Kakashi sighed, This girl's trouble..... Binta had accompanied them, and so far, had been so sweet and adorable, that no one had the heart to tell her to go away. Currently, the group stopped for the night. Kpin had fed them all something's caught, and they seemed to like it. Kakashi though, was only focused on saving Emari.

"So, Binta, how did you meet Kpin?" Kiba asked. The one called Sasuke had been eyeing hr all day, but Kpin didn't seem to care, so Binta didn't either.
"Well, Kpin told me that she found me in the desert. I was a small baby, in a basket. She took me too her home in the sand dune, and raised me. He brother, became jealous thought. Kongoji was always here for his sister, and they had been the best of friends, before I came along. At one point, he tried to make me get lost in the desert. That's when I met Gaga-chan, but that's a different story. Kpin and Kongoji had a fight, and Kpin banished Kongoji from ever living with us again. Kongoji is the lion spirit of Lostness and Fear, he's black a night, and has almost silver eyes. Kpin banished him into the body of a man, who later banished Kongoji into the body of a homeless, sickly boy. No one knows where h is now," Binta explained cheerfully. Everyone stared at her.
"How are you so cheerful?" Sakura asked.
"I learned from Kpin, that if you aren't happy, there's no possible way to get though life, easily. She told me that happiness is the key to unlocking new, unexplored paths to life," Binta explained. Ino, Sakura, Kiba, Hinata, Sasuke, Naruto and Neji looked at her, and smiled.
"Interesting......" Sasuke said. Binta got up, and appeared next to him.
"You are interesting, too!" She exclaimed. She hugged him, and he looked shocked. Sakura and Ino looked like rabid dogs, and Kiba and Naruto had to hold them back. Sasuke didn't return the hug, he just sat here, dazed and wide-eyed. Once Binta let go, she, in turn, gave everyone hugs. Kiba seemed to enjoy it more than anyone. Neji seemed to  despise it the most. Once she was done, she yawned, and sat down on the ground. Kpin curled around, and she called to ttheh others, good night.

Kiba looked around, smiling.
"She's so adorable!" He exclaimed, quietly as so not to wake her. Kpin had also fallen asleep. Naruto grinned, and looked at Sasuke, who still has recovered from the hug.
"Sasuke, your face is priceless!" He cried. Sakura and Ino hit him on the head and shushed him.
"Even though she hugged Sasuke, I can't help but forgive her. She's like an adorable child, even if she is our age," Ino said.
"Guys, I'm going to be," Sasuke suddenly got up, and disappeared into a tent. Neji followed him, then Sakura and Ino went to heir tent. Hinata followed a little later, then Kiba and Naruto went to sleep.

Kakashi looked at his team, he sighed. That Binta girl has surely done something, but I don't know what. Sasuke acts strangely when she touches him, and Kiba openly admits she's attractive. This shall be an interesting trip, he thought.