jesy asked. "I uh....Katherine.....she's probably worried. See you later." "Oh..bye I guess." "Yeah. Bye."

 Jesy let out a long sigh causing Perrie to spill juice. "Gee, thanks Jesy", perie said sarcastically. "Sorry." "What's wrong? You seemed upset last night and your even worse today." "Well it's about Jade and I. Last night we uh....we kissed for a whiled and she just...I don't know how to explain it." "You two kissed!? What!?" "Yeah. We did. It was probably the best experience ever. She's probably kissing Katherine right now." "No Katherine left to go home. Something happened o she left. I'll get Jade!" "No P-." Perrie ran to the other room and called Jade. Footsteps echoed through the hotel, "Wh-oh. H-hi Jesy." "Hey." "You guys need to talk to each other. Now, I'll be back in five minutes. Don't take too long." Jade sat next to Jesy and looked to the side. "C'mon just look at me Jade. Perrie's right, we need to talk. About last night...." "I know about last night! I don't need to be reminded more than once!" "Sorry. I just....I love you Jade. I never had the guts to tell you. Your the whole reason why I'm gay. If you weren't with Katherine, I'll treat you better. I'll give you my heart, my love, I'll call you my everything. I'll give you my everything Jade. I love you....but you obviously won't feel the same way. Looks like out five minutes are up", Jesy said standing up. "Wait, no Jesy." She turned around to feel Jade's lips on hers and kissed back. They fell on the bed, still kissing, and she smiled.

*Hmmmm......what about Katherine?*