CHAPTER 20

PERRIES POV

"Why is she not answering? C'mon Leigh, pick up the phone already."

LEIGH: Hello?

PERRIE: Hey. Uh....wanna meet up somewhere?

LEIGH: Why?

PERRIE: To hang out.

LEIGH: Sure. Where to?

PERRIE: Bakery.

Perrie got her keys and walked to the bakery. She leaned against the wall and found Leigh Anne walking in the other direction. "Hey", Perrie said hugging her. "Hi. Where are we going?" "I just wanna walk around and say sorry." "It's ok. Maybe we need a break from what we were going. Give me tour hand." "O-ok." She took Leigh Anne's hand and intertwined their fingers. "Well this'll be fun."

Perrie looked at her phone and put it away as Leigh Anne talked. "Perrie, I have something to tell you." "What is it?" "Well I uh... met somebody and I uh.... I kinda like this person." "Wh-what?" "But you wouldn't care cause you don't like me anyways." "Oh uh...y-yeah. S-sure." She let go of Leigh Anne's hand and put it in her pocket. "Is it a he or a she?", Perrie asked. "He. He's nice though and his name is Joseph." "Oh. Cool." "Do you think he'll ask me out?" "I-I don't know. Maybe. I know I would." "Huh?" "I-if I was gay or anything. Should we head on home?" "Sure, I guess." They walked back home and Perrie looked down. "I'll be upstairs Pez." "Ok. I'll be on the phone."

JESY: *groans* Hello?

PERRIE: Hey uh, did I wake you?

JESY: Pretty much...what is it?

PERRIE: I have a problem. Can I come over and talk about it with you?

JESY: Sure, whatever.

PERRIE: Thanks, bye.

She hung up and sighed. "Ok, I'll admit it. I like Leigh Anne."

Perrie stepped inside as Jesy yawned. "Where's Jade?", Perrie asked. "Sleeping." "You guys must be tired." "Yeah. What did you need." "Well I uh....I-I like Leigh Anne." "Well you just woke me up. What!?" "Y-yeah." "When? How? Why? Are you gay? When did you decide this? Answer me!", Jesy said. "A couple of days ago. She won't like me....she met a guy already." She looked down and tapped her fingers against the table. "So are you gay?" "I-I don't know." "What about Jacob?" "I love him, I really do but it's something about her that makes me love her too. You know?" "Yeah. It's like Jade and Katherine." She covered her face, "What am I gonna do?" "My best advice is to break up with Jacob and tell her. Tell her how you feel Pez and call me after. I'll be up." "Thank you Jesy and sorry for waking you up", she said getting up. Jesy stood up as well and hugged Perrie. "Whenever you have a problem, come to me", Jesy whispered. "Ok, I will." "Bye." "Bye." Perrie walked out and let out a breath. "You can do this Perrie. You did it before. Don't. Be. Scared."

"You can do this, you can do this, you c-." Perrie opened the door to find Leigh Anne and some guy kissing then frowned. "U-uh....h-hi", she said sadly. "Perrie. Th-this is Joseph....My boyfriend..." "B-boyfriend?" "Hi I'm Joseph, nice to meet you." "Hi." She quickly wiped a tear away and covered her mouth." "You ok?", Joseph asked. "Y-yea. I'm fine I uh....I just have to go upstairs." She ran upstairs while crying and Leigh Anne followed her. "What's wrong Perrie?", Leigh asked. "It doesn't matter. Why don't you go have fun with Joseph?" "But why would you care?" "CAUSE I'M IN FUCKING LOVE WITH YOU LEIGH ANNE! I LOVE YOU OK!? I HOPE THAT BASTARD DOWNSTAIRS CAN HEAR ME!" "He left....P-Perrie, when?" "It doesn't matter..." "What about Jacob?" "I broke up with him just for you. I love you...." Leigh Anne walked closer to Perrie and put her hands on her cheeks. She closed the gap between them and kissed her. Perrie's eyes widened and she slowly kissed back. "I love you too", Leigh whispered.

