Chapter 49

(Sierras POV)

"Sierra what are you doing out here" Tamar asked as her and Toni approached me.

"Um.. I" I stuttered. Oh my gosh Sierra talk!

Tamar raised an eyebrow. I couldn't come up with a lie so I just told the truth.

"I wanted fresh air" I said quietly looking down.

"I told you to stay in the room. How long have you been out here" she asked.

"Not long at all just about 3 minutes" I said.

She put the key in the door then opened it. I walked in the room and went to the bed.

"What were you doing where did you go?" Toni asked.

"I just went down to the pool area" I said. Tamar sighed.

"Im sorry" I said. Tamar didn't say nothing she just came and sat on the bed and got on her phone.

Speaking of phone... I need one of their phones but I can't tell them what for.

"Well I'm going to go take a shower" Toni said. She put her phone on the dresser. Yes!!

"Um mommy" I said and Tamar looked at me. "I'm kind of hungry can I go down and get me something out the vending machine" I said.

"Okay but come right back" she said. I got up and slowly walked to the dresser. When Tamar wasn't looking I grabbed Toni's phone.

I rushed out the room and went all the way down the hall.

I turned on the phone. Dang it she had a password. I just did what came to my mind. I put in denims birthday but it didn't work. I then tried diezels and it worked!!

Well I guess we know who the favorite child is.

I looked at my hand and dialed the number but with *67 so he wouldn't get Toni's number.

"Hello?" He answered. "Alex it's me Sierra" he said.

"Oh hey Sierra why is your number blocked" he asked.

"It is?" I asking playing dumb. "I'll have to see about that" I said.

"But anyways when can we meet again" I asked.

"Anytime" he said. "Well I have a concert to go to at 8 and I'll have to sneak out to come see you" I said.

"Sneak out? Maybe we shouldn't be doing this" he said.

"No no i didn't mean sneak out like legit sneak out I meant sneak out like you know.. Go out quietly so i don't disturb people" I said. That sounded so dumb.

"Okay so how about around 7 before you leave" he said.

"Perfect. Meet me in the game room" I said. "Okay bye" he said and I hung up.

I quickly deleted his number out of Toni's phone and rushed back to the room. I put the phone in my pocket and knocked on the door.

Tamar opened it. "So what did you get" she asked.

"Huh" I said. "The snack" she said. Oh shoot.

"Oh um they didn't have anything I wanted" I lied. "Oh ok" she said.

I walked inside then quickly put Toni's phone back.

"Everyone should be back from the movies in a little while" Tamar said. "Okay"

It's been about 30 minutes and the gang finally walked in. "Hey hey hey" Trina said.

"Hey guys how was the movie" Toni asked.