I'm finally free! Let me back in control! No way! This is not the time for you to be doing this! Dark Emari, fall back! Shut it Kongoji! I turned to look at Orochimaru. He was a powerful being, a good ally.
"......stand up, for a second," I said, finishing Emari's sentence. His tongue retracted, as I stood up. I looked at him, and his eyes went wide. My hair was streaked black, and my eyes were black with white stripes. I looked at him, and smiled.
"Well well, Emari, I never knew you had an alternative personality," he said.
"That's because, I just developed. I'm Dark Emari," I said, pressing myself against Orochimaru. He hesitatingly held me, and looked nervous.
"Dark Emari? So, what's her bad side doing out at a time like this?" He asked.
"Oh, just my specialty," I said. I placed a hand gently on his face, and kissed his pale lips softly. He seemed shocked by this, and he lost his grip on me.
"Well, you're so......" I pressed him closer to me, and he didn't finish his sentence. He pushed me away, and fumbled his way out of the room. You're welcome Baka...... Sorry, I should've trusted you, even if you are the bad side of me.....You were so unapproachable, he got so nervous, that he left! You truly have amazing minds. You can have your body back now, I thought to Emari. I closed my eyes, and receded.