37

I got ready for bed, when I noticed something. My hair was unusually curlier. I twisted my finger into a curl, then the thought left my mind. When I went to my cot, Naruto stopped me.
"Naruto, is everything okay?" I asked. He looked like he was blushing, and he wouldn't look me in the eye.
"Yeah, I, uh, wanted to ask you something," he said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Will you......be my mom?" He asked. I ruffled his hair, and looked at him.
"Sure," I said. He hugged me, andi put him to bed. I then went to my own bed. I was lying there, then got bored. I snuck out of the apartment, an melted into the shadows. I slunk through he shadows, until I heard something.
"Hey, Emari, come on out, you can't fool me," I looked out in the street, and on the other side, stood Kakashi. His arm was still in a sling, but his black eye was starting to heal. I appeared out of the shadows, and leaned against a nearby tree.
"Hello, Kakashi," I smirked. Since I regained my memories, I was not confident, and less maniacal. When I looked back at my past, I realized I used to a bit psycho.
"Emari, what are you doing out here?" He asked.
"I should ask you the same thing," I replied. He sighed, and came up to me.
"You are actin so weird. Where's the Emari I know?" He asked, running a finger through one of my curls, with his good hand.
"I'm still me, just.....I'm sorry. I have been a bit cold since the incident with Orochimaru," I said, defeated.
"No, don't be sorry, just.....just be you, and I'll love you any way," he said. I hugged him, and was careful to avoid his hurt arm.
"Oh, and I have news," I said, looking up at him.
"And what's that?" He asked.
"I'm a mom," I said. His eyes got wide, and he stiffened up.
"Naruto asked me to be his mom, Stupid," I said. He breathed finally, and pet my head.
"Well, that's nice," he said, his voice cracking. I rolled my eyes and kissed him on the cheek.
"I don't think what you did, would ever get me pregnant. I mean, it was barely anything," I said playfully. He was surprised by my words, and so was I.
"Oh really? Maybe I should try harder next time?" He said, smiling. We laughed, and stood here, in each other's arms.