CHAPTER 4

JESYS POV

Jesy set up her laptop and sat next to Jade. "Thank you again for coming Leonard. I really appreciate it", Jesy said while putting her arm around Jade. "It's cool. I haven't seen you since high school. I'm surprised you kept my number." "Well a friend keeps in touch. What can I say?" "True. Now I'll connect these wires to the computer and I'll track that person down." She looked at Jade who raised and eyebrow. "D-did you watch the video?", Jade asked. "No, I'm not that kind of guy. No porn or whatever you want to call it for me." "See, he's a nice guy Jade. My little nerd", she whispered. She got up and took Jade's hand. "I'll call you when I find out who it is!", Leonard said. They walked into Jesy's room and she sat on her bed then blushed. "We have a guest Jesy plus Leigh and Perrie are here." "So? Nobody has to know." "No Jesy! S-stop!" Jesy fell on Jade and kissed her neck twice. "JESY! STOP! NO!" "Never. Never ever, ever." Jade pushed Jesy away and started running. "Ok! You win, I give up!" "COME AND FIND ME!" She ran downstairs and found Jade hiding under a table. "Hmm...I wonder where Jade is. Could she be...UNDER THE TABLE!?" "Guys! I found the person!" "Who is it?" "It's a girl...her name is Katherine."

"Knowing that Katherine is watching Jade and I, I'm trying my hardest to protect her." Jesy watched Jade eating and struggled to keep them open. "Jesy...your eyes are gonna hurt if you keep staring at me", Jade said. "You need to be protected. I'm gonna keep you safe from Katherine." She watched Jade get up and followed her. "Stop following me! Your being annoying Jesy." Her head went down, "Sorry." "Thank you." She sat back down and sighed. "I'm only trying to protect her. What if Katherine is watching us right now? We'll never know...we took all the cameras down. This is the right thing for Jade", she thought as a scream came from upstairs and crashing sounds. She ran upstairs, "JADE! ARE YOU OK!?" "JESY H-." "I"M COMING!", Jesy yelled. More sounds crashed and she tried to open the door. "IT WON'T OPEN! JADE, ARE YOU OK!?" No response. "C'mon, c'mon!" BAM! BAM! BAM! The door burst open and Jesy ran to Jade who was covered in blood. "Speak to me Jade. C'mon, c'mon." Jesy called 911 and started shaking. "C'mon, c'mon. Who did this to her?"

The doctor came out and everyone stood up. "How is she? Is she ok? How b-." "Don't worry. Jade's fine. She was just knocked out by the hit and lost some blood. Nothing serious. Some stitches will help. Only one person can see her though." She nodded and followed the doctor into Jade's room.  "Hi Jesy." "Thank god your ok! What happened in there?", Jesy asked. "I don't remember. But I'm glad I remember you." "Nothing? You don't remember anything?" "I remember me in my bedroom and now I'm in a hospital. Wonderful." She lied down next to Jade and sighed. "I'm glad you ok. I don't think I'll like you being out of my life. I have some clothes for you. They said you can leave after you get your stitches." "What!? Stitches!?", Jade asked. "Yeah. On your head." "MY HEAD!?" Jade started shaking as the doctor came in with the materials. "No, no, no, no, no. Ah..." "It'll be fine calm down." "Ok Jade, I need you to stay still and don't move your head. I promise that it won't hurt", the doctor said taking the needle out. "No..." After Jade got her stitches and got dresses, they walked out to the waiting room. "Was that Jade screaming?", Leigh asked. "Shut it. It hurts like hell. Let's go Jesy." She took Jesy's hand and walked out the hospital. "JADESY'S REAL! OH MY GOD!", someone yelled. "Of course it's real. Hey Jade, I bet they want us to kiss", Jesy said pulling Jade close. "I don't think so, we have to go." "Fine, we'll do it in the limo. How does that sound?" "Wonderful." "Disturbing", Perrie added.

PERRIES POV

"They're so happy together. It's adorable actually. Yet I'm lonely. I have nobody to kiss, to say I love them to, I have nothing", she thought. "If we're bothering you we can...you know.....go upstairs", Jesy said winking. "Uh..I don't think so. I'll be the one going upstairs." She laughed a little and walked upstairs. "Hey Perrie, wanna talk?", Leigh asked patting her bed. "Sure." "I have to tell you something. I've been thinking about it for a while and I think we should but another house." "Why?", she asked while sitting next to her. "Well we're single and then there's Jade and Jesy. They're so happy and we shouldn't bother them when they're together. They should live together and I can't stand nights. It's nasty." "I see and I totally agree with nights. Are we gonna ask management?" "We have to but we have to tell them first. But try to make it seem like it's not their fault." "We got this Leigh." They walked downstairs and coughed to interrupt Jade and Jesy. "Yes?", Jesy asked. "We have something to tell you guys. This isn't your fault or anything but Perrie and I think it's better to buy another house." "Now that you guys are dating we think it's better to get out of your way and it's the best decision", Perrie said. "Really? Just for us?", Jade asked. "Yea. Do you like that idea?" Jade and Jesy hugged her along with kissing her cheek. "I'll take that as a  yes."