CHAPTER 16

JADES POV

"Argh. My head. I hate hangovers. Where's- oh. There she is", she thought. Jade kissed Jesy's cheek and put on an oversized sweater along with sweats. "I need an aspirin." "Mmm....Jade?", Jesy croaked. "Yeah baby?" "Making sure your ok. How are you feeling?" "I have a splitting headache. Do you have any aspirins or something?" "In my bag. I'm too lazy to get up." She took the aspirins out Jesy's bag and took one. "How much did I drink?", Jesy asked. "I don't know, too many." She climbed back in bed and touched Jesy's back. "So what are we doing today?", she asked. "Well my head still hurts, your in bed naked....I don't know." "Don't judge me. Sheesh, I'll get dressed." "No, no, no, you can stay. I need to rest." She turned to the side and traced circles with her finger on Jesy's shoulder. "Our first dance was perfect Jesy. Don't you think?" "I couldn't believe it was our first. You dance amazing." "Thank you. You don't do so bad yourself. I felt bad for Leigh though." "She'll get through it. k wonder where she is now...."

PERRIES POV

Perrie stared st Jacob and laughed. "That's what you get for drinking so much", she said. "Hey, all I had was four beers and two shots. We had a competition. Pass me another aspirin please." She gave him an app aspirin and he groaned. "My fucking head hurts. I think I'll stay in bed today babe, would you mind?", Jacob asked. "I won't mind. I'll hang out with the girls." "Thanks. Are you coming over later on?" She picked his lips, "Yeah. Bye." "Bye." She walked out and bumped into someone. "Sorry.......Leigh? What are you doing here? I thought you were in the hotel." "I left last night. Jade and Jesy were......at it again." "Oh. Let's walk back then." "Yeah....." "So, where'd you sleep?" "It doesn't matter. Aren't you supposed to be with Jacob?" "He has a headache and is staying home." Leigh Anne looked down and sighed. They walked back to the hotel and into their room to found Jade and Jesy sleeping. "Aww that's so cute. Take a picture Leigh, take a picture!" "Take it yourself." Perrie took out her phone and took a picture. "Perrie....c-can I do something?" "Of course you can. What is it?" Leigh Anne walked up to Perrie, took her hands and kissed her. They pulled away, "Leigh Anne...." "Sorry. E-excuse me." She sighed and held her head down. "Not again..."

Perrie layed in bed and looked at the ceiling. "She really does like me. But I don't like her. Can't she just like someone else?", she thought as a rustling came from the next bed. "Mmm....hi Perrie", Jade groaned. "Hey. You two sleep adorable. It's on Twitter." "I told you to stop doing that you creep." She laughed, "Sorry. It was really cute." "Where's Leigh?" "Oh. She left...." "Again? Why?" "Well about that....when you guys were asleep, she uh....kissed me again." Jesy jumped up, "AGAIN!?" "Yeah and please....put some clothes on." "Jade likes me naked. I thought you explained everything to her." "I did. I couldn't pull away cause she held my hands. She won't stop!" "Aww she really likes you. Why can't you just secretly date?" "JADE!" "What? It was only a question." "Perrie isn't gay or bi. She doesn't like Leigh and she has Jacob", Jesy said slapping her. Jade whispered and her lip trembled. "Aww baby, I'm sorry..." "Umm....hello? Back to my situation. I don't want her to keep doing this." "Tell her again but don't hurt her feelings. Where's Jacob?" "Home. The little competition literally killed him. I'll tell her tomorrow, I'm not in the mood to see her. Go back to sleep." "We're not tired." "At least put some clothes on Jesy!", She said covering her eyes. "Well sorry if I have a girlfriend who likes me naked. Right Jade?" "Right Jesy."

"Ok, should it go like this: Leigh, I know you like me bit I don't....nope. Fuck, how am I supposed to tell her? Jesy said not to hurt her feelings. I obviously will."

PERRIE: Leigh, hurry up. We need 2 talk. ASAP.

LEIGH A: Almost there, up the stairs, opening the door...."

