CHAPTER 5

JESYS POV

"Perrie, can I talk to you?", Jesy asked. "Sure whatever." Jesy sat next to Perrie and ran her fingers through her hair. "I feel bad for her." "Who?" "Jade. I hurt her really bad and she's trying so hard to get me back. I don't think I'm in love with her anymore." "How can you not be in love with Jade!? You have to fall in love with her again. That piece of love is inside of you somewhere. Try talking to her." "I'm scared." "Just go!" She sighed and walked towards Jade's room and knocked on her door. The door opened and Jade looked up sadly. "Umm...hey." "Hi." "Can I talk to you?" Jade opened the door wider and she stepped inside. "What do you want?", Jade asked. "I uh...I want to say sorry. I'm sorry for the way I acted. You tried really hard to get me back and I pushed you to the side. I want us to be friends. At least talk to each other." "Only friends?" "I think it's the best for us." "I'll accept it." "Ok. So uh...yeah. Bye", she said awkwardly. "Ok. Bye." Jesy looked at Perrie when she walked out, "We talked. We're friends again." "No! Why didn't you kiss her!?" "I can take her somewhere tonight." "Say it's a date. Now go back inside!" She walked back inside, "J-Jade...you uh...wanna go on a date?" "Tonight?" "Sure. I'll tell you when to get ready." "Ok, I will."

Jesy waited downstairs to hear footsteps hitting the floor. "Wow. Jade looks stunning. Is this the girl I fell in love with?", she thought as they hugged. "I'm ready to go", Jade said. "The limo is outside." She smiled at Jade smiling and hopped inside. "Where are we going? Why are we not dressed up?" "I want to surprise you." She took Jade's hand and watched her blush. The limo stopped and she looked out the window. "We're here. Get ready." The door opened and Jade gasped. "Oh my god! Disney World!?", she asked. "Yeah. I hope you like it." "Like it? I love it. Thank you so much Jesy." "No problem." Jade grabbed Jesy's hand and ran inside. "This is even better than the last time. C'mon let's go on this ride!" "Woah, woah, woah. It's crowded, we need to stay together so you waon't get lost ok?" "Sorry bab- uh...Jesy." "We can't lose you. Let's go on this ride." After going on, so many rides, they got back in the limo. "Are you tired Jade?" "Yeah." "Put your head on me." Jade put her head on Jesy's lap and yawned. "Thanks for taking me out. I really appreciate it." "No problem." Jesy watched Jade sit back up and move close to her face then moved back a little. "S-sorry", Jade mumbled. "It's ok. Umm....yeah, it's fine." "I'll just sit over here." "Oh. I see."

"We're in Paris right now. The city of love. This is probably a good place for me to kiss Jade. How about the Eiffel Tower?" Jesy looked at her watch and smiled and Jade walking out the bathroom. "Hey jade", she said. "H-hi." "Can you believe it? We're in Paris. Wow", Perrie said smirking at Jesy. "Jade, wanna go on a- Perrie, can you leave? Please?" She watched Perrie leave and walked to Jade. "So I was wondering if you would like to go to the Eiffel Tower with me tonight." "Another date?", Jade asked. "If you want it to be." "Let's go now. I'm not doing anything. Let's go." "Alright." She let out her hand for Jade to take and walked outside. "It's so beautiful out here. Paris is just...beautiful. Right Jesy." "It sure is. Hey look, the tower. We're almost there." They walked to the tower and stood there, holding hands. "Wow. Just an amazing sight up close." "Yeah." Jesy watched Jade who looked at her and moved closer with Jade following. Their foreheads touched, "Jade..." She kissed her and felt Jade kiss back then closed her eyes. "Jade I-." "Don't speak. Just...kiss me again." She did it again and smiled through it. "Looks like Jadesy is back", she thought and pulled Jade closer. "Jesy..." "Mhm?" "I think people are taking pictures." "They can take as many pictures as they want." "But their ruining the moment." "We can take this somewhere else. Let's go back to the hotel. Shall we?", she asked. "Yes. I love you Jess." "I love you too Jadey."

PERRIES POV

"What's taking them so long? Maybe they made up or something", Perrie said. "Let's look outside, let's look." Perrie and Leigh opened the door to find Jade and Jesy kissing while going in another room. "Well they made up. Get your ear plugs tonight. It's gonna be noisy." She laughed at Leigh's comment and jumped on her bed. "Well...I met a guy a couple of days ago. Wanna see him?", Leigh asked. "Really!?" She looked at the picture, "He's cute. Lucky you. Now I'm the only single one. He'll probably ask you out some day and you'll say yes." "We're not dating! I d- ooh. He sent me a text. Sorry." "Mhm." She went on a online dating website and raised and eyebrow. "Aren't I too young for online dating? Am I that desperate to date someone. Yes, I am. I should wait for the perfect boy to come in my life. Or I could...go to a bar...and hook up...with some guy." Perrie walked out the room and to the nearest bar. "Is there anyone here my age?", she thought. "Hey beautiful. The names' Jacob. What's your name? How old are you?" "Perrie. I'm Perrie. I'm 20 years old, you?" "21. Hey aren't you from Little Mix or something?" "Yeah." "Gosh. You prettier in person. Where's the rest of them?" "The hotel. I need someone to talk to...wanna chat?" "I can do better than that. Come to my place and I'll show you." "Umm...uh...I-I.." "C'mon. It'll be fun." "Uh...."