56

She's really out of it......You don't say? It's obvious, that she's fallen into her subconscious! Could you guys keep it down? Even though my conscious self is down for the count, my subconscious can still kick ass. You two girls, quit your bickering! We need to find a way to keep your body safe. Any ideas? How about she wakes up! It's not that easy, I've been bitten by snakes like that before, they paralyze you, and you slowly grow unconcious. Oh, then, what are we supposed to do? At the moment, nothing. Let's just try and keep calm...........

"Zabuza! I did it!" I ran up to Zabuza, he was a junin for our village. I had just mastered my new justu, and wanted to show it to him.
"What did you do this time?" He asked in a happy tone.
"I made my own jutsu!" I exclaimed. I was only seventeen, and I created a new jutsu.
"Alright, show it to me," he said.
"First, it requires something," I said. He looked at me, confused.
"What does it require?" He asked. I took his hand, and looked at him.
"Cut your hand, down the middle of your fingers, and five times on your palm," I said. He didn't question it, and did it without hesitation. I did the same with his kunai, and I pressed his bloodied hand to mine.
"Kami give me thy greatest blessing, and bound by blood, thy shall be as one," I muttered. Our hands got stuck to each other for a second, then we were able to pull away. Our hands, had no marking what so ever.
"Alright, show me," Zabuza said, curious. I made the hand signs:

Bird
Dragon
Rat
Tiger
Horse
Hare
Ram.......

"Demon Black Flare Jutsu?" He began, and I continued.

Serpent
Tiger
Boar
Dog
Monkey
Bird
Ram........

"Blood Bond Jutsu!" I cried. A black swirl of shadows formed next to me. The smoke spiraled upwards, and stopped at the same height as Zabuza. It dissipated, and Zabuza was staring.....at Zabuza! I smiled and he turned to me.
"What! That's amazing Emari! I'm so proud of you!" He hugged me, and the new Zabuza glared at him, and crossed his arms.
"Yeah! It's so cool! I mixed the Demon Black Flare Jutsu, Shadow Clone Jutsu and Summoning Jutsu! It's where I can summon a bodyguard, that's sort of like a demon, but also a clone of a real person! I just need to form a blood bond with someone, and I can summon a demonic bodyguard clone!" I explained happily.
"I'm so happy for you....." Zabuza said, pulling away.
"The one problem is, it uses most of my chakara, because the clone itself, also has chakara. It has the exact same amount as you," I said smiling.
"If that's the case, then I don't want you using it too often, okay?" He said, seriously.
"I promise!" I said, smiling. I called back my bodyguard and he disappeared in a black spiral of smoke.

I opened my eyes. Wow, your brother....was Zabuza Momochi? Yes, he was. So, another memory resurfaced, congratulations. Yeah, and this time, it's useful......I looked around, and saw I was on a bed. I got up, and looked around the small room. There was a bed, a desk, and a door. I went over to the door, and it led to a bathroom. I walked back into the room, and saw another door, this one, large and metal. I walked over to it, and tried to open it. When I grabbed the door, pain seared up my arms, and I was thrown back. I sat up, and looked at the door. What is going on? They put either put up a chakara fueled defense, or the bound you. Bound me? Some people can bind other people to a specific place or person, with a seal. Hurry, go fin a mirror or something! I looked around, and found a small mirror in he bathroom. I looked all over myself, but couldn't find a single mark. Nothing! Look where you least expect it. I looked everywhere against, then something caught my eye. A dark mark was under my chin. I tilted my head up, and there was a black serpent under my chin. It was curled into a black spiral.
"Damn!" I snarled. You've been bound......Yeah, but to-
"Darling! How I've missed you, so!" A voice sounded to my right. I turned to see Orochimaru in the bathroom doorway.