CHAPTER 22

PERRIES POV

Perrie woke up to find arms around her waist and noticed it was Leigh Anne. She kissed her forehead and slid out of bed. "Thanks to Jade and Jesy, we have a break until they come back which means more lovey dovey time with my girlfriend." She took a cup of orange juice and slowly drank it as there was a knock on the door. "Who's here now?" She opened the door, "Hey Jacob!" "Hi Pezzy! How are you? Is Leigh awake?" "I'm good and she isn't. Come in." Jacob stepped inside with his hands in his pocket and sat. "So...I uh...I miss you Perrie. Is there a reason why you broke up with me? I mean, I'm cool with it but there always has to be a reason and I want to know. Was it because of me and distance? Was it because of your career?", he asked. "No. It's something else. Well, I found out that Leigh Anne liked me and we uh...constantly kissed time to time. It didn't feel right kissing her behind your back and I don't want anything happen to you and your heart so I had to break up with you before things got worse. I really did love you but some of it belonged to Leigh Anne. We're dating Jacob...." "Wow. For how long?" "A while. Please don't tell anyone." "I won't, I promise." She hugged him, "Thank you. Thanks for understanding." "I'll do anything for you. Don't forget it."

"PERRIE! COME DOWNSTAIRS!", Leigh yelled. Perrie ran to their room and jumped on Leigh Anne. "Yes babe?" "I just wanted you to spend some time with me. That's all." "Are you sure?" She felt Leigh Anne's hand go in her back pockets and bit her lip. "Maybe..." "Fuck. She's doing it again. I can't let her tease me. Nope...not falling fo-." Leigh Anne squeezed Perrie's bum and laughed a little. "Oh no you don't Leigh. This isn't happening again and your not gonna do this to me", Perrie said sitting up. "Aww c'mon Pez. You know it's funny." "Nope. I'll be watching tv downstairs." She walked downstairs and turned on the tv. "Trying to tease me. I'm not falling for that again."

JACOB<3: I 4got the secret then remembered. I won't tell anyone. I still promise u tht. I luv u

"I love you? He could only mean it as a friend but what he told me...he misses me. Should I say it back? He does know I have Leigh anyways", she thought and put her phone down. "PEZ! COME BACK! I MISS YOU AGAIN!" Perrie sighed and stood up. "I'M COMING YOU SPOILED PERSON!" "SPOIL ME PLEASE!"

 JESYS POV

"Jadey. Jadey, wake up. Get up. Please?", Jesy asked. "I wanna sleep. Me sleepy." She kissed Jade's neck and lingered there for a couple of seconds. "Fine. I'm up, I'm up. Good morning." "Morning. We're not going anywhere today. We can go to the 'love room' I reserved later on with a hot tub and a little dining table. I packed a bikini for you and me." "Aww Jesy. That's so sweet." Jade gave her a kiss and pushed Jesy off her. There was a knock on the door, "Room service Mrs. Nelson!"  She kissed Jade again and walked to the door, opening it and pushing the cart of food inside. "Yeah! Food!" "She gave us breakfast and some things for later on", she said winking. Jesy took the breakfast platter and handed it to Jade. "Breakfast for two Jadey." "Your too good for me Jess." "Anything for my wife." "So, what's my bikini like?", Jade asked. She fed Jade and smirked. "It's blue and....laced. Mine is red with white polka dots." "What!? Jesy!" "You'll look nice in it. Trust me." "I look stupid in lace....lace underwear, lace bras! Jesy!" "Trust me Jade. Do you trust me?" "....Yes." "Then you'll look beautiful in it."

