CHAPTER 29

JADES POV

"I really don't want to adopt a child. Especially Katherine and Amanda's child even though it's not Katherine's. I want us to make our own child. I wish Jesy knew that." Jade played with her tea bag string as Jesy walked to her. "Hello babe", Jesy said kissing her cheek. "Mmm." "Are you ok?" "Hmph." "Katherine dropped off the papers. Are you ready to sign them?" "OF COURSE I'M NOT READY TO SIGN THE FUCKING PAPERS!" "Jade wh-." "YOU JUST DON'T GET IT DO YOU!?" She scoffed, "I don't want to adopt a fucking child! I thought we were going to make one ourselves! I want our own child." Jesy looked own and shook while taking Jade's hand. "I-I didn't know." "How could you not know!? We talk about-." Jesy put her hands on Jade's cheek and kissed her. "Sometimes you talk too much. Now jump", Jesy mumbled. Jade jumped on her as Jesy carried her upstairs.

Jade stared at Jesy and started playing with her hair. "I'm sorry Jadey." "It's ok." "I didn't know. I was only thinking about myself." "No really, it's ok. We'll just give the papers back. Stop crying." She kissed away Jesy's tears and kissed her cheek. "You were supposed to kiss me here", Jesy said pointing to her lips. "I think we did enough of that. When are Leigh and Perrie coming back?" "Uh....four days. We need to go on vacation." She nodded and put on some sweats. They walked downstairs and put in a movie while she layed in Jesy's arms. "When do you think the pregnancy will occur?", Jade asked. "Well, God will just have to put that baby in your belly and we'll find out." Jade snuggled in between Jesy's legs, "Is that comfortable?" "Yeah. If it's a girl, it's.....-." "Jamie!", they said at the same time." "This is why I married you Jade." "That's why I said yes to you", she said. "That's why I proposed to you." "That's why I lost my virginity to you." She moved closer to Jesy and smirked. "And that's why I kissed you." Jesy pecked Jade's lips, "That's why we're us."

Jade walked in her room to find Jesy on her laptop, searching up how to take care of kids. She smiled and walked to her. "Your searching this stuff up way to early Jess", she said. "I know. I just want to be a good mother and practice when I have the chance." "You will be a good mother. I can promise you that." Jesy smiled and turned around to face Jade. "But you do know, we can't have a pregnant Jade on tour", Jesy said laughing. "I know, I know." She sat on Jesy's lap, letting their foreheads touch, and pecked her lips. "We have time to ourselves Jesy..." "I know." "But do you know what we should do...?", Jade asked in a singy-songy voice. "No." Jade pressed her lips to Jesy's neck, sucking and biting on it. Jesy let out a low moan and squeezed Jade's hips. "And do you know another thing Jesy?" "Wh-what? W-what is...it?" "I think I'll be the leader today." A blush crept to her face and she led Jesy to their bed. Pushing her, Jade crawled on top ofg her and kissed her neck again. "J-Jade..?", Jesy whispered. "Yes baby?" "...I love you." She kissed her chin, "I love you too."

PERRIES POV

Perrie rolled the suitcase in their bedroom and jumped on the bed. Leigh Anne rolled two more suitcases and smiled. "I missed this bed. So much", Perrie said. "Yeah, I see what you mean." "N-no! Not like that!" "Ok. Wanna go get something to eat?", Leigh asked. "Yeah." Perrie took Leigh ANne's hand and walked outside, getting mobbed by paparazzi. They started running to Starbucks and into the bathroom. "That was a close one." The lights turned on and Perrie found herself on Leigh Anne; bodies pressed together. "Uh...umm...I-I-." "Why are you stuttering? We're always this close in bed", she said. Leigh Anne pressed her lips on Perrie and held her waist. Perrie kissed back while placing her arms around her neck. "Hopefully, no one hears us and bothers this perfect moment." There was a bang on the door, causing them to jump. "Leigh, let's go through that window", Perrie suggested. "Ok." Leigh Anne opened the door, running out and climbing through the window. Perrie climbed through and fell in Leigh Anne'a arms. "Let's go babe", she said. "Where?" "To Jade and Jesy. Where else?"

"PERRIE! LEIGH!", Jade yelled, hugging them. "Jade! We missed you!" "Me too." "Hey, where's Jesy?", Leigh asked. "She erm...went to get some stuff." "What kind of...stuff?" "JADE! I GOT THE TAMPONS AND COND- fuck", Jesy stated while covering her face. Jade started blushing and Perrie laughed. "Tampons and condoms, huh?" "N-no! Leigh! I-I....yes." "Are you guys still trying to have a baby?", Perrie asked. "Yeah. We're really excited to be mothers." Perrie cooed and Jesy gave Jade the boxes. "Take this upstairs babe." "Ok." Leigh Anne sat on the couch and Perrie sat in between her legs. "So what's been going on with Lerrie, except that you guys got caught almost having sex?", Jesy asked. "Nothing much. We just ran away from the paps. It was fun." "Oh, how wonderful. the cute couple running from the paps, hand in hand." Perrie blushed, "Shut up." "What's taking Jade so long?" "She's probably figuring out how to please you tonight?" "At least I didn't get caught by the paps." "Your right....but the whole thing wasn't recorded and put on YouTube." Jesy glared at Leigh Anne who was laughing and pouted. "Fuck you." "Oh, don't worry. Jade will do that for you."

JESYS POV

"Jade and I are cuddled up in bed, thinking of our future child and what they'll be like." Jesy rubbed Jade's back and kissed her head. "So if it's a girl, the name would be Jamie. If it's a boy...what should we name him?", Jade asked. "Josiyah?" "No, something special." "How about Jessie!?" "...No." She layed on Jade, making sure not to crush her, and sighed. "I don't know. We'll have to keep thinking", she said. "And don'f forget trying." "What if Jade doesn't get pregnant? What if something bad happens to the baby if it's born? What is the baby causes us to divorce? I don't want to get in that position again. I love Jade and I'm not leaving her side this time. We're gonna stay by each other with our beautiful kid growing with us", she thought. "Jesy, we'll get through this together", Jade said sweetly. "We will. Together and we'll start the lovely family we want. I'm in love with you Jade. I'll love you every second of the day. I'll take care of you and keep you safe. I love you Jade." "I do and always will love you back Jesy."

*Aww, I like this semi-last, short chapter. What did you think?

Anyways, one more chapter to go and this book is almost over.

'Change Your Life' got 10,000 reads and I'm happy.

Also, seven more days and a very special day would happen. Well, it's not much but it's just enough for Camila and I. It's gonna be our one month on the fourteenth and I have a little surprise for her. Shhhhh, don't tell her I said that. It's a surprise :P. But, I'm happy and I can't wait for our special day.

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!

V.C.F!*