Chapter 21

(Sierras POV)

I woke up and remembered I was going to church today. I got really excited because I forgot what church was like.

I checked the clock next to me and seen it was 8:00 am. What time does church start. I decided to get up and check if I was the only one up. I walked out the room and went to each of the boys room and they were both sleep.

I walked over to Toni's room and as soon as I arrived at the door the door opened. "Oh um goodmorning" I said. "Goodmorning Sierra" she said. She looks so beautiful. She had on this white gorgeous dress. She was just beat!! 

"You look so pretty" I said in awe. "Thanks sugar cup" she said smiling. "What time does church start?" I asked.

"11" she said and I looked at her surprised. "So why are you dressed so early?" I asked and she laughed. "Because I usually take forever to get dressed, as Tamar would say" she said and I laughed.

"Ohh okay" I said. "I don't really know how this church thing works. Like I don't know what to wear I'm not sure what Tamar packed for me" I said. "Tamar packed a church outfit for you. She knows I go to church when I have the time and she'll be there too" she said and I got excited. I get to see Tamar.

"Come on let's go look at what she packed for you" she said and we started walking to my room.

Logan was knocked out mouth wide open and everything. Toni and I laughed at the way he was sleep. I walked over to the closet and got my bag.

Toni looked through it and pulled out this cute outfit.

It was a black little top connected to a pink skirt with black flats, cute black earrings and bracelet and a beautiful wallet

When did Tamar get this.. I wondered.

"Omg that's so pretty" I said excitedly. "It is cute" Toni said.

"Go ahead and get dressed I'll get the boys up and I'll attempt to get Logan dressed" she said and I nodded my head.

I walked into the bathroom and got a shower. I then put my hair in a cute messy bun then I put on my clothes. By the time I was done it was about 9:00. We still had like 2 hours.

I went out the room and into the living room and seen the boys. "Oh snap look at y'all looking handsome" I said and they laughed. "You don't look to bad yourself" denim said. He knew I looked lovely.

"You know I look super cute" I smirked and he rolled his eyes. "You do I like your outfit" diezel said. "Thanks" I smiled.

Soon Logan came running out Toni's room with one sock on. "Logan come back here" Toni yelled chasing him. He laughed and ran around the coffee table. Me and the boys laughed.

Toni finally caught him and was able to put his shoes on. "Goodness now I know what Tamar means when she say she can never get him dressed" Toni said tiredly.

"Alright party people let's head out so we can get breakfast. Tamar, Vince and grandma are gonna meet us at the breakfast place" Toni said and we all marched outside.

We got in the car and headed out. We made it to the breakfast we were eating at ihop. I seen Tamar's car pull up and I got super excited I missed her even though it's only been a day. I hopped out the car and ran to her car.

She opened the door and I jumped on her and gave her the biggest hug. "Hey baby!" She said.

"I missed you" I said smiling. "I missed you more" she said. I ran over to Vince side and gave him a hug also. Believe it or not. Vince is super cool and he's like the perfect dad I've always wanted.

Ms E got out the car and I ran to her and hugged her as well. I looked over at Tamar who was now hugging Logan and Vince was hugging Toni and the boys.

After the hugging session we all went inside. "Would you like a table?" The waitress asked. I hate when restaurant people do that. Like duh we want a table where else are we gonna eat? On the floor? "Yes table for 8 please" Toni said.

We had to wait for the table but it was finally available. "Right this way" the lady said. We followed her to a table and sat down. I sat in the middle between diezel Toni.

I ordered hot chocolate with pancakes eggs and bacon. The food was so good. After everyone was done eating we headed to go to church. I got in the car with Tamar this time.

"So how's Toni's house" she asked. "It's really fun" I said. "More fun then my house" she asked pretending to be upset and I laughed. "Of course not" I said and she smiled.

We arrived at church and I already began to feel something. I don't know what it was but it was weird. The church was called California worship center.

I seen a familiar face. Omg is that Erica Campbell!! I freaking love her music. We took our seats and the choir was singing.

"Is that Erica Campbell" I asked diezel and he nodded his head. "Her husband is the pastor here" he said and I was in shock. Wow.

In the middle of the service things began to get intense everyone was screaming and shouting including Tamar and ms e. I didn't know what the heck was going on.

"Now we're gonna go into our pray worship time" the pastor said. He began to come down the aisle and he stopped when he seen me. Oh my gosh.

"Looks like i see a new face" he said and my heart was beating fast. "Your here with sister Tamar right?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Well come let me pray for you" he said. What the heck. Oh my goodness I'm bout to freak out. I looked back at Tamar and she nodded when head for me to go.

The pastor began praying and out of no where. It's like I was hit with something. The music got louder everyone was clapping. The pastor began to pray extra hard and I suddenly began crying. What's happening?

(Tamar's POV)

Sierra done caught the Holy Ghost. Yes gawd won't he do it. Everyone was clapping and screaming. The whole gang had their hands stretched out praying for Sierra. Sierras was jumping up and down and crying. When pastor was done she had fallen down to the ground crying.

I walked over to her and began to comfort her. Everyone was still praising God. "Your okay" I said rubbing her back as she still cried. Soon enough I caught the Holy Ghost. I tried to keep it together but as I thought about all the things Sierra has been through. I realized God has brought her out. God is so good.

(Toni's POV)

Tamar is now shouting and Sierra is still crying. The ushers came and started to calm them both down but Tamar wouldn't stop. I walked over and got Sierra and mommy went to calm Tamar down who was now crying.

I understand what they are both going through. Everything Sierra went through. Everything Tamar has been through its a lot.

Sierra was now leaning on my shoulder and was calming down. After about 10 minutes everyone in the church was calm. Tamar came back makeup running down her face. She sat down and immediately pulled Sierra into a hug.

(Sierra POV)

Church was... Oh my goodness I can't even explain it. Tamar said I caught the Holy Ghost. I didn't know that was a thing but I really felt like I connected with God. In church I heard this voice while the pastor was praying it said.

Sierra I only give my hardest battles to my strongest soldiers. Your gonna get through this. Your worth it.

Then that's when I lost it. I decided from this day forth I'm going to have a special connection with God because if it wasn't for him.... I thought to myself looking at Tamar, Toni and the rest of the gang.

I wouldn't be here with this amazing family.