CHAPTER 18

PERRIES POV

Perrie hugged Jacob and held him close. "Please don't leave. I'm gonna miss you so much", Jacob said. "Me too." "I have a feeling we won't see each other in a while..." "Yeah. We'll see. Can I get one last kiss before you go?" Jacob gave her a kiss and lingered there for a while then pulled away. "Bye babe." "Bye Jay." She rolled her suitcase across the ground and waved at him. "I LOVE YOU!", she yelled. "I LOVE YOU TOO!" She got on the plane and sat next to Leigh Anne. "Where were you on New Years?", Perrie asked. "I spent time by myself. I didn't wanna be the third wheel so I left. I uh...also got you something. I hope you like it." Leigh Anne gave Perrie a box wrapped in a bow and she opened it to find a necklace with a flower pendant on it. "Aww, thanks. I like it." "...No problem." "Aww you two are cute! Wanna share a kiss for me?", Jade asked. "Sit down Jade! What the hell is wrong with you!?" "Sorry Jess." Perrie laughed and rubbed the flower. "This was sweet. I could tell Leigh really likes me. But I'll never feel the same way. She looks so desperate...maybe I could change that."

"Jade and Jesy are sleeping, Leigh's awake. Just as I planned. Get your lips ready Leigh, you'll probably be the happiest girl alive." She put on lipstick and walked towards Leigh Anne. "Your still wearing the necklace, do you really like it?", Leigh asked blushing. "I do actually. I love it." "I'm glad you do." Perrie crawled on the counter and kneeled towards Leigh Anne. "I loved it so much", she said wrapping her arms around Leigh Anne's neck. "P-Perrie, what are you doing?" "What you always wanted me to do..." "Which is?" "This..." She kissed Leigh Anne to feel her kiss back and slipped her tongue inside. "She's actually not a bad kisser. Jacob's better...obviously", she thought as Leigh Anne held Perrie's waist. Perrie moaned and started to deepen the kiss. She grabbed Perrie's thighs, picking her up and putting her against the wall. "I'm actually liking this..." They pulled away and Leigh Anne blushed. "U-umm....w-wow. That was uh...unexpected Pez." "You got your wish. Good thing nobody else saw that." "Yeah, good thing." "Well....I'm going outside, wanna come along?", Perrie asked. "S-sure."

JADES POV

"Well they looked like they had fun. I can't keep my mind off what just happened. Perrie just cheated on Jacob with Leigh Anne. Should I tell Jesy?" Jade ran back upstairs and jumped on Jesy. "What's the matter?", Jesy asked. "Nothing." "Jade, I know when your lying. Tell me what's wrong." "Well I uh saw something and it was shocking." "What is this...something?" She bit her lip, "Leigh Anne and Perrie....making out." "What? They did what!?" "Y-yeah." "Well, where'd they go?" "I don't know." "Call them."

PERRIE: Stop! Hello?

JADE: Uh...hi, where are you?

PERRIE: Umm...in the bathroom with Leigh, why?

JADE: Just wondering. Bye.

She hung up and stared at Jesy. "Why are they fucking hooking up with each other!? What is Perrie thinking!? She was just dancing on Jacob and now she's kissing Leigh Anne? She said she wasn't gay or anything!" "What should we do Jess?" "We're going to find where they are and have a little talk."

Jade looked at the text again, "She said they're at the mall. Aww they went shopping without me." "They're secretly hooking up without telling me, that's what they're doing. I'm gonna punch Perrie in the face when I see her. Once I get my hands on her..." "Don't punch her Jess. You said a little talk." She looked around and found Perrie and Leigh Anne walking. "They're over there", Jade said. They walked up to them and Jesy pretended to roll up her sleeves then punched Perrie in the face causing her to fall. "I said don't punch her!" "I had to....it was tempting." "OWW! WHAT THE FUCK JESY!? MY NOSE!", Perrie yelled. "You know exactly what we're here for and what you guys are doing. If you say anything, I'm punching you again so you better shut the fuck up." Jesy took Jade's hand and grunted. "Hey, hey Jesy. Calm down ok? Calm down. Take a deep breath and just....stay calm. I've never seen you so mad before", she said. "I'm sorry. They just really ticked me off. Sorry." "No need to be. Let's walk now." She heard Jesy let out a long sigh and kissed her cheek. "Hurry up you two!", Jesy said. "We're coming, we're coming. Sheesh." "Remember, calm down." "I'll try."