"Kakashi-Sensei, how'd you know where to go?" Sakura asked. Kakashi and the team were walking. They'd been walking for a few days now.
"Oh, just a hunch on where she is. I've been there before, so, I know where it is," Kakashi said.

"So, Naruto, anything else you wanna talk about?" Kiba asked Naruto. The two boys, plus Hinata were talking. So far, all this talked about was fighting techniques.
"Well, I could tell you a secret," Naruto said. Hinata and Kiba leaned in closer.
"Okay, so one day, when Emari was gone......" Naruto began.
"Emari's in it? This should be interesting," Kiba said.
"Anyway, Emari was missing, and everyone went to go look for her. Sakura found her in a tree, sleeping. Emari had said she'd remembered something that night. She said she had a boyfriend! She explained to Sakura that the night before, she found a note that said something like 'Dear Darling, I miss you, you haven't spoken to me in a while, I may have to punish you, blah blah blah......and she let Sakura have the note!" Naruto whispered. Suddenly he was based on the head, and turned to ace Sasuke.
"Sakura said to keep it a secret, you idiot! Emari old her personally not to tell anyone, but us," Sasuke said, glaring daggers at Naruto.
"Yeah, but they'll keep it secret, right guys?" Naruto said. Kiba and Hinata nodded. Sasuke put his hand in his head, when someone jumped up, onto his shoulders. He looked up, and saw that girl that was with Emari, at the lake.
"Ah! What are you doing here?" Naruto cried. The girl had a faded, tattered peice of clothing, that went right above her knees, on. Sasuke seemed embarrassed at he moment, considering she had her legs around his neck.
"I came for Emari-chan!" She squeaked looking down at Sasuke, Naruto, Hinata and Kiba.
"Who are you anyway?" Sasuke asked, his face turning a slight shade of red. Binta disappeared, and reappeared between Naruto an Kiba.
"I'm Binta Wang, and I'm Emiri-chan's best friend!" Sh exclaimed, smiling. Her hair was long, blonde. Her eyes were an unnatural bright blue.
"ARF!" Akamaru yipped at Binta. Binta turned to the dog and made a confused face.
"What's that?" She asked Kiba.
"A dog," he said, looking confused, himself.

"What's a dog?" Binta asked. They all looked at her, like she was crazy.
"Akamaru is a dog," Kiba said, pointing the the animal in his coat.
"Oh, I've never seen one before," Binta said, walking with them.
"Where are you from?" Naruto asked.
"Near the Sand Village, me and Kpin live in one of the dunes," Binta said, smiling.
"You live in a sand dune?" Kiba asked. Binta nodded.
"So, wait. Who's Kpin? Where is she?" Ino fell back a bit, and walked with them.
"Kpin is right here, she's my friend. She's always taken care of me, since I was a baby," Binta said, pointing to her heart.
"She's dead?" Naruto asked, questioningly.
"No, she's inside of me. Watch," Binta said. Will you come out, please? Fine, I can give you a ride too. Just don't let those kids touch me, I don't like being touched that much. I
"Okay, before she comes out, there's one rule, you can't touch her," Binta aid. Everyone nodded, and she stood absolutely still. She made the sign of the ram, and focused deeply. Suddenly, a golden flash appeared beside her, and a large golden lioness stood there, her sky blue eyes, looking almost blind.

"Holy crap! That this scary!" Naruto cried. Binta opened her eyes, and Kpin helped her up on her back.
"What's the hold up back here?" Kakashi was suddenly there, and he looked at the lioness. Kpin was about a centimeter taller than Kakashi.
"Oh, hello!" He said, greetings Kpin.
"Everyone, this is Kpin. She's the lion spirit of childhood and happiness," Binta explained. The all gawked, except for Kakashi. He looked nervous, or worried. Join began to move, and Kakashi took the lead again. One Binta was out of earshot, the friends looked at each other.
"That girl's got some skill," Sasuke suddenly said. Everyone started walk-in again, staying carful not to touch Kpin.