52

I opened my eyes, and looked down at Kakashi. I got off him, and walked to the other side of the room. I looked at the ground, and kept quiet. My hair blocked my face from his view, but I know he was staring straight at me.
"Emari, are you okay? Why didn't you say anything about.....Dark Emari?" He asked, sitting up.
"Because, she just developed. I've never had her, until now," I said, not looking at him.
"Why.....How do you turn into her?" Kakashi asked. It started right as Kakashi kissed me. It was excitement, the intense situation flipped the off switch for me, and Dark Emari came out, I thought.
"Just.....nothing." I said. Suddenly Kakashi was in front of me. He tilted my chin up, and I looked him in the eyes.
"At least you look normal," he said, then he froze.
"What are you wearing?" He asked, in a dark tone.
"I lost my clothes and put on some that I found in your drawer. I guess they don't fit, now that I'm not twelve," I said, smiling. Kakashi suddenly pinned me to the wall. He forcefully tugged the clothing off of me, and put them away, into a drawer he locked. He turned to me, and threw me a long shirt. The end went almost to my knees, but not quite. It was short-sleeved, and black. I looked at Kakashi.
"What is with you?" I asked.
"Nothing, just don't ever put those back on," he said, in a tone that made me think it was important to do as he said. He sat on the bed, and sighed.
"Well, if you're going to act weird, then I'm going to bed," I said. I crawled into Kakashi's bed, and closed my eyes.