CHAPTER 26

KATHERINES POV

"I shouldn't have let her leave. I need her back but she probably won't come back. Why is it always me who has to do the bad things?" There was a knock on the door and she sighed while getting up to open it. "Oh. Hey Jade." "We need to talk......now." She opened the door wider and Jade walked inside. "What is it?", Katherine asked. "Yesterday I realized something. Jesy and I were kissing and I felt nothing. I didn't feel the sparks I used to. I felt nothing but when I kissed you...there was something..." "Uh oh...", she thought. "I-I think I'm in love with you Katherine", Jade said. Katherine stared at Jade, "Umm....are you sure? Your probably confused cause....you married Jesy." Jade walked up to Katherine and kissed her, "I'm not confused Katherine. I'm serious." "What about Jesy?", she asked. "I'll figure something out but you know what you can do?" "What?" "Kiss me again."

Katherine picked up a flower from a garden and picked at the petals. "...She loves me, she loves me not, she loves me. Jade Thirlwall loves me....again. Maybe she's playing with my feelings and lying to me so Jesy could kill me for real this time. We'll see." She looked at Jade who walked in the hotel crying and ran to her. "What happened? What did she do?", Katherine asked. "It's not what she did, it's what she said." "What did she say?" "She told me how much she loves me and how we're inseparable. She knew I was the one from the moment she layed eyes on me. She wants to have kids with me, grow old with me and die with me. That was really beautiful and I couldn't tell her Katherine. I just couldn't. I-I love Jesy but then there's you and the sparks..." Katherine put her hands in her pocket, "I said this before Jade, stay with Jesy. I'll be fine. I'll find someone else." "Katherine..." She hugged Jade, "Can we still be friends?" "....Of course."

"Well maybe I should move on from Jade and find someone else. What's my type of girl? She should have a nice smiled, brown eyes, long hair-.....exactly like Jade. Going home was sad but we'll see what happens here." Katherine walked in a club and sat at the counter, ordering a drink. She felt someone tap her shoulder and turned around, seeing a girl sitting next to her. "Hey." "Woah. She's hot. Nothing like Jade but......damn", she thought. "Hello? Anyone there?", the girl asked. "S-sorry. Umm....hi." "I'm Amanda. Who are you?" "I-I'm Katherine." Amanda put her face to Katherine's ear, "That's a beautiful name for a beautiful girl." She blushed as she stood up. "U-umm...thanks", she said as Amanda put her hands in her back pockets of her jeans. "W-what a-." "Here. My phone number, call me or text me sometime", Amanda said winking. "O-ok." "See you soon." Katherine smiled and looked at her phone.

AMANDA; Ur smile is cute...so are you. xoxo

"Wow. She's a flirty one. Maybe she's good. I'll give her a try."

PERRIES POV

Leigh Anne moaned again and Perrie kissed her one last time. "You can stop now Leigh. It's all over", Perrie said laying next to her. "Sorry, I can't control myself. Free day today and tomorrow. I wonder what Jade and Jesy are doing." She shrugged, "I don't know. Six days of us being public is fun. What should we do today?" "One, take a rest because of what happened....I need a break, two, I'm taking you on a date after the rest. " She took Leigh Anne's hand as someone opened the door. "ARGH!" "JESY! DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FUCKING KNOCK!?", she yelled. "PUT A 'DO NOT DISTURB' SIGN ON THE DOOR THEN! FUCK!" "What do you want?", Leigh asked. "We have a Skype meeting with management. They're still here. GET DRESSED!" Jesy slammed the door and Perrie sat up. "Hey, your not covering Pez. Yeah!" "Shut up, you should get dressed too." "I'm getting dressed but I want to watch you first." She shook her head, "I'm going in the shower. You coming?" "Yeah, wait up!"

Perrie sat on Leigh Anne's lap as Jade's laptop loaded. "Hey girls! Sorry I haven't contaced you. Something happened and the connection was bad. How's Tokyo?", she asked. "Fun!" "Great. Jade and Jesy, I need to speak with Leigh Anne and Perrie please. " She sighed as Jade and Jesy left. "So, I heard about you two. How long has this relation sip been going on?" "Three months and a week. Please don't break us up. I love Leigh Anne and I don't want to end this relationship." "You know we lost fans again...." "Please. I can't lose her." "Fine. I'll be in Tokyo in two days. Have fun. Bye." "Bye!" Perrie turned off the computer and turned her body towards Leigh Anne. "Yeah! SHe accepts us!", Leigh said holding Perrie's waist. "Kiss me!" Leigh Anne pecked Perrie's lips and hugged her. "Are you ready for the date?" "Yeah." "Then let's go."