CHAPTER 6

JESYS POV

Jesy looked at herself in the mirror and frowned. "Katherine's right. Everything people say on Twitter is true. I am fat and ugly...what does Jade see in me?" "Hey Jesy. I brought you something to eat. I got some cookies from the store. When we leave Paris tomorrow we can eat it", Jade said. "I don't want it. Thank you though." She felt Jade wrap her arms around her waist, "Your beautiful Jesy. Don't listen to what anyone says. Your perfect just the you are. I love you." "....Sure." "I have to go get more stuff before we leave. I'll be back soon ok?" "Ok." The door closed and Jesy's stomach started rumbling. "Ugh. I'm hungry. Hmm...Jade bought cookies. They look delicious." She took a cookie and ate it. "Mmm..that's good." One by one cookie she ate and the pack was finished. "D-did I just eat all of that!? Oh my god", she thought and ran to the bathroom. Jesy punched herself in the stomach causing her to vomit. "Ah...that's better." She washed out her mouth and walked out. There was a knot in her stomach and she grunted. "Ok..this isn't supposed to happen. Ah...it hurts. It hurts so much." She screamed and  held her stomach. "Jesy! Are you ok!?" "J-Jade. I'm fine...just leave me alone." "But I w-." "LEAVE ME ALONE OK!?" "Oh. Ok." She started panting and looked around to find Jade gone. "What did I do?"

 "Finally. New York. This place is beautiful...the city that never sleeps." She looked at Jade and sat next to her. "Jade.." "What? "I'm sorry. It's...something happened to me and I reacted." "What happened? You've been acting weird for the past few days Jesy. You ate all the cookies, you always use the bathroom, you never have a smile on your face...your not the same anymore. What's wrong with you?" "I-it's hard to explain." "Why can't you just explain it to me? I'm your girlfriend!" "CAUSE I CAN'T!" She looked at Jade who started getting up and took her hand. "Jade please...can you forget this?", she asked. "I can't Jesy. You have to tell me, is it because of me?" "No, your perfect. It's...it's me." Jade sat back down, "What about you?" "Everything online is true. I am fat and ugly. I-I stopped eating then I stuff myself and force myself to throw up1 I'm not perfect Jade. I don't know what you or anyone else sees in me. I'm an imperfect girl who won X-Factor. I don't deserve this. You don't deserve me.." Jesy started crying and Jade did as well. "B-but I do Jesy. Your not imperfect. Your beautiful and I love you. I like this girl..the girl I fell in love with", Jade said putting her hand on Jesy's cheek. "I'm really sorry. I'm so-." She felt Jade kiss her and wipe away her tears. "It's all Katherine's fault." "I know. I'll get her for it."

"Jadey baby." "Sexy Jesy." Jesy raised and eyebrow, "Sexy Jesy?" "Yeah? Don't you like it?" "Well you called me sexy so..yes. But your sexier." She laughed and poked Jade's cheek while kissing her forehead. "Aww you tow are getting lovey dovey. You ready to go?", Leigh asked. "Yeah, let's go." They went in the limo and it started driving. "Hey Jesy, do you know why I'm not putting on lipstick?", Jade asked smirking. "No, why?" She moved closer to Jesy's face and made a kissy face. "Later. We're almost there anyways." The limo stopped adn they walked behind the stage. "Alright everyone, it's Little Mix!", Matt Lauer said. They walked up the stage as the cheers erupted. "Hi Matt", Perrie said. "Hey girls. How are you today?" "We're good, how are you?" "I'm fine thank you. So Jade and Jesy, the whole world knows about you two. How do you feel?" "Well I feel great. Jade probably does too. I'm glad I get to kiss her in public now. It was scary at first but now I'm used to it. I love you Jadey." "I love you too Jesy, you know it." Matt laughed, "Ok. Well everyone's waiting for you to start singing." "Here we go", Leigh said. They sang 'Wings' and Jesy took the microphone back. "I have one song to sing. I'll be singing 'With Your Love' by Cher Lloyd. This song is for you jade, care to sing?", Jesy asked handing her a microphone. "Baby your the best cause you work me out.." "I'm totally in love with this girl. She's perfect and all mine. I may want to marry her.."

