CHAPTER 30

Zaynimal12 Says: This is the last chapter of this wonderful and my first, fully, Little Mix story. I'm changing the writing style of this story and I just like to say thank you all for the amount of reads and votes and comments you've been giving me. Most of it helped my improve on my writing and I just really am proud of me and everyone else. I love you guys so much and here;s the last chapter. I hope you like it!
                                                                                                                 -Zaynimal12<3

JADES POV

2 Years Later.....

So much has happened in the years and I'm really proud. We're selling our 4th album and everyone loves it. Jesy and I have been married for three years now and Perrie and Leigh Anne are still dating. They've been through a lot in their relationship and it's making them the third cutest couple. We're the first. The news hasn't come, meaning I'm not pregnant and Jesy is still trying to add a new member to the family. I'm glad she's still trying which shows she cares.

I felt my stomach squirm after eating a waffle and ran to the bathroom. the food rushed up my throat and I threw up in the toilet. After two minutes, the nasty acid decided to come out again.

"JADE! I'M HOME! JADE!?", Jesy yelled.
"I-I'M IN THE.....BATHROOM!"

I heard footsteps hit the stairs and Jesy stared at me. She hugged my tightly and I threw up in the toilet again. Ugh, my head hurts from all that force.

"How long have you been vomiting?"
"Ugh, too long to remember."
"Are you on your period?"
"It's five days late Jesy..."

Then it hit me. Jesy smiled at me and started crying. This could possibly mean one thing.

"I-I'll get the test from our room."

She walked out and back with the purple and white pregnancy test in her hand. I took it and did what I had to do. Jesy was right. She was right here, right besides me. I always knew she was the one. I'm glad I married this lovely woman. We'll get through everything together. As a family. We used the hour in watching tv then went back to check on it. I quickly too it then covered my mouth while crying.

"What does it say babe?", Jesy asked.
"Jesy...I-I-."
"Stop stuttering and say it baby!"
"I'm pregnant."

                                                                                                            THE END.