46

I rested my head on Kakashi's bare chest. My curls flowed over my bare back, and lightly splayed across Kakashi as well. He rubbed my bare back, gently, with his large hands. He had almost got carried away, until I reminded him I was twelve. I sat on his waist, my knees bent, with my upper half curled up on his bare chest.
"Emari, were you acting weird, because of what you remembered?" He asked, softly.
"Yes. I just....I thought I had to act as though I was still my past self. As you've seen, it didn't turn out well," I said, my eye closed.
"Yeah. When you left, it's like you disappeared. Where'd you go?" He asked.
"Near the Sand Village," I said.
"Is that where you met the spirit?" He asked. I nodded my head, and stayed the way I was.
"Do you think.....Do you think you'll ever go back to normal?" He asked.
"I hope so, but if I didn't, would you......still love me?" I asked, raising my head and looking at him.
"No matter what, I'd love you," he replied. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. I bolted up, and put my clothes back on. Kakashi did the same, and he fixed his hair. I sat on the floor, and pretended to leaf through a book. Kakashi opened the door, and Naruto was there. I looked up, and he looked nervous.
"Hey Kakashi-Sensei! Funny meeting you here," he said.
"I live here. Naruto, what do you want?" Kakashi asked.
"I came to see if Nami wanted to come hang out," he said. Kakashi opened his mouth, but I was there in an instant.
"Sure! It will so fun," I said. I locked arms with Naruto, and we left Kakashi's house. Good thing I'm out of there, I really love being with Kakashi, but as a twelve year old, it makes me feel nervous, I admitted to myself. As we walked Naruto stared at me, and smiled nervously.
"So, Nami, what do you want to do?" He asked.
"Wanna go train or something? Oh! I know! Let's go swimming!" I exclaimed. I remember the lake Kakashi took me to, for my present.
"Okay, sure!" Naruto cried, happily. I took off, and Naruto caught up to me. He stopped me, and I turned to him.
"Where are you going? Don't you need to get a swim suit or something?" He asked.
"No, I'm good," I said. He looked happy and shocked at the same time. I raced off, and Naruto followed. When we reached the lake, I slipped off my top, and rolled up my pants. I had a tank top on, so I wasn't naked. I dove into the lake and emerged, with my hair plastered to my back and shoulders. I looked for Naruto, and he cannonballed into the water. He was topless, and had his pants rolled up. I laughed as he surfaced, grinning.
"Wow, you sure are surprising," Naruto said.
"Yeah, same to you," I replied. I floated on my back, and Naruto watched me.
"So, hey Nami, do you maybe want to be, you know, my-"
"Nami!" I looked to the shore, and saw Sakura in a swimsuit. She splashed in, and then I saw everyone else getting in the lake.
"Hey Nami! I guess Naruto told you about how we all were planning to go o the lake today, but I don't know how. The wasn't even invited," Sakura began. I stopped floating and faced Sakura.