CHAPTER 9

JESYS POV

"Jade is trying so hard to have sex with me but she's not starting it. I'm not losing the bet cause it's so obvious she's the cheeky one." Jesy looked at a picture of her and Jade then laughed. "What are you laughing at?", Jade asked. "Us. We're perfect." "We are. What do you wanna do?" She looked in Jade's eyes and watched her bite her lip. "Perrie and Leigh are coming over tonight....just to hang out for two days. Wanna cook?" "Fine." They started to prepare the food and began cooking. "This smells amazing", Jesy said. "You smell better." "She's totally gonna lose this. I'm gonna win this." She heard a knock on the door bell ring and answered it. "Hi Jesy!", Perrie said kissing her cheek. "I smell food. Yummy." "So what's going on with Jadesy?" "Jade made a song  for me! I cried. It was so beautiful." "Aww that's cute." Jesy watched Jade blush and sit on her lap. "She's even sitting on your lap", Leigh said causing Jade to blush more. "Adorable", she whispered kissing her nose. "Jesy...I wanna go to bed." "Alright everyone! I'm taking this little baby to bed." "I'M NOT...sleepy...me." She carried Jade upstairs and changed her clothes. Jade jumped in the bed with a night gown (Showed most of her parts.) and stuck out her body. She laughed and kissed Jade's head. "Goodnight Jade. Sweet dreams."

Jesy watched Jade pace over and over and shook her head. "Is she that desperate?", she thought as Jade bit her lip. "Jade, you ok?" "F-fine. I'm...fine." She stood in front of Jade and took her hands. "Babe, tell me. I have a feeling I already know what it's about. Is it about the bet?", she asked. "I can't control myself. I already know I'm the cheeky one! I lose the bet ok? It's over!" "Ok, ok. I always knew you were one. " "Hey! That wasn't nice..." She laughed and frowned at Jade pouting. "Aww c'mon babe. I was only joking. Please don't be mad", Jesy said hugging her waist. "Go away. Don't talk to me anymore." "But I love you." "I don't love you at this moment." Jesy frowned again and walked into the kitchen. "Over sex? Wow Jade. Even I'm not that desperate", she thought. When she was staring in space she felt someone tug her shirt. "Jesy, I love you", Jade said kissing her cheek and wrapping her arm around her waist. "Mhm. Sure." "But I do and I'll prove it to you." Jade turned the chair around and started unbuttoning Jesy's shirt. "Jade." "I lost the bet didn't I?" "Y-Yea." "Alright then. Hold still..." "Oh." She watched Jade who was struggling to take her shirt off and help her. "You look like you need some help."

PERRIES POV

Perrie walked to the park and smiled. "It's such a beautiful day today. I wonder when we're gonna start singing again." She sat on a bench and heard bushes rustle behind her. "BOO!" She screamed, "JACOB! Y-you nearly gave me a- what are you doing here!?" "I came to visit you." "N-No. Y-you...you have to go. Go back." She started walking away and Jacob took her hand. "C'mon. I know things in Paris didn't work out well but I really want to get to know you better. Can you give me one more chance?", he asked. "Fine. One chance Jacob. Only one and if you mess it up, go back home." Jacob intertwined their fingers and nodded. "I promise. I"m really a nice guy. I don't know what happened to me that day, You were....sexy." "So what am I now?", Perrie asked. "Even sexier. I want to kiss you right now." "Uh no. I want to get to know you better." "Me too. I mostly read your bio on the internet but that's not the real you. This is." Perrie pointed out some places and she smiled at Jacob. "What hotel are you staying at?", she asked. "It's not that far from here." "Tell me about you..." "Well I'm 21 years old. I was born May 22nd in Paris, France, obviously. I live with my two best friends, Ronnie and Caleb. My dad dies in a car accident and I have a younger sister. I always wanted to be a skateboard champion or whatever." "I'm sorry for your loss. Can you teach me how to ride!?" "Sure. I have to get it from my hotel. C'mon."

Perrie hugged Jacob and kissed his cheek. "I had fun today", she said. "Me too. Can we hang out tomorrow?" I can take you on a date." "Sure. I'll see you then." "Bye." "Adios." She blushed and walked inside. "Isn't that Jacob?", Leigh asked. "Yeah..." "I thought he lived in Paris." "He came to see me. He changed a lot Leigh. He's taking me on a date tomorrow. I think I'm in love." "So fast!? You guys were drunk. Did you go to a bar?" "No! We walked around the park and I learned how to skateboard. We shared a drink as well." "YOU SHARED A DRINK!? Aww you love him!" "I know...he was a ass at first. He's so sweet." She happily sighed and swayed on the couch.