48

"Emari-chan, Kpin and I, we didn't just come here to see you," Binta said, not looking at me.
"What other reason was there?" I asked, worried. Even though I barely knew Binta, she still felt like the closest thing I had to a friend, other than Sakura.
"You see......" "Emari!" I whipped around to see Naruto and Sasuke. I quickly grabbed them by their shirt collars, and tugged them inside of the little space.
"What did you two hear?" I snarled. Naruto was looking at me, scared, Sasuke was looking at me, smirking.
"Well, we heard her call you Emari. Are you really Emari Kyo?" Naruto asked.
"Yeah, and it's not really Emari Kyo it's Emari-" Sasuke suddenly burst into a light laughter. I glared at him.
"What are you laughing at?" I snarled.
"Oh, just that Naruto thought you were cute. How stupid," Sasuke said. Suddenly Binta was on him. She bowled him over, ad sat on his chest.
"Emari-chan is cute! You're just too stupid to see it! Emari-chan, please, tell me this isn't your boyfriend?" She said, turning to me, still on Sasuke. Sasuke was blushing, and I couldn't help but smile.
"It's not, and he's not my boyfriend! He's my......friends boy," I said.
"Are you talking about Kakashi-Sensei?" Naruto asked, smiling. I shook him like a ragdoll.
"Shh!" Binta suddenly said. We all went quiet. There was no noise, except for everyone at the lake. I then heard it; a faint voice. I couldn't make out what the person was saying, but everyone went into stealth mode. I flattened myself to the ground, Naruto flattened himself to me, despite my dangerous gaze, and Sasuke and Binta hid in the leaves.
"Emari, what happened to you?" Naruto whispered.
"Shh!" I hushed him.
"Did you...." I whipped my head around, and his lips accidentally smashed into mine. We made faces, and light suddenly poured through the leaves. The face looking down at us, was Kakashi's. He had a dark look in his eye. Naruto jumped away from me, and Kakashi picked him up, by his collar.
"What were you doing?" He asked, demonically.
"Nothing! I'm sorry, it was an accident! Emari, tell-" "You know?" Kakashi said, interrupting Naruto. He turned to me.
"Him and Sasuke were eavesdropping, on me and a friend," I explained.
"You have friends?" Kakashi asked, dropping Naruto. I glared at him, and Binta came out, dragging Sasuke behind her.
"That would be me! Now, tell me, who are you?" She growled, glaring at Kakashi.
"That's Emari's boyfriend," Sasuke said, looking at me and smirking.
"Shut up, Uchiha!" I snarled, calling Sasuke by his last name. He only continued smirking. Kakashi helped me up, and I brushed myself off.
"So, Emari, are you going to tell them what happened?" Kakashi asked.
"Fine, but they can't tell anyone!" I said. He looked at me, expecting me to tell them.
"Go ahead," he said. I sighed and turned to Sasuke and Naruto who got up.
"I ran into a spirit, and they made me twelve," I explained flatly. Binta just stood there, and flanked me.
"So, wait, does that mean.....Your open for dates?" Naruto asked. Me and Kakashi both glared at him.
"No!" We snarled. Naruto sulked for a second then went back to normal.
"You can't tell anyone who I really am," I commanded. Naruto agreed, and Sasuke silently nodded. Binta punched him in the shoulder.
"Well, agree!" She snarled, I guessed she didn't understand the language of 'Sasuke'. I smiled as he glared at her. She glared back, with just as much ferocity.
"Fine! I agree!" He said, being defeated. Binta smiled and patted his head. Kakashi said he needed me or something, and I left with him. Binta followed, but we left behind Naruto and Sasuke.