Chapter 50

I woke up before Matt, so I slowly untangled my self from his arms to get dressed and shower. I changed into a pair of black shorts and my Black Flag shirt.

"Good morning, beautiful" Matt greeted me.

"Hey hey hey" I sang as I walked over to him. He pulled me onto his lap and into a deep kiss.

"What do you want to do today?" He asked me.

I just shrugged.

"Well i'm starving so I'm going to make some breakfast, want some?" He asked.

"Maybe a little, I don't have much of an appetite" I pursed my lips.

Matt got up to go down stairs, I followed behind him and plopped myself down on the couch in the living room. I could hear Matt frying and cooking in the kitchen. I noticed his phone on the coffee table, I picked it up. He had a new message that said,

I can't wait! :)

It was from Val. My mouth dropped open.

"What the fuck" I whispered to myself, as I looked at the conversation.

So I get to see you tomorrow ;) - Val

Yeah :) -Matt

;) - Val

;) - Matt

The conversation went on for about a page. I couldn't believe my eyes. How could I be so stupid. The tears hadn't come yet, but the anger had. I wanted to strangle Matt, how could he cheat on me? Maybe he wasn't…. but it was more than clear that he could be. I placed my face in my head and just sat there cursing to myself. How could I be so stupid thinking that someone as handsome as Matt would like me, someone has amazing and famous as him. I was a nobody.

I forced myself to walk into the kitchen.

"Do you want some toast, or pancakes?"

"Nope" I said popping the p.

I took a seat across from him, trying my best not to make eye contact with him. Part of me didn't want him to know I knew because I was probably just making a mountain out of a mole hill but the other part of me wanted to be as cold towards him as possible.

Matt spent the day, doing... I don't really know what. I didn't want to be around him so I spent the day in the living room watching TV. Hours past, I was startled when I heard a knock at the front door. I made my way towards the front and opened the door. A skinny woman, a little taller than me with short blonde hair was standing in front of me. Val, I thought to myself.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

She pushed past me and into the house, "Nice to see Matt has a cleaning lady"

I rolled my eyes "I'm not-"

"MATTY!" Val yelled as she ran up to him and pulled him into a hug and a deep kiss. When I say deep I mean deep, tongue and all. At first Matt wasn't kissing back but then of course he did. Just as I thought. I stood there with my arms folded across my chest. My eyes were narrow.

Matt pulled away from the kiss and stared at Val, "What are you doing here?"

He sounded surprised at least.

"You know what i'm doing here" She replied, flirtatiously.

Matt looked over at me, "Morgan it's not what it looks like"

"Really" I snapped, "because it looks like you have another girlfriend."

"No I-" Matt began.

"Matt you've been cheating on me?!" Val said putting her hands to her mouth.