38

The next day, after I had cooked breakfast for Naruto, we went g meet up with Kakashi, to start training. When we arrived he was late as usual, so I pulled a little trick on him. I melted into he shadows, and camouflaged myself. When he arrived, he scratched the back of his head and smiled.
"Kakashi-Sensei, you're late as usual," Sakura said, displeased.
"I'm sorry, Emari needed my help with something so......" I stepped out from my hiding spot, and he froze. He did a face palm, and we all laughed, except him. He sighed and we went to train. When we arrived he explained that I would help him teach Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. I understood, and he told me to try and teach them for the day. He stepped aside, and pulled out Make Out Paradise. I turned to the others.
"Alright guys, I know the perfect lesson for today," I said. I put my hands behind my back, and made the movements for Mist Cover. A thick Mist rolled in, and I camouflaged myself.
"Emari!" Cried Sakura.
"Today's lesson, is Everything is Not What It Seems," I said, not showing myself. I cast an illusion to make myself look like Iruka. I walled out and faced the kids.
"Well, how's training?" I asked, making my voice sound like Iruka's. I smiled, and Naruto and Sakura came up to me.
"Today, Emari is teaching us, but she just up and left!" Cried Naruto.
"What was she going to teach you?" I asked.
"She said that everything was not what it seemed," Sakura said, tapping her chin, and thinking. I used substitution, and traded places from Iruka, to Iruka's headband. My illusion of Iruka still stood, I still had control, yet I was the headband on his forehead.
"Well, " Iruka", maybe she was right," Sasuke attacked the illusion, and I made it disappear before impact. I dropped to the ground as a headband, and shifted into nothing more than Naruto's shadow. I was faint, making it look real, then I camouflaged myself, to be Naruto's back.
"Ah! She tricked us!" Naruto cried. Sasuke straightened up, and scanned the area with his gaze. Sakura looked around, andi went from being Naruto's back, to being her back. I threw my voice, to make it sound as if only a few hundred yards away.
"Come one! Is that the best you can do?" I said, my voice far away. Naruto spun around, and ran to where he thought my voice was.
"Sasuke, what do we do?" Sakura asked, looking to Sasuke. Sasuke approached her, and put a hand on our shoulders. I didn't breath, I didn't move. He moves his hand, and it landed on the back of my neck.
"Sasuke, what are you doing?" Sakura asked. Sasuke smirked, and yanked me from begin Sakura, she gasped in surprise.
"Good idea, Emari, I wouldn't have expected that," he said, as I revealed myself. I cleared the fog, and we both found Naruto hanging upside down from a tree, next to Kakashi. I glared at him.
"What? He's your student for the day, and he attacked me. What was I supposed to do?" He said, not looking up from his book. I rolled my eyes, and helped Naruto down.
"Alright everyone, turn into the person to your left," I commanded. Sakura turned into me, I turned into Naruto, Naruto turned into Sasuke and Sasuke turned into Sakura.
"Now everyone, turn into the person, third to your right," I said. While they were busy, I traded Naruto places, and messed up the whole order.
"Naruto! You were supposed to turn into me! Emari, why did you turn into me?" Sakura cried. I subtly moved to the other side of Sasuke, and turned into me.
"Sasuke, quit messing around! Emari, how is this going to help us?" Sakura asked the diguised Naruto.
"What, I'm not Emari," Naruto said, changing back. Sakura turned back, and so did Sasuke. I changed into myself as well.
"You guys are missing the small details," I said. They looked at me confused, all except Sasuke, that is.
"What do you mean?" Sakura asked.
"Sakura, your hair is short, you boys kept making it long, shoulder length to be exact. Sakura, you missed Naruto's marking on his face. Instead of three on each side, you only had two. For Sasuke, though, you were spot on. Naruto, when you did Sasuke, your illusion wavered. You need to stay strong when casting illusions, no matter who they are. Sasuke, when you made Naruto, it was obvious that you weren't him. Make sure you truly understand the way a person or object does and acts before you decide to cast and illusion of yourself, as it," I explained. They looked at me, and nodded.
"Alright everyone, look at who is to the right, then pull your masks over your eyes," I said. They looked at me confused, and did as they we told. I spun them each around and moved them to different places.
"Alright everyone, cast the illusion of the person hat was to your right," one they did that, I mixed them up again, and told each one, by whispering in the ear, to either stay with their illusion, or transform back. Afterwards, I told them to lift up their blindfolds.
"Alright, see the person to your right, who are they? You can't touch them, or talk to them. You can only look," I said. Sakura, diguised as Sasuke looked at naruto, and Naruto looked at Sasuke diguised as Sakura. I looked at the two with illusions, and noticed flaws, hopefully, Naruto noticed the as well.
"You're Sasuke," he said, calmly. Sasuke turned back into himself.
"How'd you know?" Sasuke asked.
"Sakura's eyes don't look uninviting. Sakura," he turned to Sakura, who let her illusion fall, "Sasuke doesn't look that approachable." I smiled, and ruffled Naruto's hair.
"Good job," I said, smiling. Sakura put on a determined face.
"I'll try harder next time, Emari!" She exclaimed. I cleared the mist, and Kakashi came into view. He was reading hid book, upside down, while hanging from a tree.
"How about we try something else......." I said. I ushered the kids into a huddle.