CHAPTER 21

Zaynimal12 Says: Don't worry, this isn't the last chapter but this is an important chapter. The party already happened and I bet you know what this chapter is about. Happy Reading!

                                                                                                                                          -Zaynimal12 

JADES POV

Jade flushed the toilet and let out a gasp. "Jade, honey?", mom asked. "Mom. I-I can't do this. What if something wrong goes in the future? What if we don't stay together forever? What if we divorce?" "Honey don't say that. That won't happen to you. Jesy's the one for you, she'll do nothing like that. Get up, don't dirty your dress." She stood up and hugged her mom. "Now go out there and marry her. Karl is waiting outside for you." She walked out and hugged Karl. "You look beautiful Jade", Karl whispered. "Thanks. Did your girlfriend come?" "She's inside. The doors are about to open. Are you ready?" "Yeah.." The doors opened while the music started playing and everyone gasped. "There's a lot of people here. Wow. Jesy looks...amazing. She's wearing a tight, short white dress with a bit of lace covering some parts of the dress along with white heels." Karl kissed Jade's cheek and Jesy helped her up on the altar. "You look sexy", Jesy whispered. "You too." The priest walked up and lowered his hands, signaling everyone to sit. "We are all here for this wonderful day of Jade Amelia Thirlwall and Jesy Louise Nelson's wedding day. May everyone sit and we'll begin..."

"Can you please pass me the rings?", the priest asked. A little boy walked out with a pillow with two rings and gave it to him. He gave a ring to Jesy and the other one to Jade. He continued talking and got to the part Jade wanted. "Will you Jade Amelia Thirlwall take Jessica Louise Nelson as your wedded wife and take care of her through all your life and through sickness and health?" "I do." Jade put the ring on Jesy's finger and smiled. "Will you Jessica Louise Nelson take Jade Amelia Thirlwall as your wedded wife and take care of her through all your life and through sickness and health?" "I do." Jesy put the ring on Jade's finger and held her hands. The priest continued talking, "You may now kiss the bride." She lifted up Jade's veil while holding her waist and kissed her. Everyone started clapping and Jesy kissed her again while spinning her around. "I love you so much Jesy", Jade said walking down the altar with her. "I love you too. Forever and always baby."

PERRIES POV

Perrie hugged Jacob and kissed his cheek. "How are you?", Jacob asked. "Good. You?" "Good. I'm glad we're still friends after the break up." "Me too. Sorry, I have to go. The limo is waiting for us. Bye Jay." "Bye Perrie." She sat in the limo with Leigh Anne and took her hand. "I'm so proud of them", Leigh said. "Me too and I'm proud of us. Two months of us dating and no problems between us." She kissed Leigh Anne to feel her kiss back and pulled her neck, deepening the kiss. Leigh Anne slowly set Perrie down and let out a breath through her nose. Perrie pulled away, "I could kiss you all day but we're almost there so we can't." "Aww no fair." "This is Jade and Jesy's day, not ours. We can sneak in the bathroom later ok?", she asked. "Fine. Just...one more kiss?" She pecked Leigh Anne's lips as the door opened and they walked out. They walked in the restaurant hand in hand and sat at their table. "I think that's where Jade and Jesy are gonna sit", Perrie said. "Can we go to the bathroom now?" "But everyone will be here soon." Leigh Anne ran a hand up Perrie's thigh and whimpered. "Fine, let's go."

"Did I mention that you look really pretty today?", Leigh asked sitting back at their table. "Twice actually." "Did I mention how lucky I am to have a girlfriend like you?" "Yes."  Perrie stared at Jacob who was sitting with Ronnie and Caleb then waved. "Perrie! They're here!" She turned around to see Jade and Jesy walk to their table with everyone clapping and rose petals flying everywhere. "They're so cute together", someone said. As Jade and Jesy sat in their seats, everyone did as well. "Jade looks so pretty and even happier now", Perrie said. Leigh Anne took Perrie's hand, "Your pretty too and you look happy." She smiled then got up and walked towards them. "Hi Perrie!", Jade said. "Hey. Congrats you little married love birds." "Nobody else can have her. She's mine. All mine. Back off Perrie!" "Woah there Jess, I don't want Jade. She's all yours." "That's right, you have Leigh Anne." Perrie blushed, "Y-yeah." "Had fun in the bathroom? I knew you guys are going there later on again",  Jesy said winking. She looked at the door and squinted. "Katherine?"

JESYS POV

"Katherine? What the fuck is she doing here?" Jesy got up and stood in front of Katherine. "Hello Jesy", Katherine said smirking. "What the hell are you doing here? I thought I told you to leave Jade alone." "And what are you gonna do about it? You can't stop me from seeing the beautiful bride now can you?" "Your talking about my wife and if you don't leave, I'll beat the shit out of you." "Like you could. I always end up doing that favour for you." Her blood boiled and she started hugging her. "Get the fuck out!", Jesy said kicking Katherine in her stomach. Katherine pushed Jesy into the wall and punched her in her stomach then face. She fell to the floor and she kicked Jesy in the stomach. Before she could hit her again, someone pulled her out the room. "Jesy! Oh my god! Are you ok!?", Jade asked hugging her. Jesy spit out some blood and nodded. "Ugh. I-I'm fine. Help me please..." Jade helped her up as she held her stomach and sat back at the table. She winced through the pain and squeezed Jade's hand tighter. "Are you sure your ok?" "Yeah. I-I need a kiss." She pecked Jesy's lips, "Is that good?" "...Yeah. I'm fine now."

Jesy fed Jade her cake, leaving icing on her face and kissed her. "Mmm, you taste sweet", Jesy said. "Well duh. You got icing all over me!" "I love you too." "I know you do. That's why you married me." She held Jade's hand and kissed her again. "Aww. You guys are too cute, congratulations again", mom said. "Thanks mom. I really appreciate it." "Your welcome. I'll leave you alone now." She looked at her phone and bit her lip. :Hey, we have to catch our plane in 3 hours", she said. "Where are we going?" "Italy." "Wow. thank you, tha-." She gave Jade another kiss, "Thank you for making me the happiest girl alive." "Your welcome." A camera man walked up to them and took a picture. "For the cd, don't worry. I'm not part pf the paparazzi team", he said laughing. Jesy stared at Jade, "Did I tell you how beautiful you are?" "A lot of times. We should leave now." "10 more minutes, then we'll leave ok? Are you tired?", Jesy asked. "Yeah." "I have a change of clothes in the limo for us. I can change you and carry you to the airport." "I like that idea." "Good." 

*YEAHHHHHHHHHH, they got married!!

So, I obviously had time to update today and I'm proud.

I can't wait for the Superbowl, can't you?

I want the Broncos to win. Fuck the Sea-hawks. If they lose, I'll be the happiest girl alive. 

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!

V.C.F!*