Imagine #11: Kol

Imagine having a nightmare and Kol comforts you

Kol groaned as he felt your foot connect with his shin in your sleep. You were fidgeting and it was annoying him, how was he supposed to sleep if you wouldn't keep still? You turned over with a small whimper and Kol noticed the way you seemed to shy away from him as he reached out to pull you back into the warmth of his chest. He frowned, leaning over and pressing a kiss in your hair. You were having a nightmare.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours, love?" Kol whispered, letting himself slip into your thoughts.

You were being followed. That much you knew. You didn't know who was following you anymore, you weren't even certain it was just one person. A figure appeared blocking your path. You veered to the left, desperately squeezing through a small gap in the seemingly endless lines of grey to escape your pursuers.

"Sorry love, I can't let you get away. I'm not done having fun with you." A voice said grabbing you and trapping you against their body. You looked up, shaking in terror. It was Kol.

"W-why? I th-thought you loved me?" You stuttered out.

"I'm a thousand years old. Did you really think a little mortal thing like you could hold my attention this long?" Kol sneered. "You will never be enough for me, Y/N."

Kol had seen enough, he wasn't letting your dream end this way. Hoping you wouldn't kill him for it later he decided to alter your dream to give it a happy ending.

You shivered as Kol came closer.

"Y/N, look at me." He said softly and you opened your eyes slowly to gaze into his, unsure what had caused his sudden change in mood. "Listen to me, you are so much more than I deserve darling. You are my everything and I love you so much, please don't ever doubt that. I love you Y/N."

You nodded slowly. "I love you too."

He came closer to your ear. "How about you wake up now darling so I can show you just how much I love you..."