CHAPTER 17

JADES POV

"Too bad Jesy and I aren't alone in a room. Leigh has to stay with us. Oh well, at least I'm sleeping with her."  Jade looked at the time then looked out the window to find it snowing and jumped on Jesy. "Omph!", Jesy grunted. "Jesy, Jesy! Get up, get up! It's Christmas!" "Yes Jade, it's Christmas, I know. Get off me please." "Aww but Jesy." "Fine. I'm getting up." She took Jesy's hand and slipped down a step causing both of them to fall. "Oww." "Well good morning you two. Hot chocolate?", Perrie asked. "Yeah." "I'm making my special cinnamon, sugar pancakes with eggs. Did I mention the eggs were spicy?", Jacob said and went back to cooking. She looked at the tree, "Wow. It's beautiful." "Thanks. Jacob and I did it last night." "Can we open the presents now!?", Jade asked. "Not yet. After we eat breakfast and watch the football game along with the parade." Jade made a puppy face and Jesy shook her head. "Here you three ladies go. Delicious pancakes and eggs. I made a bigger one just for Perrie. Where's the fourth girl?", he asked. "I don't know. Still sleeping?" "We can open the presents without her then right? Right Jesy?" "No Jade, just no."

Jade moved off Jesy's lap and stood in front of the tv. "JADE! MOVE!" "I want to open presents." "She won't do anything you guys say unless she does what she wants", Jesy said. "Fine, we'll open the pre-." "TOUCHDOWN!", Jacob yelled. "AS I WAS SAYING, we'll open the presents." She clapped and sat by the tree. "LEIGH! WE'RE OPENING PRESENTS! COME DOWNSTAIRS!", Perrie yelled. Footsteps hit the floor and Leigh Anne walked downstairs. "You didn't have to yell. I already heard Jacob." Jesy took a box from under the tree and gave it to Jade. "I got this...for you. I hope you like it." She opened it to find another box and found a ring inside. "Do you like it?" "Aww Jesy. I love it, thank you. I love you." "I love you too." She gave Jesy and kiss and gave her the next present. "This one is from me", Jade said blushing. Jesy opened it and her eyes widened. "Well are you gonna show it to us?", Jacob asked. "Uh...umm...n-no. S-sorry. Th-thanks Jade." "I hope you like it." They handed out the other presents to each other one by one. "Well I really liked this Christmas. Especially all the presents", Leigh said. "Well Jade and I are going back upstairs. Thanks for everything everyone." They walked back upstairs and sat on their bed. "Thanks for the ring Jess." "And thanks for that outfit you got me. Cheeky monkey." "You know you like it babe. We may use it tonight as well...."

"Anybody up for cookies and hot chocolate?", Jacob asked. "Me!" Jade took a cup and looked out the window. "We're leaving after New Years babe, don't worry", Jesy said rubbing her shoulder. "Worried about what? I just want to go outside. Will you come with me?" "I don't want you to get sick again...." "Five minutes? Please?" "Fine." They stepped outside with their mugs and shivered. "What's gonna be your New Years revolution?", Jade asked. "I don't know. Are you excited about tomorrow?" "Yeah. I wonder what you guys are doing for me. Whatever it is, I'll probably love it." "You would. You know, we really didn't get to....kiss today." "I know. I'm cold." Jesy pulled Jade closer, "I'll keep you warm." "But everyone's looking Jess." "Let them look." She kissed Jade and held her waist. Jade looked in the corner of her eyes to find Perrie and Jacob looking then deepened the kiss. They pulled away, staring at each other and let out a breath. "Did that keep you warm?", Jesy asked. "Yeah but we won't stay warm for long?" "Wha-." Jade picked up some snow and threw it at Jesy. "Oh no you didn't! Your a dead woman Jade!" She laughed and Jesy threw snow at her then ran to her and hugged her waist. She kissed Jade's cheek and smiled. "You know, this was the best Christmas I've ever spent with you", she said. "The same with you Jess. I love you."

"I wonder what we're doing for my birthday. Jesy's taking me out but I just don't know where." Jade squeezed Jesy's hand and kissed her cheek. "Well your happy", Jesy said. "Pretty much. So...what are we doing?" "It's not fancy but we're going ice skating. Would you like that?" "I'd love to." They went to the ice skating rink and got their ice skates and saddled to the rink. "Ok Jade, are you ready?" "Not really...." They stepped on and before Jade could fall, Jesy took her hand. She smiled and tried to skate with Jesy. "Jesy....I think I'm gonna fall", Jade said laughing. "You have me to catch you. You won't fall. Now, let's practice. I'm gonna be over.....there and you skate to me."  Jade stared at her feet then at Jesy and tried to skate in Jesy's arms. Her arms were opened, waiting for Jade to go into them. "Jesy! I'm not moving and this is embarrassing. So many little kids are passing me. Help!", she said. "Come here!" She moved her feet side to side, finally going in Jesy's arms. "There you go! That wasn't so bad, was it?" "It was embarrassing Jesy." "You did good. Now we're having a little competition. Race you for hot chocolate?" "NO! Jesy no!" "I'm buying it...." Jade sucked her teeth, "Fuck you Jesy, fuck you."