PERRIES POV

"Perrie! Perrie!", Jesy said skipping to her. "What is it?" "I have news." "Go on." "I-I want to marry Jade." Perrie stared at Jesy and moved her head to the side. "Why?", she asked. "Jade's the one. I just know she is. I want to live with her forever. I even picked out the ring I want to buy." She looked at a picture of the ring and looked back at Jesy. "Are you sure you want to do this? This is a big decision to make." "I want to do this Perrie. This is the right thing to do. Can you come with me to pick up the ring?" "Sure." They called a taxi and drove to a jewelry store. The expensive kind. "This place is beautiful. It's filled with sparkly jewelry." "Go look at the rings." She watched Jesy look around and laughed a little. "Jesy's proposing to Jade...we'll see how this works. It's cute", she thought as Jesy called her over. "How about this one?", Jesy asked. "Hey, your proposing to her. Don't ask me." "Sorry...I'm just excited. Excuse me ma'am, I'll take this ring. How much is it?" "$20,00 miss." "Damn", Perrie whispered. "I'll take it. Can I get a purple box with a red bow around it please?" "Sure." "Now all I have to do is ask her family and my family and I'm good. Then we can get married. Thanks Perrie." "Your welcome." "I hope she likes it. D-do you think she'll say yes?" She nodded and took Jesy's hand. "She'll say yes. I'll cross my fingers for you. Just you wait for that wonderful answer."

JADES POV

Jade watched Jesy talk on the phone and smiled at her. "Alright...I will, trust me. Ok, bye", Jesy said and hung up. "Jesy you've been on the phone all talking to yourself. What's up?" "I had some calls to make babe. What's wrong?" "I missed you. I didn't get any kisses from you." She sat on Jesy's lap and wrapped her arms around her neck. "Aww too cute." She buried her head in Jesy;s neck and started kissing it. "No Jadey", Jesy said laughing. "This is how I get the best kisses from you." "Oh my god...Jade! That tickles. Hmm...tickles. Nom, nom, nom! I GOT YOU!" She started laughing, "STOP JESY!" "NOM, NOM, NOM!"  Jade tried crawling away but Jesy fell on her. "I got you. Now I'm gonna eat you", she said then bit Jade's finger. "How do I taste?" "Like a Jade Thirlwall. Delicious. Umm...I uh...wanted to ask you something Jade..." "You can ask me anything." She watched Jesy go in her bag and hide something behind her back. "Jade, I love you, I got your family's blessings and permissions. Perrie and Leigh Anne understands why I'm doing this." She gasped when Jesy took out a little box with a diamond ring and got on her knee. "Jesy I-." "Jade Amelia Thirlwall, will you marry me?" "I-I...no."

"No?", Jesy asked. "I-I can't marry you Jesy. We're too young and I think it's too early. I still love you and I always will but I just can't marry you." Jade watched Jesy put the ring down and cry. "Jesy please....please don't cry." "I-excuse me." "No. Jesy..." The door shut and a tear fell down jade's face. She took out her phone and called Jesy.

JESY: This is Jesy Nelson. I'm not at the phone right now but if you leave you name and number, I'll call you back. Have a nice day!

She walked to Perrie's room and knocked on the door. "Jade...what happened?", Perrie asked. "I said...I said no." Perrie sighed and hugged her. They walked inside and she took some tissues. "Why'd you say no?", Leigh asked. "I can't marry her. I love her to death but I don't want to get married yet." "Where is she?" "I don't know. She just left...I tried to call her but she didn't answer. Can you try?" "Sure. I'll put it on speaker." The phone buzzed and buzzed but nobody answered. Jade cried harder, "She's heartbroken. I bet she doesn't love me anymore." "I'm sure she still loves you...this will probably last a couple of days." "I sure hope so..."

*Aww Jesy....*