CHAPTER 14

JESYS POV

Jesy layed back in bed and looked at her phone. "No texts from her. What is she doing?" She sighed loud as Jumped on her and kissed her cheek. "What the hell are you doing!?", Jesy asked pushing Jade off her. "I know you Jesy. More than Madison and I know when you want to kiss someone." "But not you Jade! We talked about this already!" "I know you love me but you can't let Madison go. Just admit it Jesy." "I don't, I don't!" Jade climbed on top of Jesy and pinned her arms down. "JADE! I DON'T LOVE YOU, NOW GET OFF!" Just as she yelled those words, Jade slowly got off Jesy and looked down.  "But Jesy...y-you know that I'm better. Why can't you admit that you love me?" "Cause I love her and that's that. I said we can be friends but just not with benefits anymore. I'm sorry." "Oh, ok."

MADISON: I want 2 come visit u :(

JESY: Well....can u afford it?

MADISON: With all the money u gave me? I think so.

JESY: Well hurry up then!

MADISON: I'll start packing 2night . Then I'll buy the ticket and be on my way 4 u.

Jesy smiled and put the phone to her chest. "Madison is better than you Jade. I'm telling the truth, not a lie. There is no secret. I'm not in love with you...."

3 Days Later...

"Why are you so happy?", Perrie asked. "Madison is coming. She said she'll be off the plane in 1 hour! I missed her. A lot." "Well stop bouncing around please!" "Sorry. I wanna watch some tv." Jesy turned on the tv and flipped through channels to find breaking news on one of them. "My name is Tyson Brown and this is breaking news on Channel 45. Just 30 minutes ago, a plane to Florida has crashed. Only 5 survived the crash and the rest died. The pilot and somebody on the plane called 911 before before it crash landed. The firefighters and the crew are trying to find survivors. They haven't identified the bodies yet and we'll talk about it on our 6 o'clock news. I am Tyson Brown and that was breaking news." She turned off the tv and felt a lump in her throat. "That's sad. I hate hearing news like that", Leigh said. "G-guys...what flight did they say?", Jesy asked. "Uh...467." "Th-this....can't be happening." She started crying and buried her head in her hands. "What happened?" "Sh-she was on that plane." "Who?" "M-Madison." Perrie covered her mouth as Jesy cried harder. "This can't be happening to me!" "I'm sure she was on a different flight." "NO! NO SHE WASN'T! SHE WAS ON THAT PLANE PERRIE!" "No...." "SHE WAS ON THE FUCKING PLANE!" She hugged Perrie and grabbed her shirt. "THIS CAN'T.....this can't be happening to me!", she said grabbing the shirt tighter. "This can't...."

Jesy held her pillow tight and wiped her eyes in it. "I got you some tea", Jade said. "No thank you." "Ok. I'm not gonna have a fight with you." "Why did Pez and Leigh leave?" "To make sure or whatever." She lowered her head and nibbled on the pillow." "Are you hungry?" "No." "Your literally eating your pillow!" She glared at Jade and went back to nibbling. "Sorry. Do you need a hug?" "Y-yea." Jade scooted closer to Jesy and hugged her along with kissing her forehead. "I hope it's not true, I hope it's not true." "It won't be true. She's probably one of the survivors." She jumped up as the door opened to find Perrie and Leigh's head down. "What is it?" "W-we just found ou....M-Madison isn't...o-one of the survivors....I'm so sorry Jesy." Everyone hugged her as she started crying. "Th-this is all my fault. I-I told her to come to Florida. IF IT WASN'T FOR ME, SHE WOULDN'T BE DEAD!" "The pilot was on drugs...it's n-." "IT'S MY FUCKING FAULT LEIGH! DON'T GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT!" Leigh Anne's head went down and she turned to the side. Jesy ran out the hotel and wiped her tears. "It's all my fault, it's all my fault. She'll be in ,my arms right now. I'll be kissing her and she'll kiss back. I'll say I love her and she'll love me back. Now she's gone and it's all my fault", she thought as she looked at the beach. "We would've been swimming in the beach together. Now I can't do that." She covered her mouth and started crying again. "I love you Madison." A gust of wind blew on Jesy and she smiled sadly.