50

I melted into the shadows, and watched as Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura trained. Early this morning, Kakashi had said he temporarily enrolled me as Nami Hatake, into Group Seven. At this, I rolled my eyes.
"You should be training with your teammates," I whipped around to find Kakashi. He smiled at me.
"This is ridiculous! I don't want to train," I said.
"Being a bad student, I see. Maybe I should keep you after, and punish you for your behavior........" He whispered the last part into my ear, and I felt myself turn red.
"S-shut up, you're sounding the Orochimaru," I said. Kakashi smiled still, and I folded my arms over my chest.
"Aww, I was just kidding.......Unless you didn't want me to be," he said, tilting my head to look at him. My heart pounded, you could see my body almost shaking.
"Hey! What are you doing with Emari-chan?" Binta poked her head through a bush, and caught us both by surprise.
"Binta! What are you doing here?" I asked. She smiled,
"Watching you and Friend-Boy-chan," she said. He blue eyes suddenly turned cat-like, and her hair seemed to be a bit more, lustrous.
"Yes, it is part of me turning you back, anyway. I check up on you now and again, but when the time is right, I'll turn you back. Don't worry," a voice, different from Binta's, came out of Binta's mouth. It was more mature, but sweet.
"Kpin? You can talk?" I asked, seeing Kpin had taken over Binta's body for the moment.
"Only through Binta," she said, winking. Then Binta returned to normal. Kakashi looked shocked still, and I had calmed a bit.
"We'll leave you two be, but if I were you, I'd keep my eyes on the students," Binta said, disappearing. Kakashi and I turned around to look at Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke, but instead we found Naruto on the ground, Sasuke panting, and Sakura glaring a both like she was going to rip off their heads. Kakashi looked into the scene, and asked what happened. Sakura explained that Sasuke and Naruto had gotten into a fight, but I didn't stick around to find out why. I poofed my way back to Kakashi's place.