The door opened and Leigh Anne walked inside. "What did you want to tell me?", Leigh asked. "Yesterday....we need to talk about yesterday. You need to stop doing this. I know you like me after, too many kisses, but I can't accept it. This is my second time telling you this. I love Jacob , I'm not gay and I don't like you back. This is the last time I'm saying this to you. That was the last time Leigh." "Was that it?" "Pretty Mich, yeah." "I understand Perrie. Thank you so much for wasting my time and breaking my heart once more. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Thank you." Perrie sighed and jumped on her bed as Leigh Anne left. Again.

JESYS POV

Jesy looked at the stars as Jade did cartwheels in the grass. "Jesy! Did you see that, did you see that!?", Jade asked. "Huh? Oh uh... yeah, nice job." Jade skipped to Jesy, "Liar. C'mon, look at me." "Alright, alright. I will." She looked at Jade who did another cartwheel and smiled. "Good job babe." "Thank you. I'm going back on the grass, you coming?" "It's probably better than the bench." They sat in the grass and Jade slowly picked at it. "Jade, I have a question to ask you", Jesy said. "Go ahead." "I-if I were to ask you to marry me again....w-would you say....y-yes?" "I don't know Jesy. We've been through so much this year and...I-." "You don't want to get married, do you?" "Something like that. Why?" "I was just....wondering. That's all." "Were you planning to ask me again?" She stared at Jade and played with the grass as well. "Hey, may be you can wait. I'll say yes one day." "Maybe you wouldn't...." Jade put her hand on Jesy's cheek then kissed her. "You never know Jess." "Maybe I do." "How about when we get older and you propose to me, I'll say yes." "What if we're not together for that long?" "Trust me Jesy, we will be. I love you." "Me too." Jade took a flower and put it in Jesy's hair. "There....beautiful."

"She said years to come. Maybe I should wait and not buy the ring. It'll look pretty on her. I'll just say it's s promise ring." Jesy clicked on 'buy' and smiled. "Has anyone seen Perrie?", Leigh asked. "She's with Jacob. I thought she told you to stop. Why can't you just leave her alone?" "It's not my fault. I really like her." "I'm not trying to be mean or anything but...find someone else." "Sure..." She looked at a picture of Jade and closed her eyes. "Imagine us being old. Imagine us with a family and kids. Either the Nelson's or the Thirlwall's. Imagine me going on my knee again and putting that ring on her finger. Imagine that", she thought. "I'm back guys. So, Leigh wanted a cheese slice, Jesy wanted pepperoni and I wanted to share with Jess", Jade said putting the pizza boxes down. "Thank you babe", Jesy said then kissed her. "Your welcome." She took a bite of the pizza as Jade sat on her lap. "I can't wait for the ring to come. It'll be on her finger but I won't get on my knee. We won't get old and have kids yet. But I have Jade in my life and that's alright."

"The one I need, the one I see. The one I need to keep", Jesy sang and drank some water. "That's the song I sang for you. You remembered it." "Of course I did and your birthday is coming up soon!" "I know! I'm so happy! I'm growing up. I'm gonna be 21!" "Yeah babe." "So, what are we doing for my birthday?" "You'll see when it comes. Christmas is gonna be fun too. We're spending it at Jacob's place." Jesy poked Jade's stomach and took another sip of water. "I wanna spend Christmas with you", Jade said and pouted. "We're spending it together. Like a family. I feel bad for Leigh. She has to watch Jacob and Perrie under the mistletoe." "I guess. Can we take  walk?" "Yeah. It's pretty cold and it's snowing so bundle up." She put on a jacket with a beanie and boots then walked out with Jade following. "It's snowing!" "I just said that...." "It's beautiful." "I can't wait for the ring to come. It'll be the best Christmas present ever. Her birthday present is different..." A snowball hit the back of her head and she gasped. "JADE!" Jade laughed, "White is a nice colour for you." She picked up some snow and threw it in Jade's face. "I like your red face and your cute nose." "That hurt!" "Sorry babe. Now your Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. It's a nice look for you." "I hate you so much", she said and pushed Jesy. "Aww c'mon babe. I love you!" She hugged her and kissed her head. "Mhm. Sure." "You'll just have to wait for your birthday....."

*Finally, I updated. It took a while but I did it!

There's gonna be a Christmas chapter along with New Years mixed together.

I can't wait for Christmas. What do you want?

Me? I want a typewriter and a pre order of 'Salute' *