Chapter 51

***Matt's POV***

I went into the kitchen to begin making breakfast. Morgan made herself comfortable on the couch.

"Do you want some toast, or pancakes?" I asked, as she walked though the door way.

"Nope" I said popping the p. She had this look on her face, she looked mad but why? I tried not to show my expressions as she took a seat across the table from me. She didn't talk to me all of breakfast, I didn't really make an attempt to talk to her either. She just sat there with this blank look on her face.

After we finished eating, I decided to give Morgan some space. I didn't know what was best but more often than not when women get like this they want to be alone. Maybe is was that time of month, of something. I spent the day in the basement attempting to write lyrics for our new album. I got no where, the whole day had almost gone by and I had 1 line to a song and the floor around me was covered in crumpled up paper.

I started to walk up the stairs, as I pushed the door open I heard a familiar voice; Val. It can't be I thought. I was half way down the hallway when I heard her, I started to back up.

"MATTY!" She yelled as she ran up to me, jumped on me practically knocking me over. She crashed her lips onto mine, forcing her tongue into my mouth. What the fuck was she doing. What am I doing. I tired to push her off of me, but she was relentless. I kissed her back slightly hoping she would stop. It worked, out of the corner of my eye I saw a fuming Morgan, her eyes narrow, arms folded across her chest.

As I pulled away from the kiss I stared at Val, "What are you doing here?"

"You know what i'm doing here" Val replied in that flirty-girly voice she always had.

I looked over at Morgan, her face filled with sorrow, "Morgan it's not what it looks like" I pleaded, walking towards her

"Really" She snapped, "because it looks like you have another girlfriend."

"No I-" I began, but was cut off by Val.

"Matt you've been cheating on me?!" Val lied putting her hands to her mouth. How the hell was I going to get out of this now. I wasn't dating Val, I had broken up with her months ago.

"Fuck you" Morgan flipped me off Matt off as she ran out the door, slamming it hard behind her, causing some pictures to fall of the walls and crash to the ground. I started running towards the door when Val's hand caught my shoulder, "Let her run, she's nothing"

Her voice, was soft yet devilish. It sent shivers down my spine.

"Get the fuck away from me" I growled, shrugging her off before bolting out the door. Morgan was only at the end of the driveway

"Wait" I called after her, grabbing her arm lightly with my hand, "I don't know what Val's doing here I swe-"

"Save it Matt, I saw what I saw." She snarled, a few tears had begun to fall down her face.

"No, you didn't" I raised my voice.

"I saw you fucking make out with that girl" She smirked, staring into my eyes. For such a small girl she looked powerful as hell.

"She kissed me-" I yelled back in attempts to defend myself. I was furious, at Val but of course it seemed as though I was letting out my anger on Morgan.

"And you kissed her" She spoke softly.

"Morgan, I'm not cheating you I swear!" I yelled back.

"Stop fucking yelling at me" She raised her voice, the tears now streaming down her face. I couldn't control my anger.