Chapter 46

(Sierras POV)

I walked back to Tamar and them I was still mad at them so I just went and sat at an empty booth behind denim.

The grown ups were still playing pool and denim was on his phone. I looked at him and rolled my eyes. Stupid denim was right.

Towanda noticed me sitting by myself and tapped Tamar. I looked away fast when Tamar looked at me. I was super mad at them.

Tamar started walking towards me. Ughhhhhh.

"Why are you sitting here" she asked. "Because I want too" I said. I didn't mean to come across rude at all but I think it did because Tamar raised her eyebrows.

"I'm sorry can I just be alone" I said. "No what's wrong with you" she said. Oh my gosh leave me alone!

"Nothing I just want to be by myself!" I said in a higher tone. Tamar sighed hard then walked back over to play pool.

(Tamar's POV)

"What happened to her?" Trina asked. I shrugged my shoulders and shook my head.

"I don't know. Somethings not right I don't know why she acting like this she said she wanted to be alone" I said.

"Maybe she's tired" Trina said. "I guess I don't know" I said as I picked up the stick the play.

(Sierras POV)

"What happened why you came back" denim asked me. "None of you're business" I said.

"Why you acting like this" he said. "ACTING LIKE WHAT" I said as I banged my hands on the table hard. Everyone looked at me.

"Ugh" I said getting up and walking outside. I couldn't even be in there anymore. I went outside to catch my breath.

I looked to my right and seen Bailey and her friend coming towards me. Omg when is it going to stop.

"What do you want!" I said irritatedly. "Don't get an attitude with me sweetie" Bailey said.

"Seriously get away from me I'm not in the mood right now" I said. "And what if I don't" she said getting closer in my face.

I started shaking my legs. "Is everything okay ladies" a security guard said.

"Please get her away from me" I said. I was this close to punching the heck outta her.

The security guard approached us. "Come on sweetie" the security guard said to me.

"I said her not me I'm good I was out here first" I said.

"Then stay out here with them" he said and walked away. What kind of security guard.

Let me go inside and be the bigger person. I walked past them and went towards the door.

"Scary self" Bailey said to her friend. I stopped and turned around.

"I am not scared of you" I said. "Uh huh are you sure bout that" she said.

No Sierra just go inside. I turned back around and headed inside again.

"Worthless piece of crap" she said. I turned around fastly and walked towards her.

"I advise you shut up you don't know me or what I can do" I said.

"Do something" she said. I pushed her and she fell. She got back up and pushed me but I stood still.

"Don't touch me girl" she said to me.

"I just did. Do something" I said mocking her.

She started getting loud and all in my face. The security guard came out screaming.

"Hey hey" he yelled. Soon there was a crowd.

The girl slapped me and I grabbed her hair and swung her we both fell on the ground and was fighting. Tamar and everyone came running out.

"Omg" I heard Trina yell. I was to busy tryna beat the crap out this girl.

"Sierra stop!" Tamar said. She came to me and pulled me away from the her. Bailey was still hitting me while Tamar had me.

"Let me go!" I yelled tryna get out her grip. I kicked bailey in her face and she fell.

"Stop!" Tamar said grabbing me by my shirt. Other people was holding Bailey back so the fight calmed down alittle.

"What the hell is wrong with you Sierra" Tamar said. By now everyone was leaving and going back inside.

Bailey was now across from us. Her parents came outside and everything.

Toni and the rest was just standing there in shock.

"What's wrong with you" Tamar asked again. I was furious like I wanted to freaking punch a wall.

I was breathing hard. Bailey and her parents started walking towards us. She had a bloody nose but oh freaking well she deserved it.

"What happened" baileys mom asked.

"I'm not sure but I'm so sorry for this" Tamar said.

"Sierra apologize" she said I stayed quiet.

"Sierra" she said.

"I'm not apologizing" I said. "Why not" Tamar said.

"Because I'm not" I said boldly.

"Who hit who first" baileys dad asked.

"She hit me first!" Bailey yelled. "Is that true" the dad asked.

"Yes it is" I said. "Wow" the dad said.

"Don't be saying wow to me. You're daughter is a evil, mean, and manipulating person" I said and Tamar hit me.

"What!" I said. "I thought you guys were friends what happened" Tamar asked.

"We were friends. I was such a nice person to her" Bailey said.

"Oh shut up" I said. "You have been lying this entire time you dirty bastard" I said I was mad I was just rambling.

"Sierra!" Toni said walking up to us.

"ITS TRUE! She purposely tried to be my friend so she can get close to you guys!! Now she wanna play the freaking victim" I said.

"I knew it!" Denim yelled. "Shut up nobody was talking to you" I yelled to him.

"Listen you better stop" Tamar said to me.

"Is that true Bailey" the mom asked and she stayed quiet.

"I'm so sorry" the mom apologized for Bailey.

"We're just gonna go" the mom said.

"First bailey need to apologize" the dad said.

"But dad" Bailey said. "Apologize now" he said.

"Sorry" she said to me.

"Do you accept that Sierra" Toni asked.

I stayed quiet and rolled my eyes.

"She accepts it" Tamar said. They then walked off.

"Let's go" Tamar said strictly. I knew she was mad at me.

We walked to the car I got in and stared out the window.

"We will be talking about this when we get back to the hotel" Tamar said.

I mentally prepared myself for this talk. We pulled out the parking lot and drove to the hotel.