CHAPTER 10

JADES POV

1 Week Later....

"I think I feel better after 'The Incident'. We never told the police..." Jade stared at her hands and sighed loudly. "How are you today babe?", Jesy asked wrapping her arms around Jade's neck. "Good. I guess." "What are you doing?" "Nothing. Just...thinking." "We're going to a children's hospital today to visit the kids. Are you ready? I mean...are you ready to go outside?" "Yeah, I'm ready. I'm probably as ready as I'll ever be." They waited outside for the limo with Perrie and Leigh Anne and stepped inside. "Good afternoon", Leigh said. "Hello. I really want to meet these kids." Jesy pecked Jade's lips and kissed her again. "I haven't done that in a while after....you know what", Jesy said blushing. "Oh. Ok." "Aww Jesy! Well what are you waiting for Jade!? Kiss her!", Perrie said. "Well I uh...the- my lips a-." "It's ok. She doesn't have to anyways...." She looked at Jesy who was looking out the window and took her hand.

JESY: U dont have 2 feel bad. It's ok....

"She looks sad. I haven't kissed her since...you know. I'm just...not ready to try but I'll do it anyways." Jade looked at Jesy again and tugged on her shirt. "Hmm?" She grabbed Jesy's neck, pulling her for a kiss and everyone clapped. "W-wow Jade. I'm speechless", she said blushing more. "So am I."

"Ok. I'm used to this. I'm used to kissing Jesy now. I missed it actually." She felt Jesy lay her down then pull her shirt up and started whimpering. "What? What did I do?", Jesy asked. She pulled her shirt down and sat up. "Jade, what did I do?" "N-nothing." "So...why'd you stop?" "I-I'm not...ready yet." "Oh. I know why. Why didn't you just say it? I would've understood." Jesy hugged her and kissed her cheek. "I-I was scared." "I'll wait until your ready Jade. It's fine by me." "Thank you." Jade looked at her then put her head down and Jesy did the same. "So uh...we'll wait", she whispered. "Yeah. We will." "I-I'll be upstairs if you need me." "I knew this will happen. Now we can't have our little make out sessions cause of Jesy. I just can't do it. After the rape...I'm really scared", she thought as Jesy walked back downstairs. "Hey uh Jade..." "Yea?" "I want to take you out ok? I'm going somewhere and I'll pick you up in 1 hour." 'Ok, I'll get ready." Jesy walked up to Jade and kissed her forehead, "I'll see you later then." She blushed as Jesy left and looked at her hand.

JESY: Get ready babe. I <3 u.

Jade smiled, "i guess I should get ready then.

PERRIES POv

Perrie sighed and looked at Leigh Anne. "What's wrong now?", Leigh asked. "I miss him Leigh. I miss him so much." "Face time him then and stop bothering me. Sheesh." "Don't have to be rude and I will." She took out her phone and pressed the face time app. Five seconds later, Jacob answered. "Hey babe! I miss you so much", Jacob said. "I miss you too. I like your beanie." "Thanks. How are you today? You look beautiful." "Thank you and I'm good. We have to go to New York again and start the World Tour over because Jade was sick. What about you?" "I got a job. The bros are the same as well. I want to see you..." He sighed and touched the screen. "I miss the way you smell when you hug me, your beautiful face, your personality...everything." She thouched the screen as well. "I miss you too Jacob. We'll figure something out." "Alright I have to go, my boss needs me. Call you later ok? But before I go, take a look outside. I love you, bye." 'Bye." Perrie stepped outside to find a package then took it in. "Hey, what's that?", Leigh asked. "A package. I think Jacob got this for me." She opened it and found a note saying: 'I love you Perrie. I got you a couple of things just for you.' Inside the box was a picture of Jacob, a necklace with earrings, a card and a matching beanie along with Jacob's. "Aww he's so sweet." "He is Leigh, he is."

"Perrie! Wake up, wake up!" She felt someone jump on her and she groaned. "Get off, I'm tired." "The plane landed! We're in New York!" Her eyes slowly opened to see Jade in her face. "Leave her alone babe. Get up Perrie", Jesy said taking Jade's hand. Perrie dragged herself out the plane and put her beanie on. "Who gave that to you?", Jade asked. "Jacob. Don't touch it!" "Aww, your boyfriend got you a hat." "He has the same one but different colours. He's so sweet", she said while stepping in the limo. "Did he get you a matching bra too?" "Hey...no!" "So did you two...you know...fuck yet?", Leigh asked. "What kind of question is that!?" "Did you guys!?" "No!" "Hey, leave Perrie alone." "Thank you Jesy." "If they fucked and she doesn't want to tell us...it's fine!", Jesy said and everyone laughed. "I hate you guys so much." "You know you love us Pez. We love you too. Kisses." She blushed and looked at a photo of her and Jacob. "He's one of the best people I dated", she thought, smiling. Perrie looked out the window as everyone talked and sighed.

