Kakashi was laying on his bed, trying to read Icha Icha. Oh, why'd it have to be Naruto? Since she looks nothing like her older self, she's much more cuter and approachable. Oh, why'd she have to leave? Maybe I could......No! Kakashi, stay put! She's fine..... He told himself. He looked at his book, and did a double take.
"The moment ended abruptly, as there was a knock at the door. His young friend came in, and asked her to come and hang out. One they were out of sight, he began to flirt with her. She didn't understand it. She suggested to go into the woods, and he happily followed. Once there......" Kakashi stopped reading aloud, and his eyes widened. I have to find Emari, I can't take it! He jumped off his bed, and went out the door.

Naruto looked around, and spotted Sasuke leaving. Sasuke didn't even look like he went in the water. Naruto waded up the shore, and stopped him.
"Sasuke, where are you going?" He asked.
"None of your business," he said. As Sasuke turned to leave, they both hard voices nearby. Sasuke an Naruto edged closer to h voices, thy peered through a wall of leaves, and spotted Nami talking to a blonde girl.

Binta smiled at Emari, she really liked Emari, no matter how intense she seemed, or how unapproachable. Binta, hurry, I sense someone watching, Kpin said. Okay, Binta went back, and became serious.