Chapter 13

(Tamar's POV)

I walked to Sierra's room and knocked on the door. "Sierra are you ready" I yelled from outside the door. "Not yet" she said but it sounded like she was crying. "Can I come in?" I asked and she opened the door with tears running down her face.

"Aww sweetie what's wrong now?" I asked and she just kept crying and buried her head in her hands. "Sierra" I said and she didn't answer me. "Sierra" I said in a little stricter tone and she looked up. "What's wrong?" I asked and she wiped her face and sniffled.

"Maybe you should t-take me b-back to the foster home" she said and I became confused.
"Sierra what, what are you talking about" I asked sitting her down on the bed.

"I'm too much drama. I'm always crying. You should have adopted a normal child. I cause to much trouble" she cried. "Sierra where is this coming from. You don't cause trouble" I said and she nodded her head. "Yes I do" she said.

"Everyone I ever met told me that. My parents, people at school. And I feel if you're with me long enough you'll start to think it to. So I'm saving you the trouble just take me back to the foster home" she cried.

"Sierra listen to me. I will NEVER take you back. You are mines and all the other girls okay? Your not going back. Stop saying that!" I said. "Okay" she mumbled.

"Seriously. Stop doubting yourself. Your a very beautiful girl. I love you okay?" I said and she smiled alittle. "I love you too" she said.

"Are you almost ready?" I asked. "I'm ready I just have to grab my shoes" she said and I nodded.

"I'll meet you in the kitchen. You know where the kitchen is right?" I said and she laughed. "Yes" she said.

"Ok" I said while walking out.

Within 2 minutes Sierra finally came out. "Go in the car Ima go tell mama we going to Toni house" I said while giving her the keys and she left.

I walked into mommy room. "Hey Mommy we going to Toni house do you wanna go?" I asked her. "Hey little girl. No I'm fine. How long are you guys gonna be out?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders. "Not sure but we will bring dinner back" I said and she nodded.

"Have fun" she said. I walked out then walked to the car and got in. Sierra was in the back seat. "Why you sitting in the back suga? You don't wanna come up here" I asked.

"Oh I didn't know I was allowed to" she said. "It's fine come on" I said and she got out then crawled in the front. We took off then began driving to Toni house.

"I'm gonna call her to let her know we're on the way" I said and Sierra nodded.

"Hey Toni" I said.
"Hey Tay. What's up" Toni replied.
"Me and Sierra are on the way over there"
"Oh!! Okay cool" she said
"You cooked food?" I asked and looked over at Sierra and seen her giggling.
"No Tamar I didn't cook" she said and I sucked my teeth.
"Ugh bye Toni" I said and hung up and laughed.

"I guess we can stop and get something to eat. What do you want" I asked Sierra. "McDonald's " she grinned.

"Okay mc Donald's it is" I said driving to mc Donald's. Once we arrived we went through the the drive thru and got our food.

We ate in the car then began to drive to Toni house. Once we arrived we both hopped out and went to the door.

(Sierra POV)

Oh my lanta Toni house is so gorgeous!! Tamar and I went up to the door and just as I was about to knock Tamar just barged in. What's up with them just barging in. And why she had her door unlocked.

"Toni!" Tamar yelled. "I'm coming" Toni yelled back. Toni reached us and gave us a hug. "Hi Sierra how are you" she said. "I'm good" I smiled.

"Diezel, Denim Come here!" Toni yelled. Few seconds later the boys came in and I started to feel nervous again. Tamar grabbed my hand and began to rub it in circular motions letting me know that I was okay.

"Boys this is Sierra. She's like your sister now" Toni said. "Hi Sierra nice to meet you" diezel said. "Hi" denim said with a more dull tone.
I brushed it off and smiled and said hi to both of them.

"Why don't y'all show her around" Toni suggested and diezel nodded his head but denim rolled his eyes. Unt uh what's his problem.

"Come on" diezel said grabbing me hand and pulling me, denim followed behind dragging his feet.

Oh boy this is gonna be a long day.