CHAPTER 15

PERRIES POV

Perrie rolled her suitcase off the plane and looked around to find Jacob with his hands in his pocket. She started running and called out his name. "PERRIE!" "JAY!", she yelled while jumping on him. "I missed you so much babe, so much", he said kissing her. "I missed you too." "I have a taxi waiting for you." "What about us?", Leigh asked cocking a hip. "Umm....you can call a taxi? There's a lot here. Let's go." He took her suitcase and her hand then walked into the taxi. "I feel bad for leaving them alone. I told them I was mostly spending time with you anyways", Perrie said as the the taxi drove off. "Are you staying at my place or with the girls?" "With you but tell the boys to not bother us." "It's been almost three months of our relationship, we're doing good." "We could do better." "What do you mean?", Jacob asked. She smirked and rook out a packet of condoms from her bag. "Wow Perrie. Your doing a great job in hiding it. Nobody needs to see that. Are you sure you want to do this?" "I'm ready." "Well I'm ready when your ready." The taxi stopped at Jacob's house and they walked inside. "Nobody's here", he said then smiled. Perrie dragged her suitcase in his bedroom and jumped on his bed. "I love this house. I really love it." Jacob took off his shoes and climbed on Perrie. "I like it too. So much stuff can happen here." "So much." he kissed her and she kissed back then looked at the corner of her eye. "Is that a bra? Nah, I'm probably imagining things...am I?"

Perrie looked at Jacob sleeping and walked outside. "It was bra. I knew I wasn't going crazy. He's cheating on me. He messed up a perfect relationship. I can't believe I lost my virginity to him too." She called a taxi to the hotel and knocked on the door. "Hi Perrie! We're having a little party. Care to join?", Leigh asked. "I will and I'll be staying here too." She put her suitcase to the side and joined everyone. "We're playing truth or dare and it's my turn. I dare Perrie and Leigh to kiss. Tongue and tongue. Have fun!", Jesy said. "Why me!? I just came!" "C'mon Pez, I don't kiss bad." Leigh scooted over to Perrie and smiled. "Do I have to use my tongue?", Perrie asked. "Yes you do and hurry up. Leigh looks ready to kiss you." She kissed Leigh Anne and felt her kiss back then let her tongue touch Leigh's. They pulled apart, gasping for air, "That wasn't so bad was it?" "No more truth or dare! I have a problem." "What is it?" Perrie wiped her lips, "I think Jacob is cheating on me. I found a bra on the side of his bed. It obviously wasn't mine because I had mine on-." "Before you had sex...continue", Jesy said. "Shut up. Should I ask him? Should I do something about it?" "Ignore him. Don't answer his calls or his texts." "Ok. Thank you....?" "Forget about him. So...how'd you like the kiss Perrie? Does Leigh kiss good?" "Umm...I guess." "I kiss fine! Your just jealous cause I kiss better." "No! I do!" "We'll have to try again to find out." "Alright. Let's go."

Perrie put her phone down after reading texts from Jacob and shook her head. "Hey Perrie, I'm guessing you liked Leigh's kisses yesterday. You did it twice!", Jesy said. "No I didn't." "You guys literally made out for 3 minutes. Jade and I had to leave to give you privacy." "It doesn't mean anything. I'm straight and you dared us to." "Whatever you say. Leigh loved it, that's all I can say." She rolled her eyes, "I don't like Leigh. I'm not gay anyways. So shut up already." Jesy held up her hands to surrender and walked away. "What does she mean by Leigh liked it?", she thought as there was a knock on the door. She opened it to see Jacob wearing his beanie and frowned. "I've been worried sick Perrie! What happened to you? Why haven't you been responding to my texts or answering my calls? Are you ignoring me!?", Jacob asked. "Why do you think I was ignoring you?" "I don't know." "I'm not stupid Jacob! I saw that fucking bra by your bed!" "Bra? Wh-." "Why would you do this to me? For another girl? I can't believe you." "Woah, what are you t-." "WHY ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME!?" Jacob laughed and covered his face. "Why are you laughing? It's not funny! Cheating isn't funny!", Perrie said. "I'll never cheat on you for another girl! My sister came and visited me. She slept in my bedroom and probably left her bra there. I slept in the couch." "The couch?" "Yes silly. Don't ever think I'm cheating on you." Perrie blushed as he hugged her. "I'm really stupid aren't I?" "You really are."