CHAPTER 11

JADES POV

Jade woke up and looked side to side to find Jesy not next to her. She looked in Perrie's room to find them two sleeping. "Why is Jesy sleeping with Perrie!?" She coughed loud to wake them up. "Ugh. Who's coughing at this time of the morning?", Jesy groaned. "Good morning Jesy." "Oh. Morning babe. How'd you sleep?" "Fine. But I woke up to something disturbing." She stormed out the room and into the kitchen with Leigh Anne cooking. "Hello Jade", Leigh said. "Hi." "i made eggs and bacon with toast, bagels and orange juice. Eat up." "Jade! Why'd you run off like that?" "Why were you sleeping with Perrie?" The room got quiet and Perrie walked in the room. "Why were you!?", Jade asked again. "Why what?" "Shut up Perrie. You have no explanation Jesy?" "I-but I-." "I thought so." She started walking away but Jesy took her hand. "Let go of me!" "Why are you guys fighting?", Perrie asked. Jade glared at Perrie and pulled her arm away from Jesy. "Well are you gonna answer Jesy!?", she asked. "You were sprawled out on your bed last night and I didn't want to wake you up so I slept with Perrie! Is that a good enough explanation for you!?" She looked at Jesy who walked away along with Perrie then looked at Leigh Anne. "That was unnecessary Jade. I'm gonna check on them." She looked down as Leigh Anne walked away and sighed. "Nice job Jade. Now look what you did. Great. Just great."

"Oh my god. Leigh Anne won't stop talking. Since nobody else is talking she's doing us the favour." Leigh Anne took a breath, "Ok. I'm done talking. Who's next?" Everyone stared at her then looked back out the window. "Nobody's talking to me. Jesy seems upset and Perrie....well I don't care", she thought as she stared at Jesy.  "Do you want to stop looking at me?", Jesy asked. "Sorry." "Should've said that from the start." "Well maybe ifyou told me why you were sleeping with Perrie from the start, none of this would've happened!", Jade said. "I doesn't matter cause I'm dating you!" "Ever heard of cheating Jesy!? Have you!?" "I HAVE!" "Woah, woah, stop!" Jade rolled her eyes and sat back in the chair. "Can't you two just make up already!? You too Perrie!", Leigh said. She looked at Perrie then at Jesy, "I'm sorry." "Apology not accepted." "What do you mean apology not accepted!? I just wasted my breath for two words that you won't accept!? I could've used it for something else!' "Yeah? Like what?", she asked. She balled a fist and her blood boiled. "We're done." The limo got quiet and she stared at Jesy. "You don't mean that", Jesy said. "I do Jesy. I really do. This relationship is over. Again. Please stop the limo!" The limo stopped and Jade walked out while slamming the door.

Jade took out the key and opened the door. "Good. Everyone's asleep." The light turned on and she gasped to see Jesy sitting in a chair. "Oh. It's you", Jade said. "Yeah it's me. Who'd you think it'll be?" "I don't care. I'm going to sleep." "Can we talk?" "I don't want to talk to you so I suggest you go to sleep too." "Please. I waited for you to come so we can talk." She sighed and sat in front of Jesy. "You smell like alcohol Jesy. Were you drinking?" "You tell me. You didn't want to break up with me. It was all an act. You still love me." "No, I broke up with you because it wasn't working out anymore. I don't love you." "So you hate me?", Jesy asked. She crossed her arms, "I never said that!" "After all I did for you!? I bought you a ring!" "I said no when you proposed to me!" "I saved you life Jade! You could've died!" "I DON'T CARE! WE BROKE UP ANYWAYS!", she yelled. Jesy moved closer to Jade and touched her arm. "Don't fucking touch me!" "Bu-." "Don't. Touch. Me." Jade pulled herself away from Jesy and slapped her. "Oww...", Jesy whimpered. "I hate you Jesy. Don't come near me again. Don't touch me, don't talk to me, don't do anything." She watched Jesy look down and sigh. "E-excuse me." "She's sleeping in the couch. Good. I'm never sharing a bed with her again. I hate her, I hate her, I hate Jesy Nelson."

PERRIES POV

Perrie woke up to find Jade sleeping in a bed and Jesy in the couch. "What the hell happened to them this time?", Perrie asked. "I don't know. Jesy looks uncomfortable and she was probably crying. I can see the marks. Jade looks worn out and she's frowning in her sleep. I guess they fought last night." She looked at Jesy getting up and yawning. "Morning Jess. How'd you sleep last night?" "Fine." "Are you sure?", Leigh asked. "Yeah. I-is Jade awake?" "No. C'mon let's get breakfast." They walked downstairs and sat in their seats. "She looks really sad Pez." "I'll talk to her." She sat next to Jesy and tapped her shoulder. "Hey." No response. "Jesy, what's wrong? Did you and Jade fight again? What happened?" "She came to the hotel late and before she came I had some alcohol and waited for her. We started talking and we started fighting. Sh-she said she hated me. I-I never hated her. So why does she hate me?" Jesy started crying and hugged Perrie. "I understand why we broke up but I'll never hate her. We're family..." "Shh....don't cry. It's ok." Perrie looked up to see Jade who stared at them and hugged Jesy tighter. "It'll be ok Jesy. Don't cry, you have me. Whenever you need someone to talk to you can come to me ok? You want breakfast?" "Yeah." She helped Jesy up and glared at Jade. "take that Jade." She took Jesy's hand and smiled.