Chapter 6

(Traci POV)

I woke up at about 7:00 and my sisters were still sleep. I looked over to see that Sierra wasn't in the bed with Tamar and Toni. I got up to walk to the bathroom and seen the light on so she must be in there. I softly knocked on the door.

"Sierra?" I said. "Yes?" She said quietly. "Oh I was just seeing if you were in here" I said and she opened the door and tears were streaming down her face.

"Aww what's wrong" I asked grabbing her hand and pulling her out the bathroom. She didn't respond but cried harder. "Come on" I said opening the hotel door and leading her out.

"What's the matter?" I asked again. She sniffed. "I don't want to go back. I don't want them to put me in an orphanage traci their just going to abuse me" she cried and I hugged her. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't tell her that we would keep her because I'm not sure if my sisters would want to. And we all live in different places that would be hard.

"I'm so sorry baby" I said. "It's just I never had a family. I've always felt left out in everything" she sobbed and I nodded my head. "I understand. You see how many sisters I have? Sometimes I feel like I put all of their needs before mine. I feel like I just go with the flow you know?" I said and she shook her head.

"But I know my sisters love me and I'm very happy with what I do" I added. "So it's okay. I promise things will get better and where ever you go I promise me and the girls will come visit you" I said hoping to make her feel better.

"Thank you" she said wiping her tears and hugging me. "Now how about we go get breakfast?" I asked holding my hand out and she nodded grabbing my hand.

(Toni POV)

I woke up and saw that traci and Sierra was gone but I didn't panic because I knew they were probably getting breakfast or something.

I felt Tamar squirming in her sleep which indicated that she was waking up.

"Goodmorning Tay" I said. "Morning" she said looking around. "Where's Traci and Sierra?" She asked. "I'm not sure but I think they went to get breakfast" I said and she nodded.

Tamar sighed. "You okay" I asked. "I'm just alittle upset about Sierra. We don't know where their gonna put her or anything. And she's such a sweet girl. Like the daughter I've always wanted." She said with watery eyes. "I know how you feel. I'm feeling the same way" I said rubbing her back.

The door opened and incoming Traci and Sierra.

"Hey guys where were you" I asked and looked at Tamar who was trying to hide that she was crying. "We went to get breakfast and talk" traci said and looked at Tamar who was now hiding under the cover.

"Um monster. What are you doing" Traci asked and Tamar came back up. "Oh girl i was looking at my underwear" she lied and me and Traci cracked up laughing.

Sierra came over to me and Tamar and gave us a big hug. "What was that for?" I asked. "Just thanking you for letting me stay here last night." She said. I'm so upset that she has to leave.

Towanda and Trina finally was waking up.

"Goodmorning y'all" Trina said. "Goodmorning" everyone said together.

Everyone decided to get ready for the day. It took us all about 30 mins to get ready and once we were ready we left to go take Sierra to the police station.

Sierra was quiet the entire time staring out the window. "Sierra" I said and she looked back at me. "I want you to know that whatever happens. You are a beautiful strong girl and just being with you for this little bit of time was so amazing. I want you to stay strong okay? And we love you so much" i said. "Okay" she said with a sad smile.

We arrived at the police station and I could already feel the water works coming. Traci, Trina and Towanda stayed in the car because they said they couldn't handle seeing Sierra cry so it was just me and Tamar.

We walked over the the desk where a lady was standing. "Hi um were here to see officer Rodriguez" I asked the lady for the officer we seen last night.

"Sure just have a seat and he'll be right here" she said smiling and I nodded. Tamar, Sierra and I sat down and waited. The whole time sierra was shaking her legs. I put one hand on her knee to try to calm her down. After a few minutes the officer came.

"Hi ms Braxton?" He asked and I shook my head. "Come right this way" he said walking into his office. Tamar, Sierra and I sat down.

"So there's no orphanage that's available to take ms Jackson in. So we will have to put her in a foster home" he said and Sierra's eyes got big.

(Sierra POV)

I've been in a foster home before and it was hell. It's not the typical foster home you see on the fosters. It's worse. They can not put me in a foster home.

"Do you know what foster home she's gonna be in?" Tamar asked.

"No we don't know right now but we will find one. She's gonna have to stay here for the night until we find a place for her" he said.

"What? Can she come back with us tonight?" Toni asked and he shook his head no. "Why not?" Tamar asked.

"We were pushing the rules when we let her stay with you the first time, I'll get in trouble if i do it again. The only option for her is to go to the foster home or get adopted by someone." He said.

They don't want to adopt me. This is horrible.