JACOB <3: Hope u do well in NYC. Wish I could be there with u every second of the day. I <3 u and I can't wait to see u whenever I can to hear ur beautiful voice. Have a wonderful day with ur band-mates and I'll miss u.

"Aww Jacob...."

Perrie looked at her phone to find no texts from Jacob. "You miss him?", Jesy asked causing her to jump. "Y-yea. I really do." She felt the bed move when Jesy layed on it. "I have a problem..." "What is it?" "Jade isn't ready for sex yet and I totally understand and I'm waiting for her but my hormones are acting crazy. I'm trying so hard to wait but my body is telling me to go for it. I mean we still make out but I want more than that." "Just calm down Jesy. Wait for her. Anyways, how is she holding up?", Perrie asked. "Fine I guess. Memories come back once or twice and she wakes up in the middle of the night but she's doing better." "Good for her. Now where the hell ar-." She turned around to feel Jesy's lips on hers and her eyes widened. "Well is any one of use gonna separate!?", she thought as Jesy pulled away. "Umm, woah. H-how did that happen?", she asked. "I-I don't know. Well...this is...awkward." "Yeah. Umm....this never happened ok? It was a-." "Mistake. Yeah, I know. Let's never talk about this again." Perrie moved to the side and heard the door open. "We're back! Did you miss me!?", Jade asked. "We did. Right Perrie?" "Yup. What did you guys get?" She stared at Jesy and shook her head. "She's acting like nothing happened. Something happened..."

JESYS POV

"I can't get that 'accidental' kiss off my mind. I don't like it or anything but...it's really awkward now. Jade looked sexy during the photo shoot....maybe I have a chance." Jesy stared at Jade in the dressing room and blushed. "I didn't even take my shirt off yet Jesy", Jade said then took it off. "It looks like your turning into your old, normal, cheeky self." "No. I'm still that scared Jade who needs protection." She stood up and touched Jade's shoulder. "Jesy I need to get dressed." "I don't care." They stepped back with Jade's back touching the wall and Jesy on her. "B-but I'm not...ready." "We can take it slow." She kissed Jade's neck, "Do you think your ready?" "I-I'm scared." "We can stop. Just tell me when you want to." "O-ok." Jesy wrapped her arms around Jade's waist and started kissing her. "In a dressing room? What were you thinking Jesy?", she thought as she started unbuttoning Jade's jeans. Jade started moaning and began to whimper. "Stop. No, no, no. Jesy stop." She let go of Jade and nodded. "At least we go to know how far we got", Jesy said blushing. "Well that's good for a start. I need to get dressed. Please leave." She sighed and walked out the room. "Hey Jess, what's up?", Perrie asked. "Nothing. Don't go inside, Jade's getting dressed." "But...why aren-. Oh. Are you waiting for her?" "Yeah. I'll meet you guys soon." "Ok. Bye Jess." "Bye."

Jesy stared at Perrie talking to Jacob on the phone and shook her head. "Jesy....I'm tired", Jade whined while yawning. "Come." Jade walked over to Jesy and closed her eyes. She wrapped her arms around Jade as she snored softly. "Ok. Bye Jacob. I love you", Perrie said then hung up. "Is he coming to visit you?", Jesy asked. "No. When we get back home he would. Aww, she seeps so cute." She looked at Jade sleeping, "Yeah. She's adorable. Let me take her to bed really quick." She picked Jade up and quickly carried her to bed then walked back. "She's knocked out. She didn't even flinch when I kissed her cheek." "She must be really tired then. So am I." Jesy nodded and stared at Perrie once more. "So the kiss Pez..." "What about it?", she asked. "Well umm...." "I told you it was an accident. It was a mistake. None of us meant for it to happen. Get over it. We weren't supposed to bring it up again in the first place." "S-sorry. I was concerned. That's all." "Well don't bring it up anymore. I'm going to bed." "Goodnight." She walked to the balcony and looked at the stars. "It all adds up now. The kiss, the kiss on the cheek. It was all random. Perrie is gay. I know it for sure. She's one of us now...."

*Well do you think she's gay?

Anyways I have a problem. Some guy likes me and I don't know how to deal with boys whatsoever. Comment to give me some ideas. Follow and vote. Thank you!*