JESYS POV

Jesy took a sip of her coffee and continued writing her vows. "I think I wrote the best vow ever. Jade would love this", she thought. "Jesy! I'm bored!" She quickly put the paper in her bag and smiled. "Can we do something?", Jade asked. "Well what do you want to do?" "Something fun. Can we cuddle and watch a movie?" "Cuddling sounds good. Especially with a scary movie." She put a scary movie in and sat beside Jade. Jade layed on Jesy and put her face on her chest. "I can hear your heart beat. It's so.....amazing." She pecked Jade's lips, "Your amazing, don't forget that." Jade kissed her and she buried her head in Jesy's neck then the door opened. "Hey! How's my engaged Jadesy?", Perrie asked laughing. "Hey guys." Jesy looked at Perrie holding Leigh Anne's hand and smirked. "Shut up Jesy." "I didn't say anything Pez. Just tell me the details." "Come upstairs and I'll tell you."

"So, what happened?", Jesy asked. "Well I saw her kissing Joseph when I went inside and I met him then cried. Leigh followed me and I told her I loved her then we uh....we made out." "So are you two dating?" "I'm gonna ask her out today and let her be officially mine." Jesy smiled and hugged Perrie. "I'm proud of you. What did Jacob say?" "He said he understands and its cool. We're still friends though." She nodded, "What if he still likes you?" "I don't know. Let's go back downstairs." She walked back downstairs with Perrie and stared at Jade. "Babe, you ok?", she asked. "Yeah. I- we didn't finish out cuddles." "Aww. Perrie and I can leave you alone. C'mon Pez", Leigh said taking her hand. She picked up Jade and sat her on the counter. "I said cuddles Jesy", Jade whined. "But I want kisses." Jade wrapped her legs around Jesy's waist, pulling her closer and she held Jade's hips. "Jesy..." "Jade..." Jesy kissed her to feel Jade kiss back and smiled. "Cuddle", she mumbled against Jesy's lips. "Well guess what Jade? Maybe we had a change of plans."

JADES POV

"There's something going on between Perrie and Leigh Anne. Maybe Jesy knows, I'll ask her." Jade watched Jesy look at a website online and coughed. "Hey babe. I was looking at a place to get married and see what we'll like." "I have a question to ask." "You can ask me anything." "What's going on between Perrie and Leigh Anne?", she asked. "Nothing." She turned Jesy's face around and tilted her head to the side. "So nothing happening huh? Why we're they holding hands? Shy were they in the bathroom for 4 minutes? Are they dating?" "I-I don't know. Perrie didn't tell me if they were yet. She texted me." Jade looked at Jesy's phone to find a text from Perrie saying: 'I asked Leigh out. She said yes! It's still a secret though. The world can't noe :P' "That's great! They're dating. Now 'Little Mix' is officially 'Lesbian Mix." Jesy frowned and shook her head. "Nice try but....You need to work on your jokes babe." "Oh..."

2 Months Later......

"Jesy and I finished the wedding plans and everyone wants to know what we're gonna do but it's a secret. We're getting married in about two weeks a and I can't wait for Jesy to put the ring on my finger and be officially hers." Jade rolled off Jesy and poked her stomach. "The party's coming soon Jade. Should it be seperate?", Jesy asked sitting up. "Yeah. What about the guys?" "I got a room for them. It's gonna be hard not being with you until the wedding day. I bet you'll be pretty." She scoffed, "Of course I would, I'm the bride." "But I could always be sexy." She punched Jesy's arm and pouted. "Oww..." "I'm sexy." "We'll just see about that." Jesy pushed Jade on the floor and started ticking her. "SAY I'M SEXY!" "N-NO! NEVER!" SAY IT!", she yelled. Jade laughed and started kicking. "A-ALRIGHT! S-STOP! Y-YOUR......S-SEXY!" She rolled to the side as Jesy picked her up and carried her on her shoulder. "Put me down!", Jade complained. "Not until I get the real thing I want...."

*OK! Sooooooooooo I updated!!

I got a lot of people confused, sorreh about that.

I'm going to the little mix signing with my friends since I live in NYC BABAY!!! Sorreh ·-·……… anyways, I'm going and I'm gonna get my picture with them and the signed album! I am going to speak to my lil' muffin, Jade Amelia Thirlwall and I will stutter and blush like crazy cause I love her so much. Oops, then I'll speak to everyone else and give them a copy of my song, 'Goodbye'.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!

V.C.F!!*