Imagine #39: Christmas ❤

Imagine Christmas in Mystic Falls

I'm gonna do this one as basically a preference so that everyone can have a little Christmas imagine for their favourite character, let me know if I missed yours and I'll happily add it! (I already wrote a full Christmas imagine for Kai #38 so check that one out if you'd like!)

Stefan:

Baking was not your strong point. You were willing to admit that. On the other hand, you were not and so came the yearly disaster of you attempting to make Christmas cookies.

"Those look terrible." Stefan commented, towering behind you.

"They look good what are you talking about?"

"Is that supposed to be a tree or a wreath?" He laughed pointing at what you thought was one of your better cookies.

"It's an elf." You muttered.

"Terrible." Stefan laughed, pressing a kiss to your shoulder to make sure you knew he was kidding.

With a small smirk on your face you grabbed a handful of flour from the measuring cup and turned pretending to lean in to kiss him before rubbing the flour into his hero hair.

"How could you?" He shrieked, thinking you didn't see him reach for his own handful behind his back. You attempted to duck but human speed was nothing against a vampire and seconds later you two had a fair amount of white Christmas going on in your hair.

"How could you?" You mimicked him, several pitches too high.

He laughed pulling you into his chest to kiss you. You stopped him plastering a phoney pout on your lips.

"My cookies aren't that bad are they babe?"

"They're pretty bad." He said, his eyes daring you to react. You didn't even hesitate before smashing an egg into his precious hair, laughing evilly as rage engulfed his face. "You little-"

"Please don't kill me, I love you." You yelled after yourself running as fast as you could in the vague hope you could find Damon before he caught up.

Damon:

You smiled as you felt your husbands eyes on you from across the room. "It's not what it looks like." You protested without even looking up, knowing he wouldn't care.

"You're poking around the presents Y/N, really?" Damon laughed, coming up behind you and taking the small box from your hands.

"I want to know what I'm getting." You shrugged. "What if it's really bad and I have to pretend I like it, some warning would be nice."

"This is my gift to you." Damon realised, turning it over. "I put a lot of effort into this!" He protested and you laughed.

"Like I said, what if it's bad?" You repeated, knowing you were riling him up.

Damon paused for a second. "Open it then." He finally said and you shook your head ignoring his antics and heading to the kitchen instead to find a blood bag or bourbon, whichever came first. "I'm serious. I have like seven more parcels stashed away for you anyway. I'd rather you open this one alone."