60

It was late at night, when the door creaked open. I opened my eyes, sleepily, to see a familiar figure in the doorway. It was Kakashi! I sat up, and ran to him. He came in, and I jumped into his arms.
"How are you here?" I asked him, looking into his eye.
"Well, I know you. Of course, I did have a bit of trouble getting to you," he said, smiling. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and hugged him closely.
"I'm glad you did. Oh, I missed you, so much," I felt tears actually starting to drip from my eyes. He gently pet my head, and held me.
"Kakashi, there's something I need to tell you," I said.
"Hold that thought for one moment. I have something I want to do, first," he said. I pulled away a bit, and looked up at him.
"What's that?" I asked. He pushed me onto the bed. He pulled his mask down, and quickly pressed his lips to mine. His tongue ran along my mouth, and he pressed deeper into the kiss. I gripped his jacket tightly, and he about tore my uniform. He got off for a second, and I sat up. He removed my top, then his own. He pressed his hands into the bed, flanking my head. He looked down at me, something was different, but, at the moment, I didn't care. He placed kisses along my neck and throat, then he moved his way down to my collar bone. I giggled a bit when his hair tickled my neck. He raised his head and looked at me, his eyes were full of a wildness, I'd never seen before, from him. He suddenly reached down, and pulled away my scarf and pants. He undid his own, and ran his fingers lightly over my legs. It made me almost shiver. My heart was beating so fast, I thought I was going to die. My body almost shook with the force of my heartbeat. He reached my underwear and almost ripped it off, so unlike him, but I forgot it, after what he did next. He pulled me onto him, and I felt a flash of pain inside of me. I almost cried out, as he turned around, and fell on the bed, making me sit on top of him. I tried to keep my knees together, I clenched my fists. It hurts worse than before! I cried in my head. I closed my eyes, ad I felt tears threatening to spill. I felt a a hand hold my face, and Kakashi gently brushed the tears out of my eyes.
"So, what did you want to tell me?" He asked.
"I wanted.....I wanted to......" A large flash of pain seared through me, as he pressed my shoulders down, and this upwards. I let out a faint cry, and he smiled. I felt him, inside of me, stiffening, and locking into me.
"You wanted to.....what?" He asked.
"I wanted to form a bond with you," I said, faintly. He sat up, and he held me gently in his arms.
"You.....you do?" He asked. I nodded, and he pulled me off of him. I gasped when the pain was gone, and he set me down on the bed, gently. I looked up at him, and smiled.
"So, how would we do that? I mean we've already.....you know....." He said. I sat up and looked at him. I bent down, and picked up his side pouch. I pulled out a kunai, and held out my hand. I sliced my fingers down the middle, and made five cut marks on my palm.
"Now, you," I said. I handed him the kunai, and he did the same with his hand. We pressed our hands together, andi muttered the same words I had, from when I did it the first time. Our hands were stuck together for a few moments, then, we were free from each other. Kakashi looked at his hand; not a scratch. The same thing with mine. I got up, shakily, and placed my clothes on myself. I made my hand signs:

Bird
Dragon
Rat
Tiger
Horse
Hare
Ram.......

"Demon Black Flare Jutsu?" He began, reminding me of the first time I showed it to Zabuza.

Serpent
Tiger
Boar
Dog
Monkey
Bird
Ram........

"Blood Bond Jutsu!" I cried. A black swirl of shadows formed next to me. The smoke spiraled upwards, and stopped a little higher than Kakashi. It dissipated, and Kakashi was staring Zabuza and....and Orochimaru! I gasped, and Kakashi turned into Orochimaru. He looked at me, and gave me a sympathetic look.
"I'm sorry Darling," he said. He reached out to me, and the Zabuza clone attacked him. The Orochimaru clone crossed his arms and glared at the battle. The Zabuza clone was nothing but a show, that could hurt you. Orochimaru went to defend himself, and his fists went straight through, like hitting air. The Zabuza clone punched him, and Orochimaru fell back on the floor. The Zabuza clone picked him up, not caring of his nudity, and tossed him out of the room. Once he shut the door, he stood at one side, while the Orochimaru clone stood at the other. They stood, arms crossed, and silent. I fell backwards, exhausted, hopefully, my clones would stay throughout the night, even with my chakara low as much as it was. I slowly fell into a dreamless sleep, my conscious self and subconscious.