CHAPTER 12

JESYS POV

"Hey Jesy, why re you dressing like that?", Perrie asked. "I have a date with Madison. I'm late so don't talk to me." "Ooh, a date! Tell me how that goes ok?" "Trust me, I will."

JESY: I'll b picking u up l8

MADISON: Kk. I'll be inside. Buzz the bell

Jesy put on her shoes and let out a breath. "Wish me luck guys!", Jesy said. She ran to the limo and it drove her to Madison's house. "Ok, here I go." She walked up the steps and buzzed on the doorbell. "Hey." "Wow. She's beautiful...", she thought as her mouth hung open. "Did I over dress? I-I didn't know what to wear and I-." 'No, no, no. You look...beautiful." Madison blushed and Jesy took her hand then led her to the limo. "Where are we going?", Madison asked. "You'll see. I found this place myself. I hope nobody else knows what the place is." "Please tell me." "I can't ruin this date Madi. I'm not telling you ok? Now stop asking." The limo stopped and she looked out the window. "We're here", she said opening the door. They stepped outside to find a little table with two candles on them along with rose petals surrounded by trees and a hammock attached from one tree to another. "This is so beautiful! H-how'd you do this?" "I have a couple of tricks up my sleeve. Do you like it?" "I love it. It's so sweet" "I want to kiss her but maybe when we cuddle on the hammock. Only...if she wants to."

"I'm full", Madison said. "Me too. Are you ready to leave?" "Actually I want to go on the hammock with you." They climbed on the hammock and Jesy looked up to the stars while holding Madison. "The stars are pretty." "Yeah." "This was a perfect date Jesy. Thank you so much." "No problem." She smiled and bit her lip. "I'm guessing you want to kiss me don't you Jess?" "....Can I?" "Only if you want to." She kissed Madison and felt her kiss back then smiled through it. "I didn't think I'll be able to kiss you", Jesy said blushing. "Well you got your chance. Can I meet your band-mates?" "Sure." She kissed Madison once more and walked to the limo. They went to the hotel and walked inside her room. "Hey guys!" "Hey Jesy a- is that Madison behind you?", Leigh asked smiling. "Hi." "Hey." She wanted to meet all of you so I took her here before I take her home." "Do I have to go home?", Madison asked. "Do you want to?" "I want to stay with you." Jesy smiled and watched Jade get up. "Umm...excuse me", Jade said running past her and out the door. "Was that Jade?" "Yeah." "I'll go speak to her", Perrie said. "Me too." They sat in the couch and Madison kissed her. "Mmm...Madison. T-they may come in any second now." "I don't care. I want them to know we're dating." "We are!?" "Yea. Don't you want to be my girlfriend?" "I do." "Alright then, kiss me again."

PERRIES POV

Perrie watched Jade bury her head in her pillow and sighed. "She won't answer any of my questions. This girl is hard to deal with."

JACOB<3: Face Time me. I have sumthing 2 show u.

She smiled and Face Timed Jacob. "Hey babe!", Jacob said. "Your wearing the hat. It looks good on you." "I got a break from work, guess where I am right now!" She looked behind Jacob to see the Empire State Building. "Your in New York!?", she asked. "Yeah. I came just for you." "Where are you right now?" "I'm coming to your hotel." "I'll be right down." She put on her jacket and the beanie then ran downstairs. "I'm so happy to see him. He kept his promise", she thought and ran outside. "PERRIE!" "JACOB!" He opened his arms and she ran to them then jumped along with kissing him. "I missed you so much", Perrie said. "Me too. I can see your still wearing the beanie. You really do love me." "I love it. It's cute. What hotel are you staying at?" Jacob put her down, "The Holiday Inn.It's not fun sharing a room alone." Perrie took his hand and started walking. "Anything happened while I was gone?", Jacob asked. "Well Jesy and Jade broke up again and Jesy found someone new. Jade is acting weird and I have you with me." "I can talk to Jade if you want." "Are you sure?" "Yeah. I can get the secrets out of her.."