CHAPTER 28

KATHERINES POV

"Ok, I haven't asked her out yet. I never been so scared in my life but I have a plan. We're going on our second date and I bought her a necklace. Can you figure it out?" Katherine stared at Amanda smiling and blushed. "What's wrong with you Kath? You've been staring at the floor a-and your hands are all sweaty!" "Sorry. I'm thinking." "About what?", Amanda asked kissing her cheek. "I-I wanted to give you something." She took out the necklace and give it to Amanda while blushing even more. "Aww, this is so beautiful. You also got me a dog pend-." She kissed Amanda to feel her kiss back and smiled. "A-Amanda....will you be my girlfriend...can we be official?", Katherine asked. "Yeah. Yes. Thank you for the necklace, I really like it. You remembered my favourite animal." "I remember everything about you. Wanna come to my place? Hang out for a while?" "I'll stay over tonight just for you..." "Or you could do that."

There was a knock on the door and Katherine took her arm from Amanda to answer it. "Jadey!" "Kathy!" She hugged Jade and smiled. "Isn't that Amanda?", Jade whispered. "Uh...yeah. Amanda. Come." "Oh. Hi", Amanda greeted shyly. "I'm Jade." "Oh. Your the ex." "Yup. Pretty much." She stared at Amanda and took her hand. "Hey babe, we're gonna talk for a while. Why don't you watch a movie? I'll come to you soon ok?", Katherine asked. "Ok." She led Jade to the kitchen and sat at the table. "Amanda's nice. How are you two?" "Better than ever. I really do love her but I haven't told her that. Anyways, is the divorce over?" "Yeah, it's all over. No more fighting....hopefully." Katherine sighed and stared at Amanda watching the movie. "How was Tokyo after I left?", she asked. "Great. Everyone loved us and Jesy got a psychiatrist." "Good for her." "KATHY! I thought it was our day today." "Jade, you have to go. I'm sorry." "It's ok. Go have fun with your girlfriend. Bye Kath. Nice meeting you Amanda." She walked over to Amanda and picked her up. "What are you doing?" "I just wanted to do that. Is that ok with you?" "....Sure."

"I think Amanda is jealous of Jade. It was awkward two days ago and Jade's over here again today. Let's see how this goes..." Katherine put her arm around Amanda and kissed her forehead. "Kathy stop. Your making me blush a- focus on the movie!", Amanda whined. "Yeah Katherine. Can't you see that we're watching it?" She shook her head as Jade put her hand on her thigh. "Umm...what the fuck are you doing?" "What?" "Jade, your hand", Katherine whispered. "Oh! I-I-." "Why was your hand on my girlfriends thigh!?"  "I didn't know." Amanda jumped from the couch, onto Jade, tackling her. "Amanda!" "Don't. Touch. My. Girlfriend. Ever. A-." Katherine picked her up as she kicked and squirmed. "Jade, leave. I'm sorry." "I-it's ok. Talk to you later." "LEAVE YOU BITCH!", Amanda yelled as the door slammed. "Amanda calm down ok?" "Do you still love her!?" "N-no. I obviously love one person." "And that person is obviously Jade isn't it?" She took Amanda's hand while putting her down and shook her head. "No. That person is you. I love you Amanda." "I-I love you too." She gave Amanda  a hug and a kiss. "I love you, I love you, I love you", she said. "Me too."

Katherine kissed Amanda's cheek and forehead. "Babe. Babe, wake up", Katherine said. "I would love to open my eyes and see your sexy face Kath but I'm tired and I want to sleep." "But wouldn't you want to wake up to see my sexy face?" Amanda groaned and opened her eyes while smiling. "Good morning", Amanda said. "Morning sunshine." "My stomach hurts....I feel like I'm about to vomit." "Then go to bathroom! Go, go!" She followed Amanda to the bathroom and helped her while she vomited. "What do you eat last night?", she asked. "I don't remember. Wait, m-my period is late." Katherine's arm shook, "B-but we didn't-." "I know. But my ex and I did." "Your ex boyfriend?" "Yeah. Can you get me a test Katherine? Please?" "Ok, I'll be right back." She ran out the bathroom and let out a breath. "There's a 50% chance that she might be pregnant. I'm so scared. She's too young for this. We'll just see what the test says."

Katherine tapped her foot, waiting for Amanda and covered her face.

JADE: Did she come out yet?"