CHAPTER 25

JESYS POV

Meanwhile in Tokyo.....

"I just looked on Twitter to find a picture of Jade and Katherine at the airport sitting next to each other and talking. Well that made my cry and I can't stop....great, I'm crying harder now." Jesy covered her face as Perrie gave her another tissue. "Do you know where Jade would be?", Leigh asked. "N-no. She's probably on the plane." "I'm really sorry Jesy. I'll try to text or call her ok? Get some sleep." "I can't sleep. I tried already." "Take a pill or something." "I guess." The door opened and everyone turned around to see Jade. She stood up, "Jade." "Hey guys. How many beds do we have?", Jade asked, completely ignoring Jesy. "Two." She looked down and stared at Jade again. "I'll sleep with Perrie tonight. Is that ok?" "Jade can we talk?", Jesy asked. "Fine. We'll talk. We'll talk right here, right now." "Can we talk outside?" "There's no point. It probably won't last long." "Please, don't make this harder then it already is." "Then talk! Here!

Jesy signaled Perrie and Leigh Anne to leave then stared at Jade. "What is it Jesy?", Jade asked. "I-I'm sorry. If you want to be friends with Katherine, you can. I just wanted to protect you because of her past with you. I don't want to see you get hurt because of her. I love you too much for that to happen." "If you love me so much then why don't you just leave it alone!?" She walked closer to Jade, looking at her but Jade stepped back. "Why are you stepping back?", Jesy asked as a tear fell down her cheek. "I don't believe you Jesy." "You think I'm lying to you!?" Jade nodded slowly, "Are you lying to me?" "NO! ALL THESE WORDS ARE THE TRUTH! Wh-why would I lie to you?" "So you can kiss me and make up." Jesy took Jade's hands, "Why would I do that? I married you for a reason. To tell the truth and protect you." "So I can hang out with Katherine?" "....Yeah." Jade kissed Jesy's cheek and wiped away her tears. "Don't cry Jess." "So....are you sleeping with me tonight?" "Gladly."

KATHERINES POV

"Hurry up Jadey. I want to see your beautiful face C'mon answer!" Katherine tapped her foot as jade appeared on the screen. "Hi Kathy!", Jade said smiling. "Hey Jadey. How are you?" "Good." "I miss you. My days aren't the same without us hanging out." She started blushing as Jade awed. "That was sweet. I miss hanging out with you too." "Our little movies and cuddles. How's Tokyo?", Katherine asked. "It's amazing! The people are so nice. I love it here." "I wish I was there." "I wish you were there too." Her heart beat got faster and she blushed even more. "Y-you do?", she asked.  "I do. I mean, Jesy and I made up but something else isn't resolved and since it's not resolved, you'll be there for me. But your not here." Katherine smiled, "I can go to Tokyo to see you if you want." "Are you sure?" "Yeah. I'll start packing and get the ticket." "Wow, thanks. Ok Kathy, bye." "Bye Jade. I love you." ".....I love you too." She turned off her phone and blushed. "She said she loved me back. What did Jesy do this time? Oh well, ha ha to her."

1 Week Later.....

"Going to see Jadey, going to see Jadey." Katherine rolled her suitcase in the hotel and quickly texted Jade.

KATHERINE: I'm here! I'm in a hotel getting my room.

JADE: Yeah! Meet me @Koishikawa Korakoen ok?

She took her suitcase in her room then took a cab to Koishikawa Korakoen. "Where's Jade? She said she'll meet me right here but gave n-." "KATHY!" She turned around to see Jade and hugged her. "I'm glad you came", Jade said hugging back. "Me too. You look pretty today." "Thanks. You smell good." "Weirdo." She held Jade by her stomach and picked her up while Jade held her arm. "Katherine! No!" "Up in the air you go!" Jade laughed as she went up and down, "STOP!" "Are you feeling sick?" "Yes!" Katherine put her down and took a flower from the garden then gave it to Jade. "Aww th-." She put it in Jade's hair, "There. You wanna go back to my hotel?" "Sure. I'll like that." "Ok. Let's go."

