Imagine #55: Stefan

Imagine always cheering Stefan up (requested)

Just a quick one for now, will be updating more soon!!

You plopped yourself on the bed with an overdramatic sigh. Stefan didn't flinch, still staring blankly at the ceiling. Your eyes briefly traced along his shirtless torso before getting back on task.

"Alright. Spill. What's wrong?" You said, shifting so you could lie down next to him instead of awkwardly hovering overhead. He didn't reply and you rolled your eyes deciding you would have to take a decidedly more aggressive tactic.

You flipped yourself over and onto your knees so that you were now straddling his hips. Taking it even further you rested your palms on his stomach, tracing tiny circles with your fingers knowing the whole action would drive him insane.

"What are you doing?" Stefan said a smile playing on his lips that you weren't sure he even realized was there.

You ignored his question, instead deciding to ask your own. "What got you in such a grumpy mood?"

"Why are you sitting on me?" Stefan replied and you sighed dramatically, rolling away from him.

"Why are you avoiding my question?" You said tracing the outline of his inked flower. He sighed and you waited patiently, knowing he'd given in.

"I've been having Ripper dreams." Stefan said quietly. "I don't want to be that person again and- I'm scared."

"Stefan you are more in control than you've ever been. You've worked so hard to train yourself to drink from the vein without losing your mind and I'm- we're all so proud of you. Ripper Stefan isn't an issue right now and honestly I don't think it's going to be... Unless Klaus compels you again, I guess." You rambled, poking his cheeks absentmindedly as you realized you were saying a lot of words but not saying much at all. "Besides, I don't think you've got it in you sorry." You said almost challengingly. "I'd give you ten minutes before I get a splinter and you fall to pieces."

"Please. I'm the Ripper of Monterey, I wiped out an entire village in a single night in 1812." Stefan scoffed. "It's going to take a lot more than that to sway me."

You rolled your eyes, swinging yourself off the bed and heading towards the door. Knowingly, you bumped your hip against the bed frame, taking the opportunity to stumble forward as if you'd tripped, a profanity falling from your lips. You grabbed onto the door, using it as leverage to straighten yourself up as you realized you'd actually twisted your ankle trying to fake it.

In less than a second, Stefan was by your side with concern painted across every inch of his face. "You okay?" He asked, gazing cautiously at your foot as you rolled your ankle back and forth testing the pressure on it.

"See what I mean? Ripper Stefan doesn't stand a chance." You winked, trying to play it off like you hadn't actually hurt your ankle in your fake fall.

"You rolled it didn't you?" Stefan called out after you, watching you wince as you tried to make it down the stairs inconspicuously.

"Shut up, I have weak ankles..." Your grumble trailing off as Stefan hauled you over his shoulder and sped you down the stairs instead. At least you'd cheered him up...