CHAPTER 13

JADES POV

"Aww look at them. They're so cute. Too bad they aren't dating." "Should we take a picture?" Jade opened her eyes to see Leigh Anne and Perrie hovering over her with their phones. "Don't you dare take a picture", Jade mumbled. "Too late! You guys are really cute." She found Jesy's arms around her waist and still sleeping. "That is cute. She slept like a baby last night." She moved Jesy's arms from around her and sat up while yawning. "So do you love Jesy?", Perrie asked. "N-no. I told you that already. We told you that. We're not gonna date again." "Admit it Jade, you love her." Jesy moved to the side and grabbed Jade's waist, pulling her. "JESY!" "Morning Jadey. Sorry I scared you." "Aww", Leigh cooed. She blushed and moved her hands, signaling them to move. "We're getting breakfast. See you too lovebirds downstairs." She pulled herself away from Jesy and turned around. "Can you kiss me this morning?", Jesy asked. She kissed Jesy and jumped on her. "Oww babe...did you gain weight?" "Babe..she just called me babe. Wait, I'm confused. Is it just a thing or she means it when she says babe and HEY!", she thought and pouted. Jesy laughed, "I'm sorry. I was just kidding. I love you....as a friend...." Jade kissed Jesy's cheek and blushed. "I'll be brushing my teeth. Be right back." "I can't believe I'm saying this but.....I, Jade Thirlwall, am in love with Jesy Nelson."

 Jade tapped Perrie's shoulder and bit her finger. "What Jade? We have to back on stage in 5 minutes!" "I have to tell you something." "Hurry up." "I-I think I'm in love with Jesy." "You think? You are Jade!" "But we can't date again, she said it herself!" "Well tell her! We have to go back on stage, calm down ok?"  They ran on the stage and the cheers erupted. After the concert everyone took a breath and high fived each other. "Good job everyone. We did good, we did good", Leigh said. "Yeah especially good Jesy", Jade said while blushing. "Thank you?" "Your welcome." "Don't you have something else to say Jade?", Perrie asked winking. "N-no I don't. Is anyone hungry?" "I am!" "Then lets get some food." She pouted at Perrie and quickly pecked Jesy's lips. "What was that for?", Jesy asked. "I just...felt like it." "Are you ok? Your acting weird and blush every time your around me." "Well maybe I like blushing." Jade took Jesy's hand then let go. "What did I do? Can you tell me what I did?" "It's not you. It's me." Jesy smiled, "What about you?" "I have a problem and I don't know what to do about it." "Tell me what the problem is. I need to know Jade. I care about you." "Well there's this person that I love and I don't think this person would let me date her." "Who's this person?" "It's you..." "What?" "I love you."

"Of course you do Jadey. As friends", Jesy said. "No Jesy...not like that. Nothing near that. I love you." "I-I'm confu-." "I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU! I WANT US to BE JADESY AGAIN!", she yelled. They stared at each other and Jade took Jesy's hands. "C-can we date again?" "No Jade! We promised, your promised! Us dating causes more problems! W-we can't date again!" "Please....Jesy." "NO! WE'RE NOT DATING AGAIN AND THAT'S THAT!" She slowly let go of Jesy's hands and walked past her. "Jade....c'mon Jade I'm sorry." "I understand Jesy. It's fine, I don't care anymore. Go have fun with Madison." "But Jade..." "Go ahead Jesy!" She ran outside and to the nearest Starbucks then sighed. "I shuld've kept my mouth shut", she thought.

JESY: Where r u? We need u, I'm srry. I need u. Plz come back :(

"She doesn't need me at all. Fucking liar." "Jade? Is that you?" Jade turned around to see Madison waving at her. "Oh....hi." "Where's Jesy? I haven't seen her in a while", Madison asked. "I-I don't know. We've been busy...I guess." "I want to see her before she leaves. Can I see her?" "Sure. Lead me back to the hotel, I"m kinda lost." They walked back to the hotel and Jade opened the door. "There you are! Are you ok!?", Leigh asked hugging her. "I-I'm fine." "M-Madison, what a-." Madison walked to Jesy and kissed her. "I was wondering if Jesy can stay at my place. Is that ok?" "Umm...yeah, it's fine." "Thank you! Get ready Jess." "Have fun Jesy", Perrie said. "Yeah..fun."