Katherine opened the door and Jade ran inside, jumping on the bed. "This is nice but ours is better." "Hey, I had to spend a lot of money to see you. But I still have enough money to live." Jade got out her wallet and gave Katherine $200. "What!? No, I can't take this..." "Take it. We'll be fine", Jade said. She sat next to Jade while taking the money. "Jesy said I can hang out with you now." "That's surprising. She doesn't even like me. I don't care." She moved closer to Jade's face and held her waist. Jade looked down and blushed. "Look at me Jade, look at me." Katherine lifted Jade's chin up and leaned in, kissing her. Jade pulled Katherine on her while kissing back and held her waist. "Is this the right decision?", Katherine asked. "Nobody's gonna know. Only us. Now hurry up before I get tired." "This is probably one of the best things that happened between Jade and I....."

PERRIES POV

"I really want to go public with Leigh. It's been three months of us dating and I'm tired of keeping it a secret. I'm actually starting to get upset." Leigh Anne walked up to Perrie and kissed her neck. "Stop it Leigh." "Why?" "Cause I want you to stop." Perrie got up from her chair and walked by the window. "What happened? What's wrong babe?", Leigh asked. "It doesn't matter. Go away." "Why is my Perrie in a bad mood?" She rolled her eyes, "Why can't we go public Leigh? I'm tired of sneaking around to do anything with you! Jade and Jesy are married and everyone seems cool with it!" "We lost fans after them. What do you think would happen when they find out about us!?" "Who cares about the fans!? It's what we think. But it doesn't matter. I already know what you think." "Perrie...wait-." She left the hotel while slamming the door behind her.

"The concert is going great so far. These people really do love us. I'll love them too. Not as much as I love Liegh." Everyone started cheering and clapping as they stood on stage. "I have an important message for you all. Perrie, come here please", Leigh said. Perrie raised an eyebrow and walked to Leigh Anne as she grabbed Perrie's waist then kissed her while dropping the microphone. Everyone cheered louder and she kissed back. Leigh Anne picked up the microphone, "Yes you guys. Perrie and I are dating." "LERRIE! LERRIE!", everyone chanted. "Leigh..." "I always said I would do anything for you. I realized how much you wanted this so...here you go babe." She hugged her and they waved while walking off the stage. "Aww you guys are public now. Jade and I'll leave you guys alone so you can have some fun time", Jesy cooed. She blushed and pecked Leigh Anne's lips. "That was really cute Leigh", Perrie said. "No problem. Am I the perfect girl?" "Yeah. You are." "Am I perfect enough to get a kiss?" "Your perfect enough to get anything."

JADES POV

"I can't believe I cheated on Jesy. Twice! Should I tell her or no?" Jade kissed Katherine again and held her cheek. "Jade?" "Yeah?" "I wanted to ask you this question for a while...." "Continue..." "Would you like to be my girlfriend again?" "Wh-what?" "I-I mean, c-can I take you on a d-date?" "A date? But I uh-." Katherine's head went down, "I see. You don't want the paps to see us. I understand." "No!! I-I want to go but Jesy...", Jade said sighing. She looked at her five missed calls and twenty new texts. "You love Jesy more than me. I understand Jade. You can leave if you want." "But Katherine I-." "Go Jade. Get out." "Ka-." "Go!" She sighed as Katherine started crying then left. She looked at Jesy's text then frowned.

JESY: Where the fuck r u!? I'm worried!

JADE: I was with Katherine...I'm coming back 2 da hotel.

Jade looked at the hotel behind her and let her head down. "Everything with Jesy is slowly falling apart now and what happened with Katherine and I are too. What's wrong with you Jade?"

Jade woke up to find Jesy staring at her and screamed. "OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED!? I'M UP, I'M UP!", Perrie yelled holding up her hands. She climbed back in bed, hearing Jesy laugh. "JESY! I HATE YOU!", Jade said throwing a pillow at her. "I love you too Jade." She pouted and Jesy gave her  a kiss. "You better?" "No." Jesy kissed her again, "How about now?" "...No." "Hey! You don't see Perrie and I doing that in the morning. So stop! You woke me up", Leigh groaned. "Someone woke up on he wrong side of the bed." "Shut up and let me sleep." "Yup, she woke up on the wrong side of the bed", Jesy whispered kissing Jade again. Jade closed her eyes as she kissed back and moved her legs around. "No sparks, no butterflies, nothing. Why don't I feel this when I kiss her!? I only felt it when I kissed Katherine. Oh fuck. This can't be happening to me. Not at all. I'm married to Jesy. NO! GET. HER. OFF. MY. MIND! Great, just great. I'm in fucking love with Katherine."

*Ok! Chapter up!

So I wrote an important message on my message board a couple of days ago. If you didn't read it, go ahead and please don't hate me or Camila......

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW!

V.C.F!*