Chapter 27

(Sierras POV)

So for the rest of the day Toni stayed and we all just went back in the living room watching movies. Every now and then I would remember my dream and become scared again but I'll brush it off. Logan, Ms. E and Vince who had finally woken up came and joined us. It was just a lazy movie day.

It was starting to get late and Toni decided it was time for her to leave. "Alright y'all Ill see you guys later" she said.

I went and gave her a hug. "Bye auntie" I said and she smiled. "Bye niecey pooh" she said. Oooo I like that name.

Toni said her goodbyes to the rest of the gang and headed out. Once she left I returned back to the couch with Logan.

"Are you feeling better Logan" I asked. "Mmh" he smiled.

I then looked at Ms. E who was staring at the tv she caught me staring at her and smiled. "What?" She asked smiling.

I laughed. "Is there something else I can call you?" I asked her. "Anything you want" she said. "Besides Evelyn" she added and I laughed.

"I hate when a certain someone calls me that" she said looking over at Tamar who was now coming back from walking Toni out.

"I'm sorry is someone throwing shade" she said to Ms. E.

"No shade here baby all sun" Ms.E said and I cracked up. "You tried it" Tamar said.

They are so funny. Tamar came and sat by me and Logan. "So Sierra after Toni's tour it will be time to go to school" she said. Ugh I'm not looking forward to it.

"Oh okay" I said playing with my fingers. "It's okay to be scared" Tamar said holding my hand and I gave her a soft smile. "What are you most afraid of" she asked.

"Just the people. I wish things were how they use to be. Where people don't judge you or make fun of you. I just wish I can go to school without having to worry about people being mean to me" I said and she frowned.

"Aww. Things will be fine. And remember if you don't like it you can always be home schooled." She said.

"So what grades are diezel and denim going too" I asked.

"Denim is going to the 9th grade and deizel will be in 8th" Tamar said and I nodded.

"So we are just back to back since I'll be in the 7th" I said and she nodded.

"So diezel will be with you in middle school" she said.

I thought about it and thought maybe It wasn't going to be so bad. I guess I can give it a try.

"Okay. So when is the tour" I asked.

"The tour starts in 2 weeks" she said and I began to feel sad.

"That quick?" I asked. "But it'll be over quick. And you'll have an amazing time up in Atlanta. And since her first location is in Atlanta you can go to the show" she said then I started to feel better.

"Okay" I smiled. "Mommy I want peppa pig" Logan said interrupting our conversation.

"Okay I'll turn on peppa pig" Tamar said. She grabbed the remote and turn to peppa pig.

Logan started watching tv and was sucked into it.

After an hour or so it was time for us to get ready for bed. I got up from the couch and went into my room to get a shower.

After my shower I went back out to say goodnight to everyone. First I went to Ms. E room. I knocked on the door and she told me to come in.

"Just wanted to say goodnight and I love you" I said.

"aww goodnight sweetie. I love you too" she said and I smiled then walked out and closed her door.

Tamar had already put Logan down so I just went and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

I then went to Tamar's room. I knocked on the door and waiting for them to open it. Vince opened the door and smiled.

"What's up Sierra" he said. "I just wanted to say goodnight to everyone" I said.

"Tamar's in the shower" he said but then the shower stopped. "Oh well she should be out in a little bit. Want to wait or.." He asked. "No it's fine" I said hugging him.

"Goodnight and tell her I love her when she gets out" I said. "I will goodnight" he said closing the door.

I walked back to my room and laid down. I stared at the ceiling for a long time just thinking then I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said and Tamar came in.

"Hey Vince said you came when I was in the shower" she said coming and sitting on my bed.

"Yes I wanted to say goodnight and that I love you" I said smiling. "Aww I love you more baby cakes" she said. I laughed she has a new name for me every day.

She got up and kissed my forehead. "Sleep tight love bug" she said and I smiled. She turned my light off then walked out.

I finally fell asleep thinking of everything that happened today.

Dream

I was sitting in the living room with Logan. Tamar and Ms. E was out grocery shopping and Vince was sleep as usual.

"Logan look peppa pig is on" I said and Logan got excited. We both started watching peppa pig when there was a knock at the door.

"That's mommy?" Logan asked. "Um I think mommy would have a key but stay here okay?" I said. I went to Tamar's room and knocked on the door.

"Vince someone is knocking" I said. What am I thinking he is dead sleep.

I walked to the door and looked through the peep hole but no one was there. Hmm strange.

I went and sat back down with Logan when the knocking came again. Okay like this is something that happens in scary movies.

I got up and looked through the peep hole again but no one was there. I opened the door and looked around.

Yeah I know I'm doing exactly what the people in movies do. But at least I'm not saying "hello is anyone there".

I closed the door after looking for about a minute. I stayed to the door just in case they knocked again but after 3 minutes I went and sat back down.

The knocking came again and this time I RAN to the door and opened it.

"STOP KNOCKING" I said opening the door to see Tamar and Ms. E standing there with bags.

"Excuse me?" Tamar said. Oh shoot.

"Omg I'm sorry" I said. "There was knocking on the door and-" I said trying to explain but Tamar was looking at me like I was crazy.

"Nevermind" I said. "Need help?" I asked.

"Yes there's more bags in the car" she said and I went outside to get the bags.

I went to the car and grabbed some bags. I then turned around and boom. My mom and dad were standing there behind me. I dropped the bags and stood there in complete shock.

"Hi Sierra" my mom said. I tried extremely hard to yell for Tamar but it's like my voice was gone. No matter how hard I tried to talk I couldn't.

"It's okay. We can finally go home now" my dad said. I just cried.

"No, no, no" I managed to finally get out.

My mom had one hand and my dad had the other. I wiggled trying to get out their grip. I seen Tamar come outside. I yelled for her but she wouldn't come she just waved goodbye.

"NOOOOOOO" I screamed.

End of dream.

Authors note.

So I'm not sure what Sierra should call Ms.E. Is there any suggestions?

💞💞