40

"Kakashi," I called. He ignored me, and it was getting late.
"Kakashi," I called again, I'd been calling for him to get me off the tree, for hours.
"Kakashi," I said flatly. He didn't even look at me. He had his nose in Make Out Paradise, and sat on the tree branch, to my right. I looked up, and glared at him.
"Kakashi, get me down," I whined. He didn't even flinch. I decided another tactic.
"Hatake-Senpai," I called sweetly. His head shot up, and he looked at me.
"Get me down," I called. He went back to his book.
"Listen, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have pulled that prank, I know," I said. He didn't flinch, and I sighed. I let my head hang down. Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke all had went home. I was still pinned to the tree.
"Hey, were you serious? You know, about remembering your past?" Kakashi asked, appearing in front of me.
"Yeah, but I only remember bits an peices, like my brother, and Orochimaru," I explained. He tilted my chin up, and he looked into my eyes.
"Something in you, it's changed. I can't tell what, but......it's alluring," he said. He kissed my head, with his mask on, and I fell to the ground. He held a kunai, and put it away.
"They were shadow clones of a kunai?" I asked. He smiled, and nodded. I rolled my eyes, and dusted myself off.
"I'm going home," I said, tiredly. Kakashi grabbed my arm, and I turned to face him.
"What?" I asked. He looked at me hard, and I sighed.
"You need to go and get some air. Go take a walk or something," Kakashi said. He shoved his hands into his pockets, and disappeared. I was ever more confused, but started walking.