 Jesy blushed as Jade covered herself. "Let me see", she pleaded blushing. "I look stupid...." "Let me see babe." "No. I'll get my sweater." She sighed and took Jade's hand, leading her to their reserved room. "Oh my gosh! This is so beautiful. A pool too!?" "Yeah....are you gonna take off the sweater?" "Fine but don't laugh." She nodded as Jade took off the sweater and bit her lip. "I look dumb", Jade said. "Fuck. I-I'm speechless. You look fucking sexy. You look better than me." She slid in the hot tub and held her head back. Jade sat at the side and played with the water. "Aren't you coming?", Jesy asked holding her waist." "Well...." She pulled Jade in, still holding her waist, and gave her a kiss. "See Jade, that wasn't so bad. You look fine, you are fine and I love you." "I love you too." Her head moved to the side and she moved closer to Jade's face as Jade followed. Someone opened the door and they jumped back. "Oh. I'm sorry Mrs. Nelson. Excuse me, I'm sorry." Jesy rolled her eyes and pulled Jade close. "Hey Jess...." "Mhm." "Beat you to the pool!" "Hey, no fair! You cheated!"

JADES POV

"Well last night was fun. I wonder what Jesy has planned for us today. She always has something up her sleeve." Jade watched Jesy pack food and drinks and smiled. "You wanna see the clouds Jade?", Jesy asked. "I wanna touch one actually." "Well maybe you'll have the chance to do that today." They took a cab to a mountain top and walked up there. "JESY! CLOUDS!", Jade yelled opening her arms. Jesy held Jade's waist and put her head on her shoulder. "Yup baby. Clouds." "I never seen one up close. It's puffy." "Mhm. Sit, eat, relax, enjoy." She sat in between Jesy's legs and ate a grape. "Where do you find these places Jess?", she asked. "I always have a trick up my sleeve." "You do. That's one of the things I love about you." She quickly planted her lips on Jesy's and she grabbed her head, trying to deepen the kiss. Jesy slowly kissed back and pulled her closer. They heard a couple of snaps and clicks coming from the side, finding the paparazzi taking pictures of them. "Fucking shit, how'd they get here!?", Jesy asked. "I-I don't know." "How'd they find out where we were?" "CAN YOU GUYS MOVE PLEASE!? I'M TRYING TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MY WIFE ALONE!" "We won't bother you. Sorry." Jesy rolled her eyes and took my cheek, kissing me again. "If they ruin this moment again, you can attack them ok?", Jade mumbled against her lips. "Thank you babe." "No problem."

 Jade skipped lightly and swung her hands up and down. "I had fun today." Jesy followed along, "Me too. Even if the paps ruined it. Picture time?" "In the hotel." She stopped walking and looked around. "What's wrong?", Jesy asked. "Do you ever get the feeling your being watched?" "No, why?" She pushed Jesy into a wall and kissed he neck then started sucking on it. "Jade...J-Jade...p-publicity!" "You need a kiss with that?" "No! Jade!" She kissed Jesy and heard her whine. "I like doing this to you", Jade said kissing her again. "Fucking paps. They already got the picture and now it's worldwide. Thank you." "Your welcome. It suits you. Purple and red is your colour." "Now they think we do stuff." "But we do, do stuff and we're married. What do you think that means?", she asked, cheekily. "Ugh Jade, your too much for me. You ready to go?" "Yeah. We can watch a movie and cuddle." "I'll like that."

 "Italy is fun especially with Jesy. Even when it's raining, she knows how to make it fun. Like now." Jade whimpered and looked out the window. "Stop complaining Jade, we just did something", Jesy said. "I know but....I wanna explore." "You can explore my mouth." She laughed, "No Jesy. This is boring." "We can make it fun." She sighed louder then dragged herself to Jesy. "I don't wanna stay in here", Jade whined. Jesy took Jade's hand and stood up. "C'mon, let's dance." "To what? We have no music." "We don't need music. I can sing for you....if you want." "Yes please." She put her arms around Jesy's neck as Jesy put her hands on Jade's waist. Jesy started singing 'Marry Me' by Jason Derullo and moved side to side. "105 is the number that comes to my head....", she sang. Jade moved her hands down to Jesy's back and put her head on her chest. "When I think of all the years I wanna be with you....wake up every morning with you in my bed. That's precisely what I plan to do..." She smiled as Jesy twirled her around. "I'm so glad I married her. I always knew she was the one."

*Jadesy feels!! This song was really perfect for this chapter and my friend and I @PayphoneLittleThings were talking about it today. How ironic.

Valentine's Day is coming soon! I have an announcement to make on that special, lovely day.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!

V.C.F!*