Imagine #12: Elijah & the Mikaelsons

Imagine babysitting Hope while the Mikaelsons are away

You laughed as the little girl waved her doll around prompting you to take it from her hand.

"Do you want to play with your dolly?" You asked sweetly, holding it out for Hope.

She nodded enthusiastically, grabbing the doll from your hand and beginning to wave it around again.

"You're going to be an amazing mother one day." Elijah said softly from the doorway.

You spun around to grin at him. "You're back." You said getting to your feet.

Elijah smiled at you, walking over to place a kiss on your forehead. "Thank you for looking after her."

"It's really no trou-" Elijah cut you off with his lips on yours, pulling you into a passionate kiss. He pulled away with a small smirk at the startled look on your face. "-ble." You finished feeling your face flush.

"Really? In front of my young impressionable niece?" Kol called out teasingly as he entered the room. "Lovely to see you Y/N, darling."

You laughed as you felt Elijah's grip on you tighten slightly as Kol spoke to you. "Hey Kol."

"Y/N,love. Tell me you managed not to drop my daughter down the stairs this time?" Klaus mused as he entered the room followed closely by Rebekah.

"Nik! You know that wasn't her fault." Rebekah protested, walking over and wrapping her arms around you in a hug, pushing Elijah to the side for the moment.

Elijah pressed his lips to your ear. "I'm stealing you from my family for the night. After two weeks I need some alone time with my beautiful Y/N." He whispered, smiling slightly against your hair making you giggle. You nodded, tonight knowing Elijah probably already had something planned for the night.