CHAPTER 23

PERRIES POV

Perrie felt someone breath on her neck and move their finger around her shoulder. "Stop staring Leigh", she mumbled. "But you look cute when your sleeping." "Hmph. Thank you so much for waking me up." "Can I get a kiss?", Leigh asked. She pecked her lips and rolled out of bed. "Jade and Jesy are coming back soon. In three days actually." "We should have a welcome back party at their place then." "Yup. But today is a day to ourself, what should we do?" She walked downstairs and grabbed an apple. "We should....go to the movies! I wanna see 'Ride Along'." "Then let's go. " They got dressed and took a taxi to the movie theater. Leigh Anne payed for the tickets and the snacks and they sat in the back. "Give me some popcorn Leigh, don't hog it all!", Perrie said, trying to grab some. "It's all mine. None for you." Perrie fell on Leigh Anne and watched her move closer. "Leigh, what a-." Leigh Anne kissed Perrie and smiled. "Not in public!" "We're in the dark. Nobody can see us. We're fine." "Oh." "You sill ol' bear." She slapped her, "Shut up!" "Kiss me." "You know, you don't have to ask, just do it babe."

After the movie they went shopping and happily walked out the store, skipping from one block to another. "This was the best day ever. I got to hang out with you", Perrie said. "Yeah. Are you still laughing at the movie?" "In my head but not out loud though." She took Leigh Anne's hand and walked across the street. "You go home. I want to go get something", Leigh said. "Where are you going?" "I'll be home soon. Take these bags ok?" She hugged Leigh Anne and took the taxi back home. "This bags were a work out. I wonder where Leigh went. Maybe I should cook for her.

LEIGH A: I'll b back soon. Don't wrry. I luv ya!

PERRIE: I luv u 2. Get home safe.

LEIGH A: I will. C u l8ter.

Perrie began cooking and looked at the clock. "What's taking her so l-." "Perrie! I'm home! Did you miss me?" She dropped the spoon, ran to Leigh Anne and jumped on her. "I'll take that as a yes", she said holding her waist. "Where were you? What's in the bag? I made you food." "I got you something. I hope you like it." She looked in the bag to find a long box and opened it to find a necklace. "Oh my gosh. This is so beautiful. I love it. Thank you." She kissed Leigh Anne's cheek, "Thank you again. I love you so much." "And I'll always love you."

"This necklace is so beautiful. Maybe Leigh was always the one for me." Perrie stared at the necklace and heard Leigh Anne walking in. "You like it that much?", Leigh asked. "I do. So we've been dating for about three months now and nobody knows our secret except Jacob, Jade and Jesy. I-I wanted to know if...we could go public." "Public? You mean as in everyone knows about us?" "Y-yeah." Leigh Anne sat up and looked down while twiddling her fingers. "You know, that was a dumb question. I don't know why I asked. I'm sorry", Perrie said moving off the bed. "Wait, Perrie." Perrie turned around to feel Leigh Anne's lips on hers and kissed back. She wrapped her arms around her neck and closed her eyes gently. "Eww, we didn't need to see all of that." They gasped and pulled apart to see Jesy and Jade. "Jade! Jesy!", she said hugging them. "Hey guys. We didn't mean to interrupt your moment. Sorry about that." "It's ok. How was the trip? You know, being gone for a week and all." "Fun actually. Jesy is happy and so am I." She looked down, "Well that's good to hear."

 JADES POV

"Ever since we came back, all the mixers want to know what the wedding was like, how it was like and how the honeymoon was. We're not giving out the details yet but let's just say....it was amazing." Jade walked outside while taking her jacket and put in her headphones. She turned the corner and bumped into someone. "Oh. Well, hello Jade." She opened her eyes to see Katherine and frowned. "Fuck off bitch", Jade said standing up. "Wait Jade! I wanna talk to you." She started walking faster, "I don't want to talk to you! Leave me the fuck alone!" Katherine grabbed Jade's arm, pulling her and sighed. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" "Let me speak. I'm sorry ok? For the way I've been. I just really loved you and I tried so hard but ended up hurting you. I just want us to be friends again. Start of fresh. Can we try again? We could start by texting each other. Here's my number, I know you deleted it.", Katherine said handed her a piece of paper. Jade snatched it out her hand and glared at her. "Fine. We'll try this again. If you fuck up, I would tell the police everything about you and what you did to